August 23, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I just love Urban Decay shadows. The pigment is great and they last on me. Very good selection of cool colors. I prefer the satin or pearl shades rather than shades with glitter which seem to end up all over my face. I have around 10 different colors and they are my go-to eyeshadows. I like to layer a darker color over a similar color eyeliner for lasting power and dust a light shade in the same range under my lower lashes. Also love the packaging. Highly recommend UD shadows!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by ttyn

I ve tryed many eyshadows and this one quite good...
It didint crease ( even when I was in domenican ) the pigment is grat not too shiny or sparkly...I purchsed mine in "sin"
I recomend using the potion primer ..
Great long lsating product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kbsgrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love their eyeshadows. The colors are beautiful, I like the shimmer. It goes on smoothly, blends great and stays on all night.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Laura62484

I love UD eyeshadows. They are so easy to blend and they have plenty of colors to choose from. I have the UD book of shadows and the possibilities are endless with these eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 10:37:00 AM More reviews by heidiheidiheidi

There is nothing better than Urban Decay eyeshadows. They last all day, never crease, and the color never fades.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2009 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Lille_Kra

This is a review for the shade Midnight Cowboy Rides Again. It looks really pretty. It's just what the description says: golden beige w/ bronze, gold & silver glitter. It's lasted me though cold weather, exercise and then some (at least when I use primer). It's a really lovely shade, and could've been a favourite of mine. If it weren't for all that friggin' glitter. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE shimmers, sparkles, glitter.... But THIS!!! Upon swatching I noticed that the glitter didn't stick very well, so I dusted quite a lot loose powder below my eyes, on cheekbones and nose. And applied my eye make up before putting on foundation. No good. It's now past midnight and I've still got glitter ALL over my face. It's just too much, and as it won't stick where it's supposed to.... Apart from the glitters this is a truly BEAUTIFUL shade, and because of that I'll not slaughter this shade all together. Don't mind the packaging either. If anyone could tell me how to avoid looking as though I've stumbled in a heap of tinsels, I'd really appreciate it, but for no I'm considering it a bit of a waste of good money:(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by Elsbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These are lovely, very soft so you don't hurt your eyes and very long lasting, the packaging is also oh so cute,they make me very happy as did finding lots of colours very cheap in a store in the UK, i have these in Eldorado (gold sparkle), chopper (bronze sparkle) and purple haze (well... purple), they really are good colours, they last really well without smudging or cracking and i don't pick up too much when i apply so the consistency is brilliant.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by MacPops

Ladies, please stop pulling and tugging at your eyelids and fighting to put on your eyeshadow. Use Urban Decay instead of those other brands that are just 'ok.' If I could, I'd dock half a lippie for the chunk glitter in some of the colors. Otherwise, great prouct!

Edited to add: This does not irritate my eyes either. Certain brands irritate my eyes excessively, but even the wildest UD colors don't irritate at all. Awesome stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Kamee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love these e/s except for the glitter ones. Great pigmentation (i think better than MAC). They're soft and easy to blend. My favorite is Twice Baked. I also love the names of them too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 2:00:00 AM More reviews by ilovepink82

Mac and Urban Decay eyeshadows are my favorite! A lot of them are glittery so I do not buy as many now as when I did when I was younger but they are great quality!