L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 11/22/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in the shade C7-8/Spiced Plum and I love it. I bought this same shade a few years ago and it was a lot more red with less shimmer. They have the formulation a bit but I like this one better.

on 8/4/2009 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have this blush in "Precious Peach" and really like it so far. I have been using a blush with more of a pink tone (orgasm by NARS) and although I really like it, I wanted to explore other colors that would give my medium olive skin a natural flush. In prior experence with drugstore blushes, I found that the colors are far too opaque, which looks clownish and powdery. I think drugstore brands have stepped up and L'Oreal is one of my drugstore favorites. The color Precious Peach does not look like it would be a blush color, for very fair people perhaps it could even be used as a light bronzer. I use it on the apples of my cheeks after I contour the hollow of the cheek with my MAC shade (Blunt). It isn't too stark, it looks very natural, and it actually makes my skin look glowing and healthy. I really like it for the summer time when I don't want to look too "made up".

on 7/22/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right! I have this in innocent flush.
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few months ago and the color is nice (I got a cool tone, can't remember the name), but it's very powdery. It is defintely very pigmented so you really need a little or a very light hand. Mine felt very powdery as if it was not pressed very well and my brush was overloaded with color. I didn't like it so much because I felt I had a lot of fall out for a blush, I just need to go softer on this blush. Overall, the color payoff was nice, but I won't be buying anymore of these and yes, they are very blendable.

on 4/26/2009 6:36:00 PM

A lot of sparkle. Lightest shades are too light and oddly coloured, at least for my skintone (can't find a match in the blush for my fair skin), and the darker shades are, well, too dark.

It also wears off quite easily. I work in an office so I'm fairly stationary all day, but even so - this had disappeared by mid-afternoon.

The brush that comes with this is handy in concept, but is small, oddly shaped and not effective for proper blush application.

Too bad, since I really wanted to like this! Won't repurchase, as it's simply not worth the $13-$16 CDN to me.

HGHGHGHGHGHG
I LOVE THIS BLUSH!
It blends in so naturally and gives me the perfect little glow!
I have it in "Baby Blossom" You only need a little and when you blend it in right it looks incredibly natural and so nice and dainty and pretty! I use this almost every day. LOVE IT!
I just wish it was cheaper. The brush it comes with is ok for the product too but I do recommend using a blush brush instead. :)

on 3/21/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A pretty and affordable blush. I like how the company provides a plastic matching shade colors at the display case so that I can match the color more precisely than guessing. The blush is very soft and bendable. It has a great pigmentation with look natural on my cheeks. I do not like the fragrance of the blush, it smells kind of waxy. The whole compact lasted me up to 1 1/2 years with a daily usage. Overall, a nice compact with a build in brush and mirror for a touch up but look kinds of cheap.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I have been wanting to try new blush. I've been wearing the same shade (The Body Shop #7: Hazelnut) for years and thought it ws time to try something new. I saw this color and picked it up because I think that L'OREAL is an amazing brand. By far the best drugstore brand I have used. Anyways, I purchased it in Rosy Outlook and I must say I was deeply impressed. The color looked beautiful. My only complaint? It didn't last after four and a half hours and the brush that is included in the blush compact sucked. I got way better coverage with my own blush brush from Bare Essentials.

on 3/17/2009 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

I’m currently obsessed with blush (both drugstore and high-end) and I’m loving L’Oreal True Match blushes! I love the texture—very smooth and super easy to blend. I like the size of the pan, it’s approximately 2 inches in diameter, though a bit smaller than Cargo blush tins. The staying power is okay, I usually need to re-apply after 4-6 hours. It comes with a blush brush, but like many drugstore brands, the brush is completely worthless—hence, the 4 lippies. I have BARELY BLUSHING, a warm coral’ish rose with a hint of silver shimmer, and INNOCENT FLUSH, a neutral toned matte peach. Both colors work perfectly with my olive-tan skin, awesome for spring and summer looks. I love wearing them together, layering Barely Blushing over Innocent Flush.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

this blush is okay, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which is nice but the color recommended for my skin color is very subdued, but not necessarily in a good way. it is very hard to tell i am actually wearing any blush, which makes me reach for it less and less, why bother putting it on if it looks like i am not wearing any at all? i am still on the search for my perfect blush, hopefully my search ends soon!

Popular Blush Products