December 20, 2014 | 922 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

The feel of this is a lot like Dior lipglosses, with a bit less staying power. The color is okay for certain looks, it doesn't look like a very natural pink. I like the sheen it has to it, no glitter, just shineyness, which is what I like in a gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by cherrybaby240

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this on 40% off sale at rite aid along with coral reef. I have always been into clear, pink and nude glosses, but lately ive been experimenting a lot with brighter lippies! This gloss is very creamy and smooth, it also lacks shimmer which I adore! Its very comparable to a mac cremesheen glass. The smell is kinda like tofee, its a very light scent so its not that noticable. I really love this gloss, It lasts for ever and the color is soo pretty! Its nice hot pink color without looking like you stepped out a bad '80's movie or the play boy mansion. Its a perfect, fun summer lip gloss and i would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by ShockProof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is well pigmented for an inexpensive product and gives you a nice bright pink but not over the top color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by imagin4sian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to lipgloss that I use almost every day! It puts life back into my face in the morning when my lips are color-less, lol. The consistency is fantastic - smooth and not sticky. I either wear this sheered out with my finger or I can really pack it on for a bolder lip. This particular shade photographs really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Glitterstar19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this product!! I use it practicly every day, it photographs well and can be built from a sheer-pink glow to a mildly bright hot pink lipgloss! I love that it's not too cool toned, and it doesnt look like a bad 80s lip. The texture is thick, but just enough for lasting power. The tube is very elegant and classy looking, and a very nice size. I'd rebuy for sure! Favourite lipgloss ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by aclockworkrystn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Picked this up yesterday at Wal Mart for $6.97 CDN and I am already in love with it! It is the perfect shade of pink and just looks so nice. Better staying power than any other lip gloss I can think of that I've used. I highly recommend it and I will DEFINITELY repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 11:10:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I don't really get the hype about this product, apart from the packaging (which is really exquisite for its price) it is quite average. I thought the color payoff would be better and I don't like the scent. It does have a nice consistency though and it's not that sticky. Still, would not repurchase, e.l.f.'s Glossy gloss is similar but more pigmented and twice cheaper. Two other drugstore glosses that I think are similar and just as good (actually, better and cheaper) are NYX's Mega shine gloss and Essence's Stay with me gloss. This color gets 4 lippies but the shade selection is so limited I don't think I will purchase any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by lpl1012

Just bought this color today and I love it!!! Looks really nice with my skin color and my dark hair!! Its a perfect and creamy hot pink color..i love how shiny it is also. The only downfall is in order to get that bright pink tube color you need about 3-4 layers of it which feels a little heavy. Besides that i plan to wear it everywhere. Perfect for day time wear also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 8:42:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Due to my pigmented lips I wrote off the idea of ever wearing a pink gloss.......until this one. I LOVE this gloss, next to coral it's my fave! It's semi opaque, non sticky, and doesn't dry out my lips like most of my MAC ones. I love this on its own and although it doesn't last but maybe 2 hours on me I will continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by dddsmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd give this a 10 if I could but, lippies only go to 5. I really like this color on me. I wear BB 3.5 Warm Beige for reference. This is my fav pink gloss I own (and that says alot). It is not shimmery (which I usually don't go for- I tend to like a lil' shimmer in my glosses but, decided to give thse glosses a try after the swatches) and I am so happy I did. I purchased 4 in all but, this is my fav by far. I will repurchase and recommend it too!