NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 1/24/2014 7:28:00 AM

Love to use this as a base for all of my eyeshadows, I just find the colours end up so much more vibrant with this underneath! Its really easy to use and apply! No weird scents and I had no reaction to it. I never have used an eyeshadow primer and using this as a base still with no primer really helps the colours to last longer and not crease!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

the white cream base it has is amazing when you use bright bold colors. it really makes tge colors pop and look very bright

on 1/18/2014 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

If you don't have it, get it now!! It's amazing. It has great pigmentation and a nice smooth texture to for highlighting the eyes and for priming lids for other eyeshadows. The packaging is sturdy and you get a lot of product for $5. I should have bought more...

Edit: Oh and I have oily lids but it stays on fine even w/o a primer. It helps my other eyeshadows show up and stay on for longer

on 1/6/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

All I have to ask is, where the hell have I been?! I used Milk as a base for the first time today with a purple eyeshadow and all I have to say is - POW!! This shadow SERIOUSLY came to life! I don't see this pencil lasting that long so I better stock up. I know I could probably go the fancy hoity-toity route with a MAC Paint Pot but if it ain't broke - and it won't break my bank account - don't fix it! The NYX Jumbo pencil is affordable and does a sensational job! It's a holy grail eyeshadow base for me now!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this!! It stays on all day If you wear it alone and works great as a base under eyeshadow. I just love the NYX jumbo eye pencils!

on 12/29/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had never heard of this product before until I ran across it on Youtube. This is a seriously great product that you can use to brighten your eyes and use as a base for shadows, or as a white shadow alone. It will crease without a primer and setting it, but its really does make other colors pop better and show.

This can even be used as a highlighter and I have even used it around the edges of my lips to help stop bleeding. All of the jumbo pencils are great from NYX; this one in Milk, Black, and Yogurt are staples for me.

on 12/29/2013 8:06:00 PM

I really do like this pencil!

Pros:
- creamy and smooth
- multiple uses; waterline, eyelid, under eyebrow, corner of eyes, etc.
- matte white
- cruelty-free brand
- inexpensive to moderately priced

Cons:
- can cake if too much is applied
- story time; So lately I have been trying this out on my eyelids, basically as an eyeshadow. However, later in the day, I've been noticing that it creases and rubs off onto other parts of my eyelid that is touched when my eyes are open. So it ends up looking kind of weird and stripy. Luckily, all you have to do is run your finger across it and it's fine again.
- not much in the pencil. Depending on how much you use, it may not last a long time.

Overall, I would still probably re-purchase this product again, however I really wish more product actually came in the pencil.

*Note about packaging*
Shortly after I got this pencil, the lid cracked up the side; not super durable. Not sure how, but it did. Maybe I was being too aggressive when putting the lid on, LOL.

on 12/27/2013 5:07:00 AM

great pencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

on 12/9/2013 11:52:00 PM

I like this as well but I've recently tried the rimmel scandaleyes and love it much more. The staying power of rimmel cannot be beat IMO and its also sold at Ulta. NYX has its place in most of our makeup bags, but I suggest you give scandaleyes a try...you will not be disappointed! I promise you that ;)

on 12/9/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this too as a base! I have also used this near my tear ducts and my bottom lash line to open up my eyes. It has a creamy consistency and it doesn't apply streaky in color. I wish I could have discovered this sooner as it could be used to create all kinds of looks. As a base, it works well on my oily lids and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like that it is affordable and at Ulta you can get good deals. I now look forward to trying more colors.