November 23, 2014 | 1234 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by princess_savannah

Wow wow! Let me preface this review by saying that I own a LOT of perfumes and I am a confessed fragrance junkie. I received this item in a swap, I had been wanting to try it for some time but just never got around to buying this. It was love at first smell! This is one of those complex fragrances that starts out very bright, but dries down much darker. The notes are hard to pick out as this is so well blended. It is very wearable and you can dress it down for office wear by just misting it in the air and walking through it, or dress it up by applying it directly to your pulse points. GREAT sillage as well. This perfume is S E X Y, give it a try!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells mauture yet very sexy due to the amber drydown. I don't smell Clinique Happy anywhere or much SJP, both of which I loathe and were referenced by prior reviewers. This is definately a spice scent, sort of masculine and suited for colder weather. I tested the black bottle/pink box= edp and won't be buying but will keep the Sephora sample in my travel bag. Haven't tried the edt version.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by BlackAmberMoon

I'm on the fence with NR. I know SJP's Lovely was inspired by it (and Lovely works well for me), but NR turns into the dreaded "granny" scent on my skin. Not sure why. I can see this being very sexy on the right person, though...if it had gotten creamier on my skin, I think I would have loved it, but it became harsh. Chemistry matters greatly with this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 6:37:00 PM More reviews by sharis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a bottle of the EDP from a lovely friend for Christmas. I had only used the EDT and the oil before. The EDP is really, really nice. It seems like a mellowed out version of the EDT. Good lasting power on me. Not heavy or cloying at all and I am extremely sensitive to fragrance. It just smells sexy and warm and cuddly and fabulous! What more could a girl want from a fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by cinna7733

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this perfume. I smelled the EDT in Sephora and grabbed a box not realizing I grabbed the EDP but I'm so glad I did. (Didn't realize black box/pink bottle and pink box/ black bottle) To me the EDP smells so much better and it definitely has some staying power that I read the EDT doesn't have.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2008 1:23:00 PM More reviews by arianperfume

It is a pretty scent but it doesn't last. I have the EDP-bought it because I thought it would have bigger staying power, lol, but it did not-AT ALL. Maybe it's jut me. Oh, and the scent, it's flowery, very light and delicate but if I spent a little fortune on my perfume I want it to smell at least half a day, not just half an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2008 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bebetc1982

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you want to feel sexy get this, is very seductive and glamorous perfect for any day one of the best EDP right now !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2008 9:04:00 PM More reviews by TrueBrunette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Forgetaboutit!!! This stuff is SEXY!!!!!! I wore the pink bottle today (perfume) & not only did my boss (very SEXY male) stand too close to me for a while....but my guy who does my nails hugged me when I went to leave! :P This stuff is a man MAGNET, period!! lOVE & I will be emptying this baby fast..................

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by krissybug

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Drop Dead Sexy!!! I find the EDP to have soft, flowery, sensual notes whereas the EDT is darker and sharper. Both are nice but I prefer this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by Farmona

Just perfect! No doubt this stuff smells wonderful on me... soft, musky, moderately sweet, gentle and sexy (I mean EDP). I really prefer EDP. On the contrary EDT is more citrusy, flowery and sharp. I don't enjoy the very begining of this one, but EDP... wow! Divine from the first minutes to the end. And it really lasts and lasts. This is sort of perfume you should like musk. And your chemistry is really important. Smells different on everybody. Shortly, you have to be chosen by this frag! NR For Her EDP is my fav. I wear it everywhere and everytime - no matter that it's so special. I can't stop. I'm just addicted.