April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Clear

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by belx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! I use it for my brow gel to set them and make them stay put and it really works! The packaging is a little cheap but the product inside is great! I would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Switched to this from the Anastasia brow gel to save some money. Very happy I did! I found the Anastasia sometimes would be a bit crunchy & flaky but don't experience that at all with Maybelline. Very good value & will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by charlottestrelitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not Yay, not Nay... So-so

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2012 12:48:00 PM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I too use this as brow gel. Works great and I have no desire to try anything else - it's cheap, accessible, does the job and doesn't get flaky. Can't say I ilke how it looks on eyelashes but I don't ever go for clear mascaras on my lashes anyway so no complaints there :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This did nothing for me. I need more volume and pigment for my lashes. This did not work as a brow gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I could not find NYC's Brow Kit at my Wal-Mart for the longest time, and I was seriously running out of it. I needed something to hold my brows in place. Am I wrong, or is this just hair gel in a mascara tube? It smells like it, and it took care of the flyaways around my hairline. On my brows, it's just okay. I don't think it holds as well as the wax does. I don't like the clear bottle, because I set my brows after applying colour to them, and I can see the brush & mascara itself getting dirty as I use it more. I will buy it again if I can't find anything better to set my brows with.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is so so . Nothing spectacular . Vaseline does a better job at keeping my hairs in place . This is good , just not spectacular . The formula is really wet , takes a while to dry and sometimes it wouldn't smooth out my eyebrows . I prefer to use Vaseline . Much more effective and you get more bang for your buck .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by MissKassafrass

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow gel after I have penciled in my brows. I think this makes the pencil look much more natural and it blends everything together and holds my brows in place all day. It also defines the shape better and makes my brows really stand out.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by dollyhorse101

This is such a great brow gel. It goes on quite wet and liquidy so I have to wipe quit a bit off the wand before applying it, but it still works great! It takes a little while to dry, but it dries soft, and not crunchy, and just helps to keep them nicely in place!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Lillylover100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this product is sensational. I love how it keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It is not irritating to my skin, and it still gets the job done. I have not tried it as a mascara, only a brow gel. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to tidy up the shape of their brows and let the shape last all day long.