November 26, 2014 | 1627 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Alien

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by KarenVirginia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to perfume. After trying an assortment of other perfumes, I always go back to this perfume. Although I don't find it strong on me (sometimes I can't even smell it) but other people always compliment me on it and tell me they love it. I think it's just works well with my chemistry. It doesn't sound like it's right for everyone. I like the savings I can get with refilling the bottle too. Even though it's pricey, It does last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by mvioleta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Do you call bodyspray perfume? Only like light, fresh scents? Not a fan of strong smells? Yes? Well guuuuurrl, you better turn around this is not for you. Alien is deep, sensual, mysterious, spicy yet soft. Incredibly complex. The way this transforms on this skin makes you understand that this is a quality pefurme. Extremely expensive, but if you fall in love with this perfume, you understand that you will save up the money for this. I love to be obnoxious with perfume. Have you ever seen that jersey shore episode where deena is spraying perfume on her for a food 30 seconds? Yeah that's me. But 1-3 spritz of this and im done. It's incredibly potent. It will turn heads. Sometimes I think it might give someone a headache ... And then I'm like JK I DON'T CARE I love this too much. Lasting power on this makes everything else look pathetic. I have sprayed this on clothes that then went in the wash and still came out smelling like alien. If you're craving something unique, try this. It took me a few trips to Macy's for my nose to understand what was going on, but then I fell in love.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Hannahx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite perrfume, even though I own others. It's quite hard to describe what it smells like, but it's certainly heady and quite musky, which I like. It lasts ages, and you only need a few spritzes so the bottle does last you a long time. You can usually get them refilled at certain department stores too, although I haven't tried that myself, but I imagine that saves sone money off of buying a new bottle. I would recommend this, although perfume is a very individual thing so I'd say make sure you smell it in person first.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I was hoping I would like this better than Angel, which I do. BUT it's another Thierry Mugler perfume that's strong and not the most wearable for every day. I can see people finding this sexy, because it does smell very unique and you want to keep smelling it. It's great for going out. Beautiful bottle, but I'm not sure if I would purchase this. I tried both the EDP & EDT versions. I prefer the EDT. It's more wearable on me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One day, while searching for a pink Shu Umera blush that all the makeup mags said I just had to have (and like a dope I listened), a lovely Neiman Marcus sales associate appeared. "May I help, you?" She did just that and smelled good while doing it. "What perfume are you wearing?" "Alien". She then introduced me to "Angel's" sister. While the scent was lovely on the sales associate, I offend myself when I wear it. It's dusty and annoying. Not something I ever reach for. Another case of you better test drive it before you buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/26/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by justwishin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Welch's Grape Juice + Toxic Synthetic Jasmine = THIS. And if you want it off, you may just have to get it surgically removed. Best of luck! :)

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by msfrost

Sexy, dark, and organic. It makes me think of winter, a sultry cat eye, Louboutin heels, snow collecting on the windowsill, red wine, purple lingerie, and bass (the instrument, not the fish...lol) Scents are very subjective, but for me this is one of the best ones out there. The lasting power is insane, I need only two sprays that will last me all through the night (this is a night time scent) and I'll still catch whiffs of it in the morning. That said, it is strong and requires a strong attitude to pull it off. This is not for the wallflowers out there. The bottle is gorgeous and refillable. I can't give it enough praise, will definitely repurchase once it runs out, and definitely recommend :)

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by OfficialMS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Two years ago I bought this for myself as a graduation gift. The smell is great, I love this perfume and it's definitly a smell that's soooo long lasting.

Highly recommend and I would re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Devonina

I'm in love with Alien. I remember smelling it a couple of times while worn on a doctor and on a lady down the street and I was completely obsessed... until I went to a shop and I decided I wanted a perfume. I had forgotten about Alien and the obsession I had for it.
The clerk made me smell many and when she sprayed Alien on a thick piece of paper I was about to cry... it was THAT perfume that had driven me crazy!
I love it because not many people use it - everyone asks me what is the name of the fragrance I am wearing because it is amazingly nice. I love that I use 3 sprays and it stays on all day!!! My mum says she knows when I've been home because even after a couple of days you can smell alien in the air.
It is very pricey but as I said needing very little to stay on all day it is really worth it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No