October 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MaisonAdair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the ONLY drugstore brand foundation that I've come across that matches my fair skin with utter perfection... with this foundation, I don't need to reapply through out the day, or conceal any of my dark under eye circles! I moisturize before using this products so my skin is smoother and it goes on perfect, then I set it with a mineral powder so it lasts ALL DAY LONG! I can go at least 8-10 hours with sweating here and there and this product staying on! It's not tacky and it looks so natural and has a great coverage. A little goes a LONGGG way with this product. I could use one pump and cover my face with a full coverage! Lasted me 5 months already <3
It is worth the 13 dollars, and I recommend this product highly for fair skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2012 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sncarlyle

So far this foundation is the best I have tried for my skin. It has just enough coverage without being too heavy. Perfect for every day use. However, the bottle it comes in could be improved. There has been several times that I have pressed the pump to pour some onto my hand but it has shot across the room! Lucky it easily comes off!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 2:49:00 AM More reviews by ChristinaMarieT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very average foundation. It gives medium coverage, works best on already prepped faces (exfoliated and moisturized), doesn't turn skin orange, has a slightly thick consistency, dries quickly, gives a dewy finish and is safe for dry skin...

...Yet on the other hand, it comes with an annoyingly clear cap that is destined to get stained. The pump gets clogged rather easily. The staying power isn't strong and will most likely come off in the middle of the day. Beware rain and sweat or this will melt right off your face.

It's good for short-term use, but not for long days at school or work. I just wasn't overly impressed after it melted away on my graduation day. I'd give this a 3.5 lippy if possible, but I believe 4 lippies would be too complimenting.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by suzyq120200

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that i have kind of dry skin and I'm 32. I've used revlon colorstay in the color buff for about 3 years now. I swear by it and I think its pretty comparable to some of the foundations made by MAC. I went to Walgreens to buy some more and the cosmetics lady suggested I try some of this foundation on my arm. When I first tried it was put off by the watery consistency and I thought it would never do the job. So I kept shopping in the store for about 10 min and I happened to look at the swatch I made earlier. Wow! It was like porcelain and kinda satin-like. I bought it right away and i am LOVING it. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or tacky like colorstay can. I didn't have to "set" it with powder either. Its super easy to apply and blend.. its also buildable if you want to better cover trouble spots. I also really love the fact that it doesnt settle, dry or crust up my under eye area. I highly recomend it especially if you have normal to dry skin. Not sure how it does with oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Izzybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This foundation offers a good coverage, but seems a little unblendable at times, and also feel quite dry after it's settled onto your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ElleBerry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bridesmaid at a wedding and had to do my own makeup... and I was freaking out a little bit as I couldn't find a foundation that came in pale shades, I could layer quite heavily (for photos), would last a whole day and night, and wouldn't cake on my dry, sensitive skin. I was about to spend $80+ on Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation when I had a change of heart as the colours weren't right and I don't REALLY have that much $ to spend, and decided to grab this instead (based on the recent MUA reviews). It was a HUGE gamble as it was only 2 days before the wedding. Thankfully I have been so pleased with this little gem! I exfoliate and moisturise well, then stipple this on with my moist beautyblender sponge (I think that is the key). It goes on almost flawlessly (something quite rare for my dry skin) and you can build it up for really great coverage. It is quite wet and runny at first, which makes it easy to work with, but be warned - after about 5 minutes it all of a sudden dries/sets and is no longer malleable. This is totally fine though, as long as you have finished blending it by then (working on half your face at a time makes it easier). Set with a light powder, it lasted well all day and into the night. I am hoping this doesn't break me out in the next few days (I have sensitive skin) because if it doesn't, it will definitely be a popular feature in my makeup routine in future! One last comment - it reminds me a lot of the Revlon Colorstay in terms of how it sets and how it lasts, except I find it more runny and much more easy to blend, and less like a mask on your face. So if you like that but aren't 100% happy, try this.

ETA: This has SPF in it and I have heard that SPF can look too ghostly in flash photos, but I didn't notice this happen to me at all. It may have helped that I used a little bit of pigmented setting powder (MAC mineralize powder) and powder blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by maneatertm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this. The finish isnt as dew-ey as the Photoready foundation from Revlon but this has better oil control than it. I don't get as greasy as fast with this and it looks spectacular over primer. It lasts a long time but i wouldnt say 16hrs. Maybe 12.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:23:00 PM More reviews by HoneyT

Having been using this for a week and love it. My skin is scarred, red and blotchy, oily in places, dry in others. Definitely lots of flaws to cover up. This make up has great coverage and I no longer even have to use my cover stick on the scars. It stays on a very long time, too. When I wash it off at night, I'm amazed at the makeup coming off. It drys to a flat matte finish and now I don't even have to use powder. Less product for me is best with all my skin issues and irritaions. Love this stuff and will keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by bridget88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this foundation for about three years now, and I have tried a few other foundations since but none of them have compared at all. I have very fair skin and this foundation is perfect for me (in "Classic Ivory")! It's not too thick, it doesn't make my skin oily and wearing it doesn't cause pimples or blemishes. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jen0farc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation when you need all-over coverage that stays all day long. I've tried other foundations that just don't stick, and my oily skin drinks it up within a few hours. This one went the distance and the coverage gives your skin that perfect base. Cons are the texture can be a little hard to blend and the variety of colors isn't as extensive as I would like, unlike the truematch line. I use this for special occasions and picture times/