July 29, 2014 | 932 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not in love with this bronzer. The color isn't orangey but it barely shows up on my skin all I see is shimmer. I can use it as a subtle contour under cheekbones, but it's not one I grab for on a daily basis. feels chalky to me. bought this in the compact GWP and just now getting around to reviewing it. I've had this awhile and the whole compact 2 E/S, blush and bronzer looks barely used. plus the little sliver they give you it's hard to pick up with regular blush/highlighter brush. no rebuy at regular price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 8:11:00 AM More reviews by pupster

Wow, I am really loving this bronzer. Purchased the Sunkissed shade on vacation because I wanted to wear minimal mu and still have some color. So far I have used it alone but I'm sure it would work well over foundation too. This does not look at all orange, even during the day, and has very little shimmer, there is just a light dusting to give a healthy glow. Lovely and light and natural looking. Does not cause breakouts - it is oil free. I was pleasantly surprised by the little brush included. It's just the right shape for getting in those places, like the bridge of your nose (to cover sunglasses tan line:) and has a lovely little pouch to keep it clean. Very pleased with this purchase and the amount of product. If you are worried about looking orange go with Sunkissed, which is the lighter shade. UPDATE Still loving this, using as a blush/bronzer over foundation (Clinique Almost Powder). Have used every day for over 2 months and nowhere near hitting pan yet.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer! It gives the perfect golden glow and never comes out looking orange. The glitter is not at all overpowering and just add to the glow effect this product gives. I also love that I can use this when I am pale and when I am tan in the summer. Sunkissed is amazing; I'd definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by natalieshusterman

I've always been terrified of bronzers and all things "tan." That is, until I came across this good stuff. I'm fair-medium skinned with olive undertones and I generally look awful with any bronzer on. I love this product because it's a very soft, mild color that looks really fresh and natural. I almost never wear foundation so I'd say it looks great on its on. It wakes up my face in the morning after a night of little sleep and gives me that "alive" look we all crave.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:58:00 PM More reviews by pussinboots10

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I do love this bronzer, sometimes I wear it just on its own without foundation, does anyone else use it on its own?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by doctorlrb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am NC43 and this is my HG bronzer. Sunkissed is an appropriate name because it does just that......gives me a sunkissed look with just enough sparkle to give a glow w/o coming off too glittery. Despite it being somewhat expensive for my taste - I'm new to department store MU purchases - it does last forever. I've been using mine almost daily for about a year and still have not hit pan. The color is buildable and most importantly believable looking on my skin, no matter summer or winter. My only complaint is the packaging: the hinge broke after just a few uses. I would highly recommend this bronzer to anyone looking for a natural flush of warmth w/o looking like a clown (due to too much orange) or sunburnt (due to too much red). I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice tan color if your on the pale side. Not orangey at all on me,more pinkish.Love this clinique bronzer.Plus side it has no fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I pretty much gave up on bronzers. I went to Clinique to get my foundation shade switched since I'm a bit darker now than I was last year. I mentioned to the lady that my wedding was still 2.5 months away, I'd probably be darker and asked if I should come back for another shade matching. She suggested a bronzer and right away I said no and told her my experience. She put this bronzer on my face and I was completely floored at how natural it looked. The shimmer is tiny, the colour is fantastic (not orange) and it doesn't make my face look dirty at all. She said just apply and build this as needed and I won't have to come in to get another foundation match! I will be doing just that, wearing this foundation for my wedding and many years to come after that. MY HG bronzer. Thank you Clinique!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 1:46:00 AM More reviews by okiedohkie

I obsolutely LOVE this bronzer I have it in "sun kissed" its not too shimmery and its the perfect shade! I will be repurchasing this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 5:01:00 PM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an okay product. Sometimes it can look orange. I might buy it again if I don't find something else to try once I'm out of it.