Estee Lauder DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

3.6

OCTINOXATE 7.50%; OCTISALATE 5.00%; AVOBENZONE 2.00%; WATER (AQUA PURIFICATA) PURIFIED; PETROLATUM; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYLENE GLYCOL; DI-C12-15 ALKYL FUMARATE; CETYL RICINOLEATE; DIMETHICONE; OCTYLDODECYL MYRISTATE; STEARETH-2; STEARETH-21; BEHENYL ALCOHOL; PENTYLENE GLYCOL; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (RED TEA) LEAF; EXTRACT; CAMELLIA SINENSIS (WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT; COFFEA ARABICA; (COFFEE) SEED EXTRACT; POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT; TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT; BETULA ALBA (BIRCH) BARK EXTRACT; LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT; HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT; SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT; ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT; VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL; MANGANESE CHLORIDE; CHOLESTEROL; PHOSPHOLIPIDS; MALTODEXTRIN; ASCORBYL TOCOPHERYL MALEATE; CYCLODEXTRIN; SODIUM HYALURONATE; TREHALOSE; NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID; PALMITOYL HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM; AMYLOPECTIN/GLYCERIN CROSSPOLYMER; PANTETHINE; LINOLENIC ACID; ORYZANOL; LECITHIN; LINOLEIC ACID; GLYCERIN; SODIUM PCA; UREA; SUCROSE; CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE; BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER); POLYETHYLENE; SQUALANE; CYCLOPENTASILOXANE; HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE; LAURYL LAURATE; CETYL PALMITATE; SODIUM CARBOMER; PVP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER; POLYQUATERNIUM-51; TROMETHAMINE; CARBOMER; FRAGRANCE (PARFUM); LINALOOL; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL; HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE; BENZYL SALICYLATE; DISODIUM EDTA; BENZYL ALCOHOL; POTASSIUM SORBATE; BENZOIC ACID; CHLORPHENESIN; PHENOXYETHANOL; METHYLPARABEN; ETHYLPARABEN; PROPYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; ISOBUTYLPARABEN; ISOPROPYLPARABEN; YELLOW 5 (CI 19140); BLUE 1 (CI 42090); CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN (CI77289)

on 6/24/2012 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It is a great moisturizer. I have very dry and sensitive skin but It leaves my skin hydrated all day and it has never brake me out. The scent is pleasant enough but the package could be more inovative. Although it's a bit pricey I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/6/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a great daily moisturizer. It hydrates all day, doesn't interfere with my makeup and doesn't aggravate my sensitive skin. Smells a bit like cucumbers. I love it.

on 5/23/2012 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this amongst a multitude of freebies from a perfume purchase about a good year and a half ago, and from the first application to the last, I loved each and every moment of it! A delicate, enjoyable Cucumber scent with light notes of Jasmine delight the senses while making the skin feel satin smooth, silky, and super nourished. I have acne-prone skin and this product never broke me out and I look forward to repurchasing more Estee Lauder skincare products in the future.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

What a great moisturizer! It has a pleasant cucumber smell. It feels light on and it leaves my refreshed , never greasy. It has anti-oxidants and SPF15 which ofcourse is a plus. Since it does has SPF, i wear this during the day (Lancomes bienfait aqua vital at night ) on top of my idealist and together they leave my skin feeling smooth, and clean. It is also to be said it helps prevents the first signs of aging.. i dont know if thats true but overall, great moisturizer.

on 4/22/2012 7:38:00 PM

Love this!! It is the first moisturiser not to exasperate my sensitive acne prone skin, in fact it has improved it by a mile! I love the fresh cucumber scent, it delivers just the right amount of moisture and works great under my estee foundations - dw/dwl/futurist. I have tried other moisturisers since discovering daywear (due to being a little expensive) but my skin is not happy and has resulted in big breakouts and red bumps on forehead - this also happens when I have tried other foundations. So I think I have found my HG moisturiser - yipeeeeeeeee.

on 2/11/2012 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Have been using this for about a week and so far, no breakouts which I was worried about becaus this is not a gel and doesn't say ' oil free' or anything. My skin feels quite smooth with it but I can't really tell if it is moisurising enough since the pesky 'dryness lines' at the top of my cheeks, beside my eyes, don't really seem to have diminished. Also, weirdly, my hands feel dry after using this. Not sure if I am just imagining it. Maybe it's the sun screen in it: can remember any sun screen that sinks in rather than sits on top of my skin always made it feel like there is this slight 'dry' veil over it.

Have bought the Hydrationist lotion in a pump today so will start using that at night to see if it makes a difference.

Update 29 April 2012:
Have been using this as a daytime moisturiser and Hydrationist at night and my skin has never looked better. Hydrationist is definitely more hydrating. Neither break me out so hallelujah to that! This one has more antioxidants and of course the benefit of an spf so am sticking with it for daytime. I find it slightly weird that Estee Lauder markets this for day and night... I wouldnt feel comfortable wearing an SPF to bed... They are still pretty harsh chemicals, after all. I can feel them burning my eyes when I accidentally rub my eyes when using this. Although Hydrationist also has fragrance, it doesn't burn my eyes. On the other hand Estee Lauder sure knows its skincare so I hope I can trust that they wouldn't put anything harmful in their creams... So far, I'm impressed so I will keep using this. Am glad to have found some age-appropriate skincare products that don't make me look like a spotty teenager ;)

Update 8 August 2012:
Well, I ran out of DayWear and haven't replaced it yet. In the meantime I have been using Hydrationist for day as well as night, and only now do I fully appreciate the oil-control benefits of DayWear. Am keeping Hydrationist for night but will buy DayWear again (for, well, day wear) as soon as possible: my face is an oil slick by 4 pm!

on 2/3/2012 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've just recently finished my bottle of Estee Lauder Daywear Cream, and I feel like my skin is better than ever. It's clear, almost without imperfections, even toned and balanced. My skin is combo with dry tendencies. For it, it is the perfect moisturizer. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly, but it it's also very moisturizing.

Negatives: It's very expensive. The smell is fresh but it can become tiresome with time.

on 1/26/2012 8:14:00 PM

I received a sample of this when I bought my last Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation. Estee Lauder is the only foundation that I have found that doesn't break me out so I figured I would give this a try too. I have been using it for a few days after my Proactiv routine in the morning. I love the smell and this hydrates my skin just enough. I don't get oily during the day and my makeup goes on much smoother. So far it hasn't broken me out either. I LOVE Estee Lauder! :)

on 1/13/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Another winner from EL. Love this light moisturizer during the day over my idealist pore minimizer and at night over ANRSC. Wonderful cucumber smell , just wish the packaging was better and a higher spf. I am currently trying out a few other moisturizers (cerave PM, Murad Essential C Moisturizer spf 30) but I know I will be purchasing this one again.I just love the high quality products EL makes, so I guess I will always have something from her in my beauty arsenal.

Update 10/10/12 I am back with the Daywear after a bit of a bad run with other less effective moisturizers. Just love how my face feels like a baby's bottom after I use it. i know the jar packaging is bad for the stability and hygiene of the ingredients but this is just too good of a product to put down.

Out of the hundreds of moisturizers I've tried in my life, this is the only one that does everything I want it to. It moisturizes perfectly without leaving my face greasy, it gives me a little pop of SPF without leaving behind a ghostly white glow, and it lasts. I love the texture and consistency of this stuff - not to mention the fresh herbal, cucumber melon scent. I look forward to putting this on the morning. My skin looks great!

Popular Moisturizers