October 24, 2014 | 925 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nivea - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2007 4:19:00 AM More reviews by T4ngerine

Did not like this whatsoever. It couldn't take off any of my eyeliner or mascara. It just smudged all over my eye area instead so afterwards I just had to rub it off, hard! I didn't even bother to finish the bottle and just gave it to my sister. Would not buy it ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by kawiki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It removes eyeliner and eyeshadow effortlessly. It takes a little more patience to get mascara off, but it eventually does. It leaves the eye area feeling soft and moisturized, I sometimes even use this in place of eye cream! I would die if this was ever discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by mcarpio

I agree the packaging sucks, but b/c of the price I don't care for the loss of product. Anyways, its gentle and does not irritate the eyes. I use it 1st as part of my cleansing regimen and then I use my face (cleansing) product. If you're wearing a lot of eye make up then you might need stronger stuff, but I'm light on the eyes, mascara, some eye liner maybe a little bit of eye shadow but not much on for work days. I might have to get a stronger product if I play up the eyes or go for "smokey" eye look....

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2007 3:47:00 AM More reviews by christietx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Cleans up the eye area well enough, but it leaves an oily film which gets in my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 10:32:00 AM More reviews by northender

I'm not thrilled with this stuff. It's messy and doesn't really remove my eyeshadow all that well - and forget about the lower lashline. The product doesn't wipe off easily so I cringe when I have to tug at my delicate upper eyelid area with tissue to try and get the makeup off. I end up just using cleanser over the eye makeup remover. The tube is poorly designed - it leaks and product escapes constantly - it's impossible to dispense a reasonable amount. Previous reviewers seem to think that it works well for mascara, which I wouldn't know since I don't wear mascara, but I'm putting this up for swap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 12:36:00 PM More reviews by trulylovely

My favorite eye makeup remover! This takes off any mascara and eyeliner, and doesn't irritate my eyes either. I don't like the packing though, it can leak out if you don't close the top tightly, and it stands up so I still lose some product everytime I use it. But its very cheap and lasts a long time, so its worth it. I love everything I've tried from Nivea, and this is no different.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Goddess_Dreams

Wonderful product. Does the job without any difficulty... My HG eye make-up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2006 4:37:00 AM More reviews by amativus

I can't believe the ratings on this product, it's my HG eye makeup remover, bar none. I've already converted others. I don't know why other users on MUA are using tar for mascara, but this product gets all my makeup off on the first try and does so without any weird residue or oily feeling. It does everything it's supposed to do. I was afraid when I left for college that it wouldn't be available at my local Long's, so I stocked up and bought 4 tubes before I left!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Fitseed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It takes off my eyemakeup effortlessly with just a couple of wipes. There is no oily feel afterwards and you could immediately reapply your eye makeup after using this product. I doesn't sting my eyes, either. I love this product and would not use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by sunn0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great drugstore find, on a whim a few years ago I picked it up because I was in desperate need of some eye makeup remover and I didn't have time to go pick up my usual product. I was pleasently surprised how good this product was, it's creamy, not oily so when you remove your make-up your eyelid doesn't get that greasy feeling that some eye make-up removers can leave. I have tried others, and I keep coming back to this one because it's afforadable and it works. There is no added fragrance so if you have sensitive skin this is worth checking out for sure.