Everyday Minerals Multi-tasking Concealer

4.1

Not tested on animals

Mica (CI 77019), Lauroyl Lysine. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Mica: Is a naturally occurring mineral noted for its transparent sparkly luster. Lauroyl Lysine: An all-natural amino acid derived from coconut fatty acid, contributing to the products silk like creamy texture and spreadability qualities. Titanium Dioxide: An inert white mineral that is used as a color adjuster. Iron Oxides: Cosmetic pigments used to add depths of color. Ultramarines: An inorganic vibrant pigment used to add color.

on 7/30/2009 7:45:00 PM

very good for undereye circles but NOT for covering blemishes and pimples..

on 7/25/2009 12:24:00 PM

I was pleasantly suprised by how well this worked for under my eyes. I don't have any major dark circles, but it really brightened up my face.

on 7/9/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I used to not like mineral concealer at all until I started using it with their eye kabuki brush. It makes the application so much better as it give much much more coverage. I love this concealer, it really works for me, and it even covers some of the veins I have on the side of my face.

on 7/6/2009 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This concealer did not cut it for me. When I would put it on my blemishes or acne scars, they were covered, but when I put my foundation on it like disappeared. I thought a lighter coloured concealer would work well for some darker acne scars but I don't know what is up with this one. Will not repurchase, will probably just use my intensive foundation as a concealer.

on 7/6/2009 12:02:00 AM

It works well to cover under eye circles, it isn't a bad quality concealer. The big issue that I have with it is that it doesn't work for blemishes and redness- it has warm under tones, so that part is falsely advertised. So I am giving it a 3 because of that. I also don't like everyday minerals' packaging.

on 6/18/2009 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my first mineral concealer and I love it. This mineral concealer is thick enough that really covers my dark circles and brightens my eyes. Not cakey or make my eyes dry. I also use it to stay put my liquid concealers and it lasts longer! I just tap this over on my eyes and whole face and gave me a glow.. Plus it doesn't oxidize at all and the ingredients are good for the skin. Great one!

on 6/18/2009 1:27:00 PM

I use this for my dark circles under my eyes and it works well. Doesn't always get them totally covered if they are real dark but it does a great job. Not obvious at all. I haven't used it for blemishes. But I do sometimes sweep a little around my nose to brighten up a bit.

on 6/7/2009 12:42:00 PM

Got a recommendation that Everyday Minerals Concealer is one of the best so I decided to check it out.
Having tried it I thought that it was ok.
I might purchase it again though.
It covers up my blemish well.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Click "continued" for photos.

Extremely finely-milled, great for undereyes. Not strong enough to cover my red blemishes, but applied over the liquid concealer I use to cover blemishes, it adds a little more coverage that's more natural than simply another layer of the liquid concealer, and helps set/prolong the wearing power of the liquid concealer.

The product lasts forever and ever, I've been using the 3g sample jar for a year and still have about 20% left.

continued >>

on 4/21/2009 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

It covers well and you look great for about an hour or two.
Then you look in the mirror and become shocked that it's all gone.
(oily skin).