December 21, 2014 | 1265 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by jemapellegizem

Nice fresh smell. You can wear it every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the first bottle of expensive perfume I ever bought and that was nearly 9 or 10 years ago when I was a sophomore in college. Today I used the last of my bottle and I must say I enjoyed every spritz and spray I ever used. I used this for every formal occasion I went to and whenever I wanted to smell sexy. I noticed that guys would tell me they liked my perfume and girls always knew it was light blue. With that being said I think light blue has become so mainstream and well known as a scent that I will not be repurchasing since I would rather not have people knowing what scent I am wearing. I'd rather be a little more mysterious....so now I am on the hunt for a new fav scent. At this moment I do use Burberry's Brit and some other little Tokidoki perfumes I received as gifts, but I think I will buy one of those sephora sampler sets with 10 different sample size perfumes to see which one I like the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by lucyzta

I love this perfume. It's definitely one of my favorites. It smells so so good. very clean. It's ideal for summer and spring but I also tend to use it year round because I love it that much.It has good staying power. A little bit goes a pretty long way. I have gone through 2 rounds. I love perfume so I rarely repurchase bottles of the same scent because I like to try new ones, but this is a staple in my perfume collection! Will always repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2013 12:00:00 PM More reviews by jackz7510

Got this perfume from my mum hehe :) at the time she gave this to me, I was really into more mature, oriental, musky scents so I didn't really appreciate the light, crisp scent of this perfume. Regardless, I still used it until it ran out!

Looking back on it, especially now that my perfume taste has changed, I actually quite like this scent now. Though I still feel like this perfume doesn't exude "me" lol and it didn't last too long on me whenever I wore it (sprayed it on my clothes instead because the scent lasted longer on my clothes haha), I think this is the perfect unisex scent in my opinion, so light, not overpowerng, slightly fruity, fresh and a bit sophisticated. I wouldn't buy it myself but if someone gave this to me or if someone else I know wore it, I wouldn't complain!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only perfume my husband wants me to wear. Long lasting floral scent. A little pricey but a little goes a long way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by hotrocketship

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's everything that everyone has said. Crisp, clean, requires reapplication, lovely summer scent. Simple, but nice, very understated classic frag. Thank goodness it's easy to find because I go through this somewhat quickly and my fragrance wardrobe would feel weird without it. The guy I'm seeing likes it on me so I wear it just for him...and now it's a bit difficult to wear if I'm not seeing him cause I associate it with sexytimes, LOL. YMMV!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by alessap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first fragrance in a long time I have liked a lot.

The smell is light and airy, a little sweet but not overpowering. I notice people saying it doesn't last but that's actually one of the things I like about it, is that it fades and ends up being super subtle. I don't know about you but I live in an area where many places are scent-free, and I find that if I put on this fragrance it doesn't seem to affect people in a negative way. So many fragrances are so overpowering.

So thumbs up on this fragrance for me! Also I tend to react to a lot of fragrances, and not to this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this really crisp, light, clean scent. It smell like clean laundry near the seaside.

It is great for everyday use but the staying power is a bit poor. This is something you don't expect with designer fragrances. The packaging is a bit cheap as well. The bottle dropped recently and the cover was smashed to bits.

I like this which I received it as gift but I'm unlikely repurchase when its finished.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this light scent! I always get compliments. The bottle lasts forever. There are some great dupes out there that last just as long. Perfumes de colur makes one called Capri breeze. Overall this is one of my faves!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

One of my favorite scents! I wear it almost everyday because it is such a light and wearable scent. The scent smells crisp and citrus-like and it lasts throughout the day. I wear about 2 squirts when applying and it is just enough, not overbearing at all!