L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My color is bare honey. (I've also heard that its the same color as Almay's Smart Shade Blush in Natural, which can be used as a base for this blush.)
I rate this a 4 for the quality of the blush. However, it does not fit my skin tone, I now realize my colors are pinks and pinky corals, not bare and honey colors. (How ironic, the name is bare honey..) I think I may give this to a friend who's skin tone matches this blush.
SHIMMER. This blush has tons of it. Not a fan of that aspect either..

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush. i have baby blossom and rosy outlook. they are really natural. But if you like pink blushes, they only have orange-y and peach-y colors.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've bought this once before and had to re-buy it.

I'm always on the search for a blush that works for me, but every time I buy a new product, I find myself coming back to this one as a sort of safe colour that I know works with my skin and face.

I use C3-4 "Tender Rose." I'm very pale (true match alabaster in warm undertones) and find that this is a perfect color that looks natural but also has the ability to contour my face if I use it as such.

Staying power isn't so great, but it isn't so bad either. I don't find that it's all over my face by the end of the day, or has shifted lopsided - there's still some pigment on my cheeks. I just reapply a little if I see I need more, and I'm done with it. But often times, I find that enough has stayed where I don't need touch-ups. (This definitely depends on what kind of foundation you're using at the time, as with an oilier foundation you'll find it disappears within an hour. On top of powder foundations, it lasts all day. And on top of foundations that have been set, it will also stay on much longer.)

Easy packaging. Comes with a brush that can easily work if you don't have a blush brush handy. Has a good size mirror. Overall, just a great product for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

One of my favorite cosmetics... EVER. Being fair skin but warm tone, it sometimes is tricky finding a nice flush-color blush (as opposed to a bronze type blush). I'm so happy this line breaks it all down for you.

I have sweet ginger (n7-8) and subtle sable (w5-6) and am thinking of getting other colors (probably something lighter). In any case, they price is great, the pigmentation is awesome, and packaging is excellent. I really like the brush that they come with too. The angle is wonderful for contouring or rounding around the apples of your cheeks.

This is likely the only blush I'll ever buy, ever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush alot. I have it in Baby Blossom. It gives me such a natural flush. It has good pigment and it cost me about 10 bucks but i got a sale so i bought a liquid foundation for half price so i think it was a pretty good deal :) i recommened this product.It has a nice shimmer but not so much that it looks like my cheeks are shiny and oily.I would mos def buy this again. as a matter of a fact, i want to buy some other colors, and that is crazy because im not much of a blush person. i only own like 8 blushes in total

I bought this blush in Tender Rose too and I love it! It's so pigmented you have to be very careful when applying it and layer for more color - otherwise you might look like a clown.

The formula is silky smooth and blends extremely well! It also has a bit of shimmer which gives a nice look. The brush it comes with isn't even half bad! It's the right shape and fluffy which makes it perfect for applying a heavily pigmented blush like this.

The big problem with this blush, for me at least, is the smell. It smells horrible! It's not a problem when wearing it, but when you open it up and apply you really have to hold your breath. All in all I would buy this product again - but I would really love to go out to the store and grab like 5 if they got rid of the awful smell.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this blush in Tender Rose. OMG, I loves me this blush! It truly is super blendable and it goes on with just enough color and you can layer if you want for more color or keep blending if you want natural color. Highly recommend!

*****

Edit: I still think this is a fab product but this particular color has a ton of shimmer. Great for evenings, IMHP it's a bit too much shimmer for day time. Also: be super careful not to drop this product on the floor. It will crack on you something horrible. I dropped mine on plain carpet and the blush shattered in half (nothing happened to the compact). I did get to see just how thin of a layer they put in those pans... not too much product but I think it's still great for the price. Also you may want to go by the colors suggested for your skin tone range. The True Match line has a letter system. I'm Neutural so.... I plan on buying a different color next time under the nuetural options... of course you can buy whatever color suits your fancy! ;o)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in the shade C7-8/Spiced Plum and I love it. I bought this same shade a few years ago and it was a lot more red with less shimmer. They have the formulation a bit but I like this one better.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have this blush in "Precious Peach" and really like it so far. I have been using a blush with more of a pink tone (orgasm by NARS) and although I really like it, I wanted to explore other colors that would give my medium olive skin a natural flush. In prior experence with drugstore blushes, I found that the colors are far too opaque, which looks clownish and powdery. I think drugstore brands have stepped up and L'Oreal is one of my drugstore favorites. The color Precious Peach does not look like it would be a blush color, for very fair people perhaps it could even be used as a light bronzer. I use it on the apples of my cheeks after I contour the hollow of the cheek with my MAC shade (Blunt). It isn't too stark, it looks very natural, and it actually makes my skin look glowing and healthy. I really like it for the summer time when I don't want to look too "made up".

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right! I have this in innocent flush.
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.