April 24, 2014 | 1097 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great little highlighter/brightening eye enhancing shadow stick. I bought this to use over primer and under shadow as a base to brighten and illuminate and it does. This is a nice fat pencil and has a large wide tip and applies so smoothly and easily. It glides on with no tugging, no skipping, no uneven chunks. Before trying this I had been using the white NYX eye shadow base in a pot. With long nails I had trouble getting the product out and tried this pencil instead. I had heard a lot of good reviews on this and it was hard to find in the milk color. It must be popular because it was always sold out. Finally I found this little beauty. I really like this product as it glides on with barely any effort, it blends well, it adds light where I need it, and does everything I expected it to. This really isn't a replacement for the white base though this is really a shadow doing double duty. I think the base works a little better, but this will do and it's easier to use. I love that this is matte and has no sparkle or shimmer at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:42:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing inexpensive eye shadow primer!!! Works better than primer potion, I like that its more of a waxy feel because it allows the shadow to stick so much better! Since the pencil is white it also allows eyeshadow to appear brighter and 10x more pigmented. It never wears off or creases either! In love :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Mustelidea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought NYX Jumbo eye shadow pencil because of so many good reviews for a cheap price. Got them in milk (white) and the black one.
I am so disapointed! It's easy to apply, looks nice, but just does't last at all!
I used as a base for eyeshadows from brands that I trust and when I came home, a few hours later, the eyeshadow just wasn't there.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by sdr95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Superb for the waterline. It's sort of just that perfect white pencil staple that's pretty inexpensive for the quality you're getting.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is super creamy and pigmented but it makes my eyeshadows crease a lot and give my eyeshadows a grey cast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

Love this jumbo pencil. It is super cheap and can replace the use of pricey eye primers. To add, the white shade of this NYX pencil enhances the color of the eye shadow applied on top. It intensifies any color to make it look flawless. I don't find that this shadow creases. In fact, using this pencil allows the eye shadow to really adhere.

I sort of wish that this pencil had a twist at the bottom. That would avoid the need to sharpen. However, I got a free sharpener in every purchase of L'Oreal smoldering black eyeliner. Apparently, that sharpener fits the NYX jumbo eye pencils. HINT!

FYI, the plastic cap cracks easily. I am definitely going to try some other colors in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MissPandamonium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This product acts perfect as a base to keep shadows from creasing and to intensify colours.
I love using it when I am sporting more colourful daring looks to make the colours pop.
However, I am super bummed out that none of my sharpeners can fit this monster. Meaning I am going to have to fork out and buy NYX's very own sharpener. Not that it costs that much. Just irritating that I can only use their sharpener for this product.
Furthermore, another bother with the packaging is that the cap has cracked all over so I'm going to have to sellotape that I guess if I want to keep it.
But other than the rubbish packaging, it is an amazing product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by azgirl929

First time using a jumbo eye pencil and just starting purchasing NYX products. I like that this pencil goes on creamy and is very easy to blend. But it creases very quickly. It was suggested to use NYX eye primer, which I just bought today but haven't used it yet (will write a review soon), so hopefully that will help the color to stay on longer and not crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An essential for every make up collection. It's a completely versatile product. I use it as a primer mostly and I love it to bits!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by AdrienneStarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple item to have in your makeup arsenal. I say so because it is very helpful to use as an eyeshadow base especially for bright shadow looks such as pastels, nudes, and neons. Your color pay off will be 100 times better if you base with a concealer, and/or primer directly onto your lid then use NYX Jumbo Pencil in MILK before applying your colors. Essentially, this product creates a canvas over your lid to give a smooth texture for your shadows "grab" or "sit" onto; thus, extending longevity of wear. Definitely deserves 5 lippies for quality! It's not expensive at all...there's nothing super special about the packaging...it's very simple. Although, NYX does ship their products securely in a box with bubble wrap and inside of an adorable black lace drawstring bag. I recommend getting this item if you are an avid shadow rocker or even if you are novice trying to develop your application technque(s). Special S/O to SHAMIAMGLAM for intoducing me to this product via her FABULOUS FOTD tutorials on YT.
~Adrienne Starr