December 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by ana7mac

I've just recently finished my bottle of Estee Lauder Daywear Cream, and I feel like my skin is better than ever. It's clear, almost without imperfections, even toned and balanced. My skin is combo with dry tendencies. For it, it is the perfect moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly, but it it's also very moisturizing.

Negatives: It's very expensive. The smell is fresh but it can become tiresome with time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by aludden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this when I bought my last Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation. Estee Lauder is the only foundation that I have found that doesn't break me out so I figured I would give this a try too. I have been using it for a few days after my Proactiv routine in the morning. I love the smell and this hydrates my skin just enough. I don't get oily during the day and my makeup goes on much smoother. So far it hasn't broken me out either. I LOVE Estee Lauder! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mppaul23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another winner from EL. Love this light moisturizer during the day over my idealist pore minimizer and at night over ANRSC. Wonderful cucumber smell , just wish the packaging was better and a higher spf. I am currently trying out a few other moisturizers (cerave PM, Murad Essential C Moisturizer spf 30) but I know I will be purchasing this one again.I just love the high quality products EL makes, so I guess I will always have something from her in my beauty arsenal.

Update 10/10/12 I am back with the Daywear after a bit of a bad run with other less effective moisturizers. Just love how my face feels like a baby's bottom after I use it. i know the jar packaging is bad for the stability and hygiene of the ingredients but this is just too good of a product to put down.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by amillionbucks

Out of the hundreds of moisturizers I've tried in my life, this is the only one that does everything I want it to. It moisturizes perfectly without leaving my face greasy, it gives me a little pop of SPF without leaving behind a ghostly white glow, and it lasts. I love the texture and consistency of this stuff - not to mention the fresh herbal, cucumber melon scent. I look forward to putting this on the morning. My skin looks great!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2011 12:44:00 AM More reviews by kaylanault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh! I hated this lotion. I could just feel the chemicals sinking into my face when I used it. Not a nice moisturizer - doesn't even do it's job. I'd rather use olive oil!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't control oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lemonfresh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff. I suffered a lot from dryness and flakiness as I've gotten older but still need antiacne products, but Daywear has totally eradicated the flakes yet doesn't make my skin look greasy. No problem with breakouts at all, and I have a huge fear of moisturizers because I break out so easily. A huge thumb's up from me.

On the other hand, don't be confused and buy the Daywear cream, which was terrible.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by dylanfan95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My grandma actually gave me this product because she didn't want it, and I have been using it for a couple weeks now. Overall...I don't think it's doing much good. It feels like it's clogging my pores, and I don't like the thick consistency. I have combination skin, so maybe this would be good for someone with reeeeeeally dry skin, but it's not for me. I got this for free, so I can stand it, but I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Vivalicious

i find this cream pleasant enough to wear and smell. its neither sticky nor thick - in fact it feels quite watery and easy to apply. the spf 15 comes as a bonus but i would prefer if it were spf 30. i think this cream is decent enough but not impressive.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChaneLaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I worked for Estee Lauder so i got the n/c daywear moisturizer for free...i have quite dry skin especially my forehead and cheek area, and this did not help at all!!! it is no where near moisturizing enough, so i got myself a sample of the dry cream and that stang! i had to wash it straight off coz it felt like my skin was on fire!!! thank goodness i didnt buy it!!