April 17, 2014 | 1013 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer--Sunkissed

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 8:41:00 PM More reviews by kelly3kids

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wear this in the summer and Natural in the winter. I love that they are BOGO free so I can mix and adjust as my skin color changes. I have pretty dry skin and wear it over a moisturizer. It is so comfortable. Lasts a long time on too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I am C4, BB Natural. Dehydrated skin.

The only TM I have ever used is L. Mercier which made me a convert to TM. I tried this one because of the MUA reviews and while I initially was impressed with the coverage (like a regular foundation, just like LM's) it was too matte and drying for my skin type. I would have preferred a more dewy finish like LM. Still for the price ($3.99 retail but I got it for 40% off at Riteaid), it's a lot better than expected.

Also, from reading the reviews of this color - Sunkissed - I would have thought it was perfect for me but I found it a little too dark for me.

I gave a 3 for packaging because the grooves on the screw-on cap is such that it doesnt properly screw-on correctly more than half the time but this is a minor detail. I am glad I tried it and for such a cheap thrill, I can throw the rest of my tube in the garbage w/o any angst.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2009 3:27:00 PM More reviews by l00kalivex1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

after everyone's rave reviews on here, i checked this tinted moisturizer out -- well, it's not really a moisturizer. i have combination skin which is oilier in the summer and i only tried this product in the summer and it didn't offer any moisturizing qualities, in fact it kinda made my skin drier. it was only salvageable when i mixed it with the ultra-moisturizing nivea soft. in my opinion, not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I have had this in my stash for sometime. The first time I used it, I was not impressed so it went back in the pile. I recently rediscovered it and I am thrilled that I did. Provides excellent coverage for a TM and the price cannot be beat!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This isn't too sheer, like other people have said, but it doesn't give me great coverage - which is what I expected and wanted. I have bad skin, so I need alot of coverage, but for days that I just want to throw something on my face and get out the door, I use this. I use my hands to apply it, just like I would a moisturizer and it just makes my face's color even. I can't say the color matches me, I thought it was too light (NC32), but the color blends into my skin so well that it doesn't matter for me. It just conceals the basics like a little redness on my skin.

Edit 01/30/2010
I actually don't use this anymore. It is very sheer for me and didn't match exactly. I can use it up because it's not bad or anything but it doesn't cover much of my flaws. Like I said before, it only conceals very very basic, like lightening up my redness but not completely covering it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by AnnaMariee1718

This product actually matched my skin pretty well and the coverage was ok but it felt really gross on my skin and gave me zits. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by joey444

I am so amazed with this product and I would have never tried it if it wasn't for the reviews here. I have normal (T-zone oily) skin and was currently using Laura Mercier and MAC's Tinted Moisturizer and I am shocked to say that, at a fraction of the cost, this one blows them out of the water. It provides decent coverage and gives you a beautiful, healthy color (for reference, I am an NC25-30). For $2.99, I will buy this again and again and again and again.....

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After seeing great reviews on this I HAD to go out and buy it, and I'm extremely happy I did :) Got it in Sunkissed/183 , I use primer before i apply it, and the color looks FANTASTIC, quite natural looking actually, but even better, and I would consider myself a pretty tan Asian girl. it could go on a little too thick if your face is dry, so warming it up first or thinning it out with another moisturizer does help. I tried it out with their Natural pressed powder in golden....BEEAUUTIFULL :) all day everyday

*Edit: I discovered that when I add half and half of this with L'oreal's true match liquid foundation in 4.5 "Fresh Beige" It is so beautiful and my face actually matches the rest of my body. I will continue to repurchase this as long as it is still sold :D

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by dayleerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't say enough good things about this product! It's awesome! Gives great coverage, matches my skin perfectly, and doesn't make me feel oily at all. It feels really nice going on, too-it feels like a nice quality facial lotion with a little bit of color in it.

The only downside is that it's a little thick. It looks kinda fake if I put it on by itself, so I mix it in equal parts with Aqua Cover Girl Smoothers TM #810. It's a PERFECT combo! It stays on all day and hardly rubs off. It's awesome. And for $3ish...it's worth every penny. My HG tinted moisturizer!

All in all, it makes me glow, it's cheap, and it lasts forever! I've had it for 6 months and use it 6 days a week...I still have at least a month left! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by KitsuneO

This was my first experience with a tinted moisturizer and I'm happy to say that thankfully, this was an awesome product! Thanks to my friend for lending me hers, I was hesitant at trying a TM in the first place because I wasn't sure if it would give me adequate coverage, or even match my skin tone correctly. This TM gave me excellent coverage, did NOT make my face oily/greasy throughout the day (in a humid climate), and it lasts forever! I took a nap with it on, and it didn't come off. The packaging is great for easy portablitiy and small enough to fit in your bag/purse. A big plus is that you don't need any tools to apply it (i apply it with clean fingertips), so its great when your on the go. And for such great quality, the price is so cheap that its definetly worth a try. I found my new favorite foundation and have no plans of switching to something else any time soon ^_^