October 1, 2014 | 887 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why is it that when everyone else loves something, it doesn't work for me? I found this TM to be heavy and cakey on my skin, just like a full coverage foundation! It also made my pores look very obvious and it was difficult to blend. It had a weird smell, too, so maybe I got a bad one. I also ended up with a mild breakout the next morning, but I do have acne prone/sensitive skin. On the plus side, it did last through my mad dash from the car to the movie theater during a rain storm, so it's pretty stout stuff. But if you have irritable skin, I don't recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by ncc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm over 60 and think this is the best product of its kind.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 6:47:00 PM More reviews by vermeerc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe the price because this works better then any other Tm i have tried. My skin has been really dry lately and my HE foundation has been very flakey looking. I saw a review of this from vintage or tacky and i gave it a shot. I am sure glad i did I will continue to buy this and use maybe even beyond the summer months. great if you dont need a lot of coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great summer foundation! While I love my winter foundation it was looking too heavy as the weather started heating up. This little gem is sheer and light but covers very well without looking like a mask. I have to be careful with foundation (especially in the summer) because my skin is mature and things can start looking cakey real fast. This product can be layered for more coverage and still look very natural. The previous poster was spot on that it feels light, like you're not wearing any makeup at all! Staying power is pretty good, too. There are only 4 (maybe 5) shades to choose from and I couldn't find the exact shade to match but I had great success mixing two shades, natural and sunkissed, for the perfect match! I never thought I'd be singing their praises but I'm so impressed with wet and wild! I get a seriously beautiful application that rivals any highend makeup line with their color Icon eyeshadows, blushes and this sheer foundation! I found that by using a brush to apply this foundation gives it an airbrushed, flawless finish. Love Love Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Shamim81

Let's not call this a TM because it's more like a sheer foundation. It has some coverage and it's not really moisturizing since it has a matte finish. Natural is probably close to NC25 and Sunkissed is NC35-40. I have both but I find Sunkissed too dark for my NC30 skin. I prefer Natural for color. The quality is excellent for what you pay. Texture is ligh but with some coverage buildable to maybe a medium coverage. The feel on the skin is amazing, feels like your skin, just better, not heavy at all. I love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by lalaboom479

I LURRRRVVE this stuff! I read the reviews on here and decided to try it out. I can see how the shades might not match some people, but I have this in Natural and it matches my skin really good. I keep this in my purse for when I need makeup in a hurry. I usually just apply it with my fingers, because, like I said before, I normally use it when I'm in a hurry and don't have time to do a full face. I really wish they had more shades though. But overall it is a good product and great price too! It gives great coverage and it has SPF 15 too. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by wednesdayaddamsd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that I paid $3.99 at Walgreens for this, after spending countless dollars on foundations, concealers, tinted moisturizers, and mineral makeup over the past 25 years.

I bought this on the recommendation of the posters on makeupalley, and I am indeed surprised.

I am 39, have oily skin, yet also have wrinkly skin around my eyes, and wrinkly eyelids from over-tanning. Not only did this make my pores disappear, this also did not make my wrinkles look worse, or dried out, or chalky.

It did not make me oily, and it did cover redness. This was not heavy coverage, but just enough-what you would expect from a tinted moisturizer. If I wanted a heavy foundation I would have bought one.

This is perfect! I am going to go and stock up before it gets discontinued or something equally ridiculous. Thanks to all of the reviewers for sharing such a great product, and thanks, W&W for making such a great makeup that is affordable too!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2010 4:28:00 AM More reviews by weemanmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews here and am not disappointed - plus was not easy to get in Oz, had to use evil bay!

I am Chanel Clare or 20 foundation so am quite fair with freckles. I wanted something that was quick to apply, helped my dru skin and looked good enough to go back to work post the gym, and here it is!

Was a smaller bottle than I expected? But still good value for money.

Does give more coverage than your usual tinted moisturiser but I like this. Did not oxidise or cake on my skin. I just brushed some bronzer over and looked like my make up I had put on in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Chocoaff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I actually really like this product. It really evens out my skin tone, and the first time I used it I noticed that it made my skin more even and glowier. I bought it in a too dark shade but with some blending it works out. However, you have to blend it immeadeately or it will look streaky. The packaging is small and annoying, but the price can't be beat. Good for summer or oily/normal or combo skin because it doesn't moisturize at all. More of a light foundation, but I still really like it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by purpleflower9203

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I first tried this in natural. When I first put it on I liked it because the coverage was good even though it is rather light and it was easy to blend. However, within less than 5 minutes, it oxidized and became much darker. My sister saw me and thought I had decided to cover my entire face with a thick layer of bronzer; I looked really gross.

I also tried this on in sunkissed which was way too dark to begin with.

They are much darker than they appear in the bottle.