Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this and "Life's A Peach" at a low discount price at a big make-up outlet. Score! I'm so impressed with both colours. Pink Pop is such a pretty, girly pink. It's bright and super pigmented but not over the top. I've worn it with and without lipstick underneath. I don't have anything negative to say. The colour, the feel, the scent, the staying power, the price, the packaging, the quality, the company; all is wonderful! : )

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is my HG lipgloss. it's amazing! it's extremely pigmented, very glossy, and not sticky! this specific color, Pink Pop, is gorgeous. i reach for it when i get lazy with my eye makeup, and it gives me such a plump, colorful pout! and that's when i wear it alone. i pair it with some pink lipstick to make a gorgeous BRIGHT BRIGHT pink lip! the packaging is very nice and chic as well. it's a on the pricier end when it comes to drugstore lipglosses, but it's definitely worth it for the pigmentation alone. this is actually my third tube. my first tube was accidentally flushed down a school toilet (don't ask hahaha) and i recently ran out(!) of my second tube (which shows how much i use it hahah). i went out to grab a new tube as soon as i could. i just love this so so much!

I own all the summer edition ones (coral reef, lilac pastelle, peach petale, and this one) so I will say in general for all 4 of these and then specifically on pink pop.
In general: they have a light, sweet fragrance that isn't strong. They are rich and creamy, opaque, and non-sticky. Just creamy. They're kind of more on the pricier side for drugstore l/g unless they're on sale though.
Pink pop: is more cool-toned pink but since it is gloss it can be sheered out and paired with a l/s if you're not into the cool-toned pink.
Overall: Love. love. love.

on 8/3/2011 2:55:00 PM

Two lippies only because the color is not great for my C4/NC30 Asian complexion, but I loved everything else about this product! The packaging is chic, the texture is slightly sticky but smooth, the finish was shiny without glitter, and wear is around an hour or so, which is all i expect from a gloss. Would definitely try in other colors, but Pink Pop was too cool for my skintone.

on 8/3/2011 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

The feel of this is a lot like Dior lipglosses, with a bit less staying power. The color is okay for certain looks, it doesn't look like a very natural pink. I like the sheen it has to it, no glitter, just shineyness, which is what I like in a gloss.

I got this on 40% off sale at rite aid along with coral reef. I have always been into clear, pink and nude glosses, but lately ive been experimenting a lot with brighter lippies! This gloss is very creamy and smooth, it also lacks shimmer which I adore! Its very comparable to a mac cremesheen glass. The smell is kinda like tofee, its a very light scent so its not that noticable. I really love this gloss, It lasts for ever and the color is soo pretty! Its nice hot pink color without looking like you stepped out a bad '80's movie or the play boy mansion. Its a perfect, fun summer lip gloss and i would repurchase.

on 7/28/2011 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is well pigmented for an inexpensive product and gives you a nice bright pink but not over the top color.

on 7/28/2011 1:06:00 AM

My go-to lipgloss that I use almost every day! It puts life back into my face in the morning when my lips are color-less, lol. The consistency is fantastic - smooth and not sticky. I either wear this sheered out with my finger or I can really pack it on for a bolder lip. This particular shade photographs really well.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I loved this product!! I use it practicly every day, it photographs well and can be built from a sheer-pink glow to a mildly bright hot pink lipgloss! I love that it's not too cool toned, and it doesnt look like a bad 80s lip. The texture is thick, but just enough for lasting power. The tube is very elegant and classy looking, and a very nice size. I'd rebuy for sure! Favourite lipgloss ever!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Picked this up yesterday at Wal Mart for $6.97 CDN and I am already in love with it! It is the perfect shade of pink and just looks so nice. Better staying power than any other lip gloss I can think of that I've used. I highly recommend it and I will DEFINITELY repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin