April 20, 2014 | 1699 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - infallible never fail makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by bridget88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this foundation for about three years now, and I have tried a few other foundations since but none of them have compared at all. I have very fair skin and this foundation is perfect for me (in "Classic Ivory")! It's not too thick, it doesn't make my skin oily and wearing it doesn't cause pimples or blemishes. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jen0farc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great foundation when you need all-over coverage that stays all day long. I've tried other foundations that just don't stick, and my oily skin drinks it up within a few hours. This one went the distance and the coverage gives your skin that perfect base. Cons are the texture can be a little hard to blend and the variety of colors isn't as extensive as I would like, unlike the truematch line. I use this for special occasions and picture times/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by cheriebeary73

I have been on a foundation kick the last couple weeks here and been trying tons! I tried this one yesterday in the nude color. At first when I pumped it I was very worried. The only thing coming out of this bottle was some sort of weird oily substance and barely any foundation. I was all prepared to return this to the store. But I decided to give it a good shake and try again. Guess that did the trick. Now this nice foundation comes out, not too runny and not too thick in my opinion. I love the pump top, makes it so much easier to control the amount you use. I also applied with a brush and did sections at a time. I had a very nice "airbrushed" look to my face. I don't find it dries fast at all. My Revlon CS and EL Double Wear Light dry little bit faster. I let my foundation set for about 5 min then I lightly dusted my face with the infaillable pressed powder using my big fluffy brush and my face looked fantastic! Like another reviewer stated, it gives your face a "doll face" look. I can totally see what she is saying. It gives my skin almost a semi-matte appearance and a little more natural looking then Revlon. Even though my face looked matte, I still had this slight dewey but not shiney look coming through. I will say by end of night my nose did get little shiney, so I feel with this foundation you need to bring your pressed powder and have on hand for touch ups. I don't get shiney with Revlon CS. I didn't find offensive odor to the foundation either. I was like wow this stuff is nice for DS brand! I had no problems washing the makeup off later that night. The makeup was on my face all day, and didn't seem to fade at all either. I would definatley buy this one again, but if will be awhile before I need to!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by goldandrubies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing foundation. I have SUPER sensitive skin that is combination. Since it's winter time, my skin is normal/lightly dry. This make-up did not break me out or irritate my skin. I actually think it makes my skin smoother, but that might be my imagination. When I would use Maybelline liquid mousse, my face would be shiny in 3 hours and the make-up would disappear by lunch time. With this foundation, there is no disappearing act. It lasts ALL day, and it has a VERY natural look. It is not shiny all day, but it's also not too matte. Make-up that is matte tends to look like I'm wearing make-up. The color (Sun Beige) matches my skintone really well, but it doesn't look good in pictures. That is the only bad thing I can say about this foundaiton. DO NOT take pictures in this foundation. I think because it is SPF that it absorbs the light, and I look like a ghost. But, other than that it's wonderful. It comes off easily with soap and water (unlike Revlon colorstay). Have fun :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:24:00 PM More reviews by katcee

hard to blend - i use foundation or stippling brushes, looks good after applying but doesnt last long - cakey, oily and mask like after a couple of hours. i wanna finish the bottle so i "cut it" w/ moisturizer and another foundation for a more dewey, natural look.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2011 5:13:00 AM More reviews by VernaH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am, like many others a Rev Girl: Caramel 13, Color Stay for many years now, however, the coverage i find not to be that great, especially on my post operate scares on my face. It's beautifully matt and i always look fresh & feel confident when wearing it.

About 4 months ago i've tried the Loreal Infallible Make up, Soft Sable 620, I LOVE THE EVEN COVERAGE, it's awesome,,, but after 2 hours (not even) i shine heavily and have to sit & pat my face all day, NOT TO MENTION THE BREAK OUTS.
I love this product, but i find it very messy. I wear a black uniform to the office with white shirts & the smudging doesn't do it for me. My colar is always dirty. When i touch my face, i have to wipe my hands with hygiene wipes all the time, coz my paperwork gets dirty if i don't wipe them. Why does it rub off and smear when it's suppose to be INFALLIBLE?

I thought i would get the Infallible effect that i have with my Lipstick... but not at all. Is there something wrong with the product i have. I have bought a 3rd bottle from 2 other stores just to be sure that its not an old item... but i get the same result every time.

Please help!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:17:00 AM More reviews by NicB04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so I ran our of my usuall foundation (Revlon Colourstay) and we had a party one night so I borrowed my friends foundation which was the Infallible. I thought that this wouldn't even compare to my Colourstay...but I was well and truly proven wrong. Its much more light weight and feels smooth when applying, colourstay can look very cakey if you even just put on a little too much. After hours of having a bit to drink and dancing all night, I went to the toilet and looked in the mirror and I just thought my face would be a mess but NO..my makeup still look pretty much perfect!!! I was extremly suprised! Usually my colourstay doesn't even last like that! I really liked the pump bottle. So handy. Its exspnsive..$37 or something like that. Much like colourstay so I buy off the internet. One thing I didnt like was that it dries very quickly...so you've really gotta blend it in quick. I currently have this foundation on order! Cant wait to see how it go's!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This clogged my pores like crazy! And I am not even acne-prone. The acne on my forehead took months to go away after i stopped using it. It has never come back since. It only showed up after using this foundation so I am certain this was the culprit. It was awful because I never even had acne before and I was afraid I ruined my skin for life! I wouldn't even go near this foundation again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2011 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ashk36

coverage is pretty amazing. i have acne scars that can be quite a pain to cover. usually i use a decent concealer after foundation and conceal spot by spot, which can take quite a while. with this, i don't have to spend as much time doing that except for on really red spots, which isn't as time consuming. also, it stays put quite well. the first few times i wore it after buying recently, i made sure to scrub this mess off completely, because i had a bad feeling that i hadn't used it in so long because it broke me out. i was correct. i used it for halloween, got prettyyyy drunk, and went to bed with a full face of makeup. panicked in the morning, washed my face, and i thought i was safe. negative. a week later i had like 10 new pimples sprouting up here and there. i'd been clear for quite some time now, so needless to say i was pretty pissed at myself for not washing my face after halloween. don't make that mistake if you're acne-prone. i think as long as you're not wearing it for more than 4 or 5 hours, and you make sure you remove all of your makeup, you should be safe. but for the sake of your skin, DO NOT SLEEP IN THIS MESS!! i know that's obvious and that was my f-up, but ya know, just a reminder anyways. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 10:05:00 AM More reviews by sheejee

This is my MOST FAVORITE FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME!!!! :O

I can't believe I have finally found a foundation that I actually LOVE to wear. I have a lot of acne scars and I used to use the disgusting Revlon Colorstay to hide these scars, but I just absolutely HATED the thick consistency of Revlon Colorstay that made it such a chore to apply foundation and I used to dread using this product.

I took a chance on Loreal Infallible, and I will now never use ANY other foundation (except for Clinique Acne Solutions foundation which I also love, but not as much as Loreal Infallible).

This is simply a stunning foundation, and I too find the low review baffling as the only problem I have ever faced with this foundation is that it does NOT work well with any silicone primer!!!! But it's such a good foundation that it honestly does NOT need you to use a primer with it, so it's basically just ultimately saving you more money in the end :)

LOVE THIS and will use it forever. HG, period.