NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Do Not Buy if you have oily eyelids.

I have this in blackbean and milk..
This creases on me within minutes,even with a primer and shadow on top..

So i've tried to use this on my waterline but the pencils are way to creamy so it transfers on my bottom eyelashes...

Also the plastic cap cracks..

Only good thing is that they are pigmented..but what's the use if they are unusable?

on 11/19/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i use this as a shadow base and in the waterline. it works well and lasts. the only thing i don't like about these pencils is the cap. it always cracks on them no matter how gentle you are.

on 11/19/2013 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this as an eyeshadow base , easy to blend & it makes my eyeshadow pop . I love this product . ❤️

on 11/11/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Keeps your eyeshadow on BUT it creases after a couple of hours. Would not buy again. Not sure why it has such great reviews.

on 11/2/2013 10:18:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST HAVE
Creamy,pigmented,blendable!
I love highlighting my eyes and i've always been obessed with white eye pencils
But since i'm so pale already,i've always struggled with finding a white pencil that is pigmented enough,WELL THIS ONE IS A SPOT ON.

I'm so happy about this product.
Will defintely buy more jumbo sticks.

on 10/25/2013 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

After all the Hype and Urban Legend status of this product did it live up? Yes! I picked this up at my first Ulta Store shopping trip and love it for an eye primer, or all over brightener. Target carries it as well.
The matte white jumbo pencil is very creamy and easy to blend with no tugging and what I like the most is that the finish is just a bit tacky for a few minutes, which really holds on to powder eyeshadow. I've used it as an eyewash (a bit light but it works) and on the inner corners of my eye. (Not as successful) Also under the brow bone. It does not accentuate any crinkles on my skin either.
Now the down side: the staying power isn't the best and it can crease if applied to thick, or not blended out. I also wish NYX threw in some other matte hue's like Milk
But used as an eye primer alone especially for lighter shades of shadow it's a keeper!

on 10/23/2013 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Milk is by far my favorite eyeshadow base; it's creamy, goes on my (dry) lids very well, and really enhances any shadow! For the price I think it's a steal considering how much product there is. Packaging is pretty awful, the cap is cracked all the way around but if you keep it in a sanitary makeup bag I think you should be fine. For those of you that can't find a good sharpener for this finicky pencil, I've gone through four sharpeners and the Sonia Kashuk sharpener (make sure it has a small and large hole!) for $4 at Target works THE best. To sharpen, I loosely wrap it in a paper towel and stick it in the freezer (I know, weird but trust me) for 15 minutes, take it out and viola! sharpen that bad boy and you're good to go!

This has so many uses. I have used it for eyeliner and as an undereye lightener also as a base and highlighter. The only thing i dont like about it is the packaging. The cap kept falling off and wound up cracking at the bottom of my purse. Also i cant find a sharpener to sharpen it. But it works great so i will be buying another one.

on 10/15/2013 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

AMAZING!! I own a few jumbo eye pencils from NYX, but the milk shade is my favorite by far. It goes over very easy and makes the perfect base for eyeshadow. It really makes the eyeshadow pop, and helps with staying power.

on 10/14/2013 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I loved the way this worked. I was in heaven for a week when I used this as a base. NO creasing beautiful OOOMPH on my shadows colors. But there was a snake in the paradise. I started noticing the milia bumps on my eyelids and under my brow bone and this was only product I recently started using. I am so heartbroken, but I have to give this up. It is simply too heavy for me. Back to MAC paint then.

Popular Eye Shadows