October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2009 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MissCindy1

very good for undereye circles but NOT for covering blemishes and pimples..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2009 12:24:00 PM More reviews by tanyaw168

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was pleasantly suprised by how well this worked for under my eyes. I don't have any major dark circles, but it really brightened up my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Kay789

I used to not like mineral concealer at all until I started using it with their eye kabuki brush. It makes the application so much better as it give much much more coverage. I love this concealer, it really works for me, and it even covers some of the veins I have on the side of my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by gryph

This concealer did not cut it for me. When I would put it on my blemishes or acne scars, they were covered, but when I put my foundation on it like disappeared. I thought a lighter coloured concealer would work well for some darker acne scars but I don't know what is up with this one. Will not repurchase, will probably just use my intensive foundation as a concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ut0pia88

It works well to cover under eye circles, it isn't a bad quality concealer. The big issue that I have with it is that it doesn't work for blemishes and redness- it has warm under tones, so that part is falsely advertised. So I am giving it a 3 because of that. I also don't like everyday minerals' packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by allaboutme08

this is my first mineral concealer and I love it. This mineral concealer is thick enough that really covers my dark circles and brightens my eyes. Not cakey or make my eyes dry. I also use it to stay put my liquid concealers and it lasts longer! I just tap this over on my eyes and whole face and gave me a glow.. Plus it doesn't oxidize at all and the ingredients are good for the skin. Great one!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by gardengypsy

I use this for my dark circles under my eyes and it works well. Doesn't always get them totally covered if they are real dark but it does a great job. Not obvious at all. I haven't used it for blemishes. But I do sometimes sweep a little around my nose to brighten up a bit.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by pepperygirl

Got a recommendation that Everyday Minerals Concealer is one of the best so I decided to check it out.
Having tried it I thought that it was ok.
I might purchase it again though.
It covers up my blemish well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by RainbowsUnicornsAndHGfdn

Click "continued" for photos.

Extremely finely-milled, great for undereyes. Not strong enough to cover my red blemishes, but applied over the liquid concealer I use to cover blemishes, it adds a little more coverage that's more natural than simply another layer of the liquid concealer, and helps set/prolong the wearing power of the liquid concealer.

The product lasts forever and ever, I've been using the 3g sample jar for a year and still have about 20% left.

continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2009 2:39:00 AM More reviews by TiaR

It covers well and you look great for about an hour or two.
Then you look in the mirror and become shocked that it's all gone.
(oily skin).