October 24, 2014 | 1953 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match super-blendable blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by dawnwfoster

I have this blush in "Precious Peach" and really like it so far. I have been using a blush with more of a pink tone (orgasm by NARS) and although I really like it, I wanted to explore other colors that would give my medium olive skin a natural flush. In prior experence with drugstore blushes, I found that the colors are far too opaque, which looks clownish and powdery. I think drugstore brands have stepped up and L'Oreal is one of my drugstore favorites. The color Precious Peach does not look like it would be a blush color, for very fair people perhaps it could even be used as a light bronzer. I use it on the apples of my cheeks after I contour the hollow of the cheek with my MAC shade (Blunt). It isn't too stark, it looks very natural, and it actually makes my skin look glowing and healthy. I really like it for the summer time when I don't want to look too "made up".

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by cynthiamd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super blend-able is right! I have this in innocent flush.
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by accessoreyezz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few months ago and the color is nice (I got a cool tone, can't remember the name), but it's very powdery. It is defintely very pigmented so you really need a little or a very light hand. Mine felt very powdery as if it was not pressed very well and my brush was overloaded with color. I didn't like it so much because I felt I had a lot of fall out for a blush, I just need to go softer on this blush. Overall, the color payoff was nice, but I won't be buying anymore of these and yes, they are very blendable.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by smuggie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A lot of sparkle. Lightest shades are too light and oddly coloured, at least for my skintone (can't find a match in the blush for my fair skin), and the darker shades are, well, too dark.

It also wears off quite easily. I work in an office so I'm fairly stationary all day, but even so - this had disappeared by mid-afternoon.

The brush that comes with this is handy in concept, but is small, oddly shaped and not effective for proper blush application.

Too bad, since I really wanted to like this! Won't repurchase, as it's simply not worth the $13-$16 CDN to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by audioandraid

HGHGHGHGHGHG
I LOVE THIS BLUSH!
It blends in so naturally and gives me the perfect little glow!
I have it in "Baby Blossom" You only need a little and when you blend it in right it looks incredibly natural and so nice and dainty and pretty! I use this almost every day. LOVE IT!
I just wish it was cheaper. The brush it comes with is ok for the product too but I do recommend using a blush brush instead. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A pretty and affordable blush. I like how the company provides a plastic matching shade colors at the display case so that I can match the color more precisely than guessing. The blush is very soft and bendable. It has a great pigmentation with look natural on my cheeks. I do not like the fragrance of the blush, it smells kind of waxy. The whole compact lasted me up to 1 1/2 years with a daily usage. Overall, a nice compact with a build in brush and mirror for a touch up but look kinds of cheap.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by eritreanempress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I have been wanting to try new blush. I've been wearing the same shade (The Body Shop #7: Hazelnut) for years and thought it ws time to try something new. I saw this color and picked it up because I think that L'OREAL is an amazing brand. By far the best drugstore brand I have used. Anyways, I purchased it in Rosy Outlook and I must say I was deeply impressed. The color looked beautiful. My only complaint? It didn't last after four and a half hours and the brush that is included in the blush compact sucked. I got way better coverage with my own blush brush from Bare Essentials.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 10:40:00 PM More reviews by SquishyUmdlaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I’m currently obsessed with blush (both drugstore and high-end) and I’m loving L’Oreal True Match blushes! I love the texture—very smooth and super easy to blend. I like the size of the pan, it’s approximately 2 inches in diameter, though a bit smaller than Cargo blush tins. The staying power is okay, I usually need to re-apply after 4-6 hours. It comes with a blush brush, but like many drugstore brands, the brush is completely worthless—hence, the 4 lippies. I have BARELY BLUSHING, a warm coral’ish rose with a hint of silver shimmer, and INNOCENT FLUSH, a neutral toned matte peach. Both colors work perfectly with my olive-tan skin, awesome for spring and summer looks. I love wearing them together, layering Barely Blushing over Innocent Flush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this blush is okay, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is nice but the color recommended for my skin color is very subdued, but not necessarily in a good way. it is very hard to tell i am actually wearing any blush, which makes me reach for it less and less, why bother putting it on if it looks like i am not wearing any at all? i am still on the search for my perfect blush, hopefully my search ends soon!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by colourfulapple

I received many compliments when using this flush. It has some shimmer so it does give a natural glow. But it causes my sensitive skin to be flaky.