August 20, 2014 | 1968 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by payjark

When I used to straighten my hair everyday (oh how I regret that) I used to use this because I liked it the most out of all that I tried. It was very light, not sticky or drying. It had a very fresg and light scent and the spray bottle sprayed a perfect mist over my hair. I still have about half a bottle of this and I use it on the rare occasions I style my hair with heat.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by moosemossmoose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this because it has great reviews but it leaves my hair feeling sticky, no matter how little I put in. And also, if I touched my hair, my hands would feel sticky too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by efp182

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I've been using it ever since I started straightening my hair, about 5 years ago. It is light, has a fairly pleasant scent, and I have not seen any damage to my hair (although I myself don't overdo the heat.) I use this before I blow dry my hair and, combined with the other products I use, it does an excellent job of protecting my thin, fine locks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this heat protector for styling and straightening my hair. I have already purchased my 3rd or 4th bottle of this stuff. I will continue repurchasing. I have not tried anything better or cheaper than this! It works really well and doesn't leave your hair anything short of soft.

I actually like the packaging. Not sure why other reviewers have issues with the nozzle spray. I prefer the bottle with a press button lock, rather than the wheel one. I spray this on my hair prior to heat use. It tames frizz as well.

HG, for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my go to heat protectant spray-I'm on my 3rd bottle (my 2nd bottled spilled all over my luggage while flying so make sure you securely tighten it). I got it on sale for $7 if I bought 2 from CVS. It protects my hair from the heat from my straightner and hair dryer. The only thing I dislike is the smell but it disappears after a minute.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by FracasAUS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. It works extremely well, has a lovely subtle scent and makes your hairstyle last forever. However, I found the nozzle hard to hold so I replaced it with a normal nozzle. I then realized the best way to use this spray is by spraying it in my palms and distributing it all over my dry hair...works very well this way and it coats the entire hair evenly...try this method next time !

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutTheGlamLife

Product smells GREAT, and makes your hair super soft! I love it, it protects against heat pretty well too. One con, however is the packaging. The handel/lever thing broke and I had to switch it out with another sprayer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by Fessyfare

I absolutely LOVE this product. It smells amazing and makes my hair very soft. I've also noticed less breakage in my hair since using this. The only thing I hate is the packaging. The nozzle SUCKS. I've purchased this product 4 times and every single time it breaks. So I just bought a cute little spray bottle and I pour it in there. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by Abstraction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually really love this stuff & don't know why I ever strayed away from it ... well I'm a product junkie & like to try new things, that's why! hah But this heat protectant is light, so my hair isn't weighted down and it actually works! My hair never feels fried & dry after use. It's definitely kept my hair healthy & it smells good! For a long time I used Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum & I truly loved that ... it's just too pricey & since it is a thick serum it could weight my hair down if I used just a tad too much. This product's spray bottle dispenses the perfect amount in a fine spray & a little goes a long way. It's just as good as the Super Skinny Serum & a lot cheaper!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I absolutely cannot stand the packaging of this product! The spray nozzle is so annoying and I have to bend my wrist all weird like to get it to spray in the direction that I want it to. For that reason alone I gave this a 3/5. Having said that, the product itself is pretty good. Agree with all the reviewers below. I like that it gives a fine mist rather than soaking my hair. I have noticed a difference in my bleach blonde hair. I'm a natural dark brown brunette. My hair is smoother and shinier with the help of this product!