L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 12/19/2009 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like this blush alot. I have it in Baby Blossom. It gives me such a natural flush. It has good pigment and it cost me about 10 bucks but i got a sale so i bought a liquid foundation for half price so i think it was a pretty good deal :) i recommened this product.It has a nice shimmer but not so much that it looks like my cheeks are shiny and oily.I would mos def buy this again. as a matter of a fact, i want to buy some other colors, and that is crazy because im not much of a blush person. i only own like 8 blushes in total

on 12/19/2009 10:49:00 AM

I bought this blush in Tender Rose too and I love it! It's so pigmented you have to be very careful when applying it and layer for more color - otherwise you might look like a clown.

The formula is silky smooth and blends extremely well! It also has a bit of shimmer which gives a nice look. The brush it comes with isn't even half bad! It's the right shape and fluffy which makes it perfect for applying a heavily pigmented blush like this.

The big problem with this blush, for me at least, is the smell. It smells horrible! It's not a problem when wearing it, but when you open it up and apply you really have to hold your breath. All in all I would buy this product again - but I would really love to go out to the store and grab like 5 if they got rid of the awful smell.

on 12/14/2009 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this blush in Tender Rose. OMG, I loves me this blush! It truly is super blendable and it goes on with just enough color and you can layer if you want for more color or keep blending if you want natural color. Highly recommend!

*****

Edit: I still think this is a fab product but this particular color has a ton of shimmer. Great for evenings, IMHP it's a bit too much shimmer for day time. Also: be super careful not to drop this product on the floor. It will crack on you something horrible. I dropped mine on plain carpet and the blush shattered in half (nothing happened to the compact). I did get to see just how thin of a layer they put in those pans... not too much product but I think it's still great for the price. Also you may want to go by the colors suggested for your skin tone range. The True Match line has a letter system. I'm Neutural so.... I plan on buying a different color next time under the nuetural options... of course you can buy whatever color suits your fancy! ;o)

on 11/22/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in the shade C7-8/Spiced Plum and I love it. I bought this same shade a few years ago and it was a lot more red with less shimmer. They have the formulation a bit but I like this one better.

on 8/4/2009 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have this blush in "Precious Peach" and really like it so far. I have been using a blush with more of a pink tone (orgasm by NARS) and although I really like it, I wanted to explore other colors that would give my medium olive skin a natural flush. In prior experence with drugstore blushes, I found that the colors are far too opaque, which looks clownish and powdery. I think drugstore brands have stepped up and L'Oreal is one of my drugstore favorites. The color Precious Peach does not look like it would be a blush color, for very fair people perhaps it could even be used as a light bronzer. I use it on the apples of my cheeks after I contour the hollow of the cheek with my MAC shade (Blunt). It isn't too stark, it looks very natural, and it actually makes my skin look glowing and healthy. I really like it for the summer time when I don't want to look too "made up".

on 7/22/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Super blend-able is right! I have this in innocent flush.
This colour is nice and gives a natural appearance on my nc25 yellow undertone skin.
It didn't exasperate my acne the least bit and the packaging is cute.
It is very pigmented so you only need a little, with a heavy hand you can end up looking very clown like.
The brush it comes with is rubbish and the fact that the mirror is on the back is a bit stupid, and the powered does tend to get everywhere but I will still continue to use this daily.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this a few months ago and the color is nice (I got a cool tone, can't remember the name), but it's very powdery. It is defintely very pigmented so you really need a little or a very light hand. Mine felt very powdery as if it was not pressed very well and my brush was overloaded with color. I didn't like it so much because I felt I had a lot of fall out for a blush, I just need to go softer on this blush. Overall, the color payoff was nice, but I won't be buying anymore of these and yes, they are very blendable.

on 4/26/2009 6:36:00 PM

A lot of sparkle. Lightest shades are too light and oddly coloured, at least for my skintone (can't find a match in the blush for my fair skin), and the darker shades are, well, too dark.

It also wears off quite easily. I work in an office so I'm fairly stationary all day, but even so - this had disappeared by mid-afternoon.

The brush that comes with this is handy in concept, but is small, oddly shaped and not effective for proper blush application.

Too bad, since I really wanted to like this! Won't repurchase, as it's simply not worth the $13-$16 CDN to me.

HGHGHGHGHGHG
I LOVE THIS BLUSH!
It blends in so naturally and gives me the perfect little glow!
I have it in "Baby Blossom" You only need a little and when you blend it in right it looks incredibly natural and so nice and dainty and pretty! I use this almost every day. LOVE IT!
I just wish it was cheaper. The brush it comes with is ok for the product too but I do recommend using a blush brush instead. :)

on 3/21/2009 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

A pretty and affordable blush. I like how the company provides a plastic matching shade colors at the display case so that I can match the color more precisely than guessing. The blush is very soft and bendable. It has a great pigmentation with look natural on my cheeks. I do not like the fragrance of the blush, it smells kind of waxy. The whole compact lasted me up to 1 1/2 years with a daily usage. Overall, a nice compact with a build in brush and mirror for a touch up but look kinds of cheap.