August 27, 2014 | 1733 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 8:51:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this on my toes and over Lincoln Park at Midnight. This is a darker deep purple compared to LPAT, which is slightly lighter with fine shimmers. On toes, it look almost black. I love the vampy look, with a super shining top coat, is sophisticated and chic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great staple for fall and winter. LPAD is aptly named since the color IS so dark. Anyone expecting this color to be more purple than black will be disappointed (EDIT: If you are looking for a similar color that is lighter and plummier I would suggest NYC Battery Park Purple or ChG Urban Night). It's almost more of a soft black with a hint of plum purple. It looks very dramatic on pale skin. The formula was pretty good on this color - a bit streaky on the first coat but opaque by the second. It wears well on me like most OPIs. The only reason this color doesn't get a perfect score is because I've seen several less expensive dupes. The only reason I'd repurchase is because I like the bottle and brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by alexis789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite nail polish of all time! It goes on so nicely and easily, the colour is a deep purple, and goes with everything. It also has a bit of sparkle in it, so it looks pretty in the light. I love everything by OPI, but this is by far my favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by shirininx

One of my favourite nail colours of all time! Very versatile colour, can go with many different looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2012 7:02:00 AM More reviews by impactblue85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Another beauty - this is my favourite 'black'. I call it black because at first glance it is, but as you look you can clearly tell it's purple. Either way it's gorgeous and looks great when I want to wear something a bit different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I love this stuff! I know it's almost basically black but I see the purple! I like to wear this when I'm feeling vampy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Quality wise this polish is worth it, it's non streaky, shiny, dries fast and is opaque in one or two layers. Colour wise I don't think it's worth it because it is to close to black for me, I could just use some black nail polish and it would almost look the same. If you like dark colors go for it because the quality is great but if you are looking for something different I would skip this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is gorgeous for the winter season. It's a very blackened plum.. So deep and rich, like a plum that might have grown in the garden of eden. It looks SUPER shiny even before you put on a top coat, which I love. It's quite chic and I imagine it's universally flattering. I simply can't bring myself to give it a 5 because it's almost too black. I was secretly hoping it would be more plummy. Outside under the rays of the sun, the plum tones come out more and become apparent. Indoors under false lighting, it looks black. I still like it a great deal. The quality is excellent, as is to be expected with OPI. It wears really well, and I'd recommend having it in your collection. Everyone needs a good dark polish. One last thing...this reminds me so much of "Stroke of Midnight" nail polish by L'oreal Paris. Very, very similar and that one is half the price (just in case you'd prefer a good dupe for this).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 10:47:00 AM More reviews by breakfastattiffanys11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite dark nail polish to use. Unlike black nail polish, this is a sultry black-purple that does not look too stark against my skin tone like a regular black. This probably would work on anyone. The formula requires two coats, the brush works well, and lasting power is pretty good like the rest of OPI.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

my absolute favorite polish. this is a staple for me year round. i stray onto beige/greige/nudes(essie jazz, sand tropez) and other shades of dark purple (opi william tell me about opi, opi we'll always have paris) but i always come back to this. dark polishes are tricky and very easy to mess up, but this is a great formula, very opaque and streak free. i've been weaing this color for about 5 year now and i can safely say that i will be wearing this for many years to come. highly recommended for someone looking for a little edge in their look.