August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by jensetter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was not moisturizing for my dry skin tone at all. I was not impressed with it, and it costs $10 more than the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, which is much better.

It dried too fast and did absolutely nothing for my skin, which was thirsty for a better lotion within minutes.

XOXO,
Jensetter, Fashion Blogger
www.jensetter.com

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got this moisturizer as a free gift. At the time, I was new to the Clinique line and quite impressed. This cream is very moisturizing and feel super light on the skin. It has a gel texture without feeling wet and slimy. In fact, it dries so quickly that you can easily use it as primer under your daily make up. This is probably what I am going to do instead of spending extravagant amounts on primers.

It has no fragrance. It is super hydrating and non-irritating. Overall, I do recommend this product.

HOWEVER, I feel like the price is too expensive for moisturizer. I have purchased cheaper PARABEN-FREE moisturizers that are just as good, if not better. So, I will not be purchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best lotion I've ever used! Probably the only Clinique product I would repurchase. Makes my face super soft! And a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by angel0225

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have combination+sensitive skin/rosacea and this product is so awesome. It's really moisturizes your skin without leaving it greasy. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and I like the fact that you can use on the eyes too. After the first use I was so amazed and now it's been a week and I still love it!!! I got a sample at the Clinique and I'll be definitely buying this product!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Ancatje

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like how light this feels on my skin. It's a sort of gel texture, sinks in very quickly but it's very moisturising at the same time. For my combination but dehydrated skin, this is perfect. I also like that it's very "neutral", in the sense that I can't sense any fragrance and it's completely non-irritating on my rosacea skin and sensitive eyes.
The reason I wouldn't buy it again though is that I feel like for the very high price (£32 for 50ml) it should do more than just moisturise. I would expect some other skin communicating ingredients, some other benefits, which this does not have. I think for the price you can get a better product that would work harder for your skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sweetdase

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because it was summer and I thought my current moisturizer was a bit too thick for summer time so I wanted to dry a gel. The moisture surge intense gel was too thick so I tried this one instead. I actually quite like this formula for the summer as my face gets sweaty and having a not as thick formula doesn't make my face feel oily. very good for a summer moisturizer. however I don't think this gel would be good fit winter months as it's not as thick. I live in a very dry climate so that could be why as well. is definitely use this for summer but trying to find a more hydrating cream for the coming months. too bad the packaging is bulky or else I'd bring this to travel but it takes up space. the consistency is good too, doesn't take long before the gel sets into my face and I don't need to wait 5 min like some other creams out there. the scent isn't strong either which is good for sensitive skin. I'd repurchase again come summer time.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by parks906

I have acne-prone sensitive skin and it made me breakout with cystic pimples literally the next day. Thankfully they went away after a week but I will not be using this product again! I think this is appropriate for mature skin or for someone who doesn't breakout ever. Otherwise, do not buy. I only tried this as someone gave this to me as a gift. If you want to try it I recommend getting a sample before buying it as it is a bit pricy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

First off, the clinique lady gave me the wrong product. I wanted the moisture surge intense, which I've used before and loved. I've used this before and it wasn't super great, but I figured I'd try it again.
It's definitely not moisturizing enough, if it ever makes it into my skin. It dries but it never seems to absorb. When I wash my face in the morning, it comes off and feels really slimy. After using it for three days, its caused a big zit on my forehead, where I've been mostly using it. Shame because it's so expensive, but it's a huge waste

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Catka06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin is dry. Like, super ultra can't wear powder without pounds of moisturizer or I start peeling kind of dry. I used Clinique's 3 step program for most of my teenage years without much success, but there was nothing out there that didn't dry out my face worse or do absolutely nothing. After the hormone train left the station, however, I dumped it and have been skipping around ever since. About a year ago I'm staying with my mother, who loves and most likely owns all Clinique skin care, when I stumbled across the travel size of this stuff. SWEET LORD, HAVE MERCY. My dry skin is quenched, which I had previously thought impossible. I'm serious. This stuff got me through winter in Minnesota with no sign of flaking or redness. All of that being said I would not recommend this to someone who doesn't at least lean towards the dry side when it comes to their skin. I could be wrong but if it's doing miracles for me it's bound to ruin someone with severely oily skin's day. Also, loved that the travel size was at least in a squeeze tube - the jar thing blows in terms of keeping it clean. I use a q-tip which seems to help, but still. If they ever discontinue this stuff I might literally crumble and blow away. LOVE.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by fushigisushi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm already on my second jar of this stuff. I have very sensitive/break-out prone skin and I'm not normally a big fan of clinique products. However this moisturizer is simple, keeps the dry patches away, not to greasy, doesnt break me out - basically gets the job done. Its my HG until I find something more amazing.