April 18, 2014 | 917 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Beautiful, long wearing foundation that stays perfectly forever and doesn't settle in lines. It even comes in a shade light enough for PPP me.
    It would have gotten a full score if it didn't break me out.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by rrrrbravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is just ok for how expensive it is. I was told that this is a full-coverage foundation and I don't think it is at all. It doesn't break me out which is it's best quality but I do end up really shiny after an hour and it makes my dry patches and acne bumps stick out like crazy. I do like how it doesn't set too quickly and it is easy to apply it evenly. I found the color I was given (Ivorie 2) is too orange for my skin tone too. The search continues...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2011 5:22:00 AM More reviews by leanskie

I bought my first bottle yesterday, after months of using ample samples I got from sephora and lancome counters.
    I'm combination and acne prone type. But this NEVER broke me out. (I'm one of those you have tried almost everything on the counter- from revlon, mac, dior, smashbox and all) This stays matte when applied on. Its look very natural and flawless on me. It has a right consistency (compared to idole fresh wear that is too liquidy) Doesn't really last that long as promised but it doesn't cake throughout the day. The price will make you think twice (50$ CAD) just buy it when there's gift with purchase so it'll be more worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2011 11:49:00 PM More reviews by annab1239

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a love/hate relationship with this product. Some days it looks great and some days it looks awful, I dont know why this is because I dont change anything about the way I apply it. Its creamy and smooth and a little goes a long way. I didnt think the coverage would be great but I was pleasantly surprised by the medium coverage. (which I use with concealer.) The staying power is good when set with powder, but it does sometimes rub off on clothes or the phone. I have found when I need to layer this product for more coverage it will turn orange in the spots I layerd. So I wouldnt recommend it. The color is almost a perfect match when its cooperating with me, and then some days it turns orange. (Even when not layerd.) It can also make my face really shiny and oily, which is very strange because my skin is dry and I have never had this problem before. The price is also wayy to expensive for my taste.Im not sure if I will buy this again, due to the inconsistence. Anyone else have this problem?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by xiufey88

Love this foundation! Love it ! I have VERY oily skin and this can last me up to 5-6 hrs without touch up (with set powder in the morning). It has mid-full coverage, easy to apply with my fingers and brush. It also smooth out my some of my dry patch on my chin for a bit. I think this foundation is great for summer use. Light weight and make my skin stay fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by spyral

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My coworker introduced me to this foundation after Prescriptives became increasingly difficult to buy. I absolutely love its staying power. I live in one of the most humid places in the world and it only needs some powder touch ups from time to time to stave the oil away. It is full coverage but absolutely adjustable. Natural and flawless looking. I'm hooked!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by chatnoir545

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend recommended this to me and I deccided to try it because I had no idea my friend even wore foundation! yes, its that flawless. After using nearly my entire bottle, I have to say, it is absolutely the most luxurious foundation I have ever used -- The makeup is very fluid, covers naturally, and stays for hours. Even though I have had trouble using foundation brushes, I bought the lancome foundation brush too which is a purrfect complement to the foundation. I set the foundation with a translucent powder (Make-up Forever) and BAM! so gorg :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using Teint idole ultra on and off for several years. I always come back to this because I have NC40 medium tan skintone and Bisque 6W is a perfect match for me. As for the formula, its not as perfect. Its thinner than most full coverage longw wearing foundations so it doesnt control oil and breaks down in couple of hours. I usually cant wear this for a full day makeup but its perfect for a night out when i only wants it to last a few hours. Also the price is ridiculous. Back in the day, this was $35 now its $42. I love the pump since its sanitary and easier to travel with. I have tried many foundations that come very close to this, but since its a perfect match, I have not given up on teint idole completely. I would compare this to: Estee Lauder Double Wear, Revlon Colorstay, Tarte Amazonian Clay, Clinique Stay true, Avon Perfect Wear etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by alleesha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fair, rediculously oily skin to give you an idea of what I am working with. make-up doesn't usually stay on my face all day so I wanted to try a long wear foundation. Ok so pros: This has a lovely texture, and easilty glides on my skin. Matches my skin tone perfectly. Looks natural and has a great finish. Good smell, great bottle. Cons: Could have a bit better coverage, and doesn't quite last on my skin as long as they say. I needed to retouch after 4 or 5 hours. I think if I get a powder to set it that would solve that problem. Overall I like it more than pretty much any other foundation I've tried and I would buy again. UPDATE: This doesn't have any staying power, especially for a foundation that is advertised to stay on your face. It's better now that it's winter time, but come on. Still a nice texture, so its not all bad. probably will try something else next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by meraz005

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

amazing foundation!!! i tried so many different foundations and i'm so amazed with this product. Makes my skin look flawless and so soft.