April 18, 2014 | 1239 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by natalieshusterman

I've always been terrified of bronzers and all things "tan." That is, until I came across this good stuff. I'm fair-medium skinned with olive undertones and I generally look awful with any bronzer on. I love this product because it's a very soft, mild color that looks really fresh and natural. I almost never wear foundation so I'd say it looks great on its on. It wakes up my face in the morning after a night of little sleep and gives me that "alive" look we all crave.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by pussinboots10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love this bronzer, sometimes I wear it just on its own without foundation, does anyone else use it on its own?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by doctorlrb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC43 and this is my HG bronzer. Sunkissed is an appropriate name because it does just that......gives me a sunkissed look with just enough sparkle to give a glow w/o coming off too glittery. Despite it being somewhat expensive for my taste - I'm new to department store MU purchases - it does last forever. I've been using mine almost daily for about a year and still have not hit pan. The color is buildable and most importantly believable looking on my skin, no matter summer or winter. My only complaint is the packaging: the hinge broke after just a few uses. I would highly recommend this bronzer to anyone looking for a natural flush of warmth w/o looking like a clown (due to too much orange) or sunburnt (due to too much red). I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice tan color if your on the pale side. Not orangey at all on me,more pinkish.Love this clinique bronzer.Plus side it has no fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I pretty much gave up on bronzers. I went to Clinique to get my foundation shade switched since I'm a bit darker now than I was last year. I mentioned to the lady that my wedding was still 2.5 months away, I'd probably be darker and asked if I should come back for another shade matching. She suggested a bronzer and right away I said no and told her my experience. She put this bronzer on my face and I was completely floored at how natural it looked. The shimmer is tiny, the colour is fantastic (not orange) and it doesn't make my face look dirty at all. She said just apply and build this as needed and I won't have to come in to get another foundation match! I will be doing just that, wearing this foundation for my wedding and many years to come after that. MY HG bronzer. Thank you Clinique!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by okiedohkie

I obsolutely LOVE this bronzer I have it in "sun kissed" its not too shimmery and its the perfect shade! I will be repurchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay product. Sometimes it can look orange. I might buy it again if I don't find something else to try once I'm out of it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by benny143

First of all the picture shown here looks nothing like the product color. Secondly, this is the BEST natural looking bronzer I have ever used. Not dirty looking, not too heavy, and works with pale skin (if you haven't seen the sun in awhile :)!)

Not too shimmery and not too orange-y! Great for daywear!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2010 6:24:00 AM More reviews by jod84

overall its a good bronzer the only thing i dont like is the shimmer there is very little shimmer in this bronzer but i like my face to be 100% matt

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2010 4:31:00 AM More reviews by sloanepeterson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is absolutely my HG bronzer. This is my second year of using it, and I'm sure I'll buy this again when it runs out. I have skin that is basically fair but can also tan in the sun, and I can use "Sunkissed" all year around. I use this as both and all-over bronzer and a blush. Once I've applied loose powder, I take a kabuki brush and dust the ends in the bronzer and just dab it all over my face. I have a hint of sun-kissed tan and glow but there is no telltale shine or shimmer, just a healthy look. I also dust under the cheekbones for blush and it doesn't look like you're wearing blush, just contours the face. I think this color is perfect for all light to medium skintones and doesn't make you look oily, shiny, or fake-baked. It's about $24 usd and well worth the price. Love it.