Nivea Eye Make-Up Remover

3.5

on 6/4/2007 8:50:00 PM

This is the best eye makeup remover I've ever used! It has the consistency of a very light moisturizer and goes on very smoothly. It quickly and easily removes all types of eye makeup including waterproof mascara. The best part is, it's not oily at all. Plus, it leaves the skin around my eyes smooth and moisturized. I love it and I HIGHLY reccomend it!

on 5/29/2007 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Have used this for years. It's non-oily, very important to me. Removes mascara, liner and shadow easily.

on 4/7/2007 4:19:00 AM

Did not like this whatsoever. It couldn't take off any of my eyeliner or mascara. It just smudged all over my eye area instead so afterwards I just had to rub it off, hard! I didn't even bother to finish the bottle and just gave it to my sister. Would not buy it ever again.

on 3/15/2007 2:53:00 PM

I love this stuff! It removes eyeliner and eyeshadow effortlessly. It takes a little more patience to get mascara off, but it eventually does. It leaves the eye area feeling soft and moisturized, I sometimes even use this in place of eye cream! I would die if this was ever discontinued!

on 3/4/2007 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I agree the packaging sucks, but b/c of the price I don't care for the loss of product. Anyways, its gentle and does not irritate the eyes. I use it 1st as part of my cleansing regimen and then I use my face (cleansing) product. If you're wearing a lot of eye make up then you might need stronger stuff, but I'm light on the eyes, mascara, some eye liner maybe a little bit of eye shadow but not much on for work days. I might have to get a stronger product if I play up the eyes or go for "smokey" eye look....

on 2/26/2007 3:47:00 AM

Cleans up the eye area well enough, but it leaves an oily film which gets in my eyes.

on 2/22/2007 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm not thrilled with this stuff. It's messy and doesn't really remove my eyeshadow all that well - and forget about the lower lashline. The product doesn't wipe off easily so I cringe when I have to tug at my delicate upper eyelid area with tissue to try and get the makeup off. I end up just using cleanser over the eye makeup remover. The tube is poorly designed - it leaks and product escapes constantly - it's impossible to dispense a reasonable amount. Previous reviewers seem to think that it works well for mascara, which I wouldn't know since I don't wear mascara, but I'm putting this up for swap.

on 2/10/2007 12:36:00 PM

My favorite eye makeup remover! This takes off any mascara and eyeliner, and doesn't irritate my eyes either. I don't like the packing though, it can leak out if you don't close the top tightly, and it stands up so I still lose some product everytime I use it. But its very cheap and lasts a long time, so its worth it. I love everything I've tried from Nivea, and this is no different.

Wonderful product. Does the job without any difficulty... My HG eye make-up remover.

on 12/28/2006 4:37:00 AM

I can't believe the ratings on this product, it's my HG eye makeup remover, bar none. I've already converted others. I don't know why other users on MUA are using tar for mascara, but this product gets all my makeup off on the first try and does so without any weird residue or oily feeling. It does everything it's supposed to do. I was afraid when I left for college that it wouldn't be available at my local Long's, so I stocked up and bought 4 tubes before I left!