NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this!! It stays on all day If you wear it alone and works great as a base under eyeshadow. I just love the NYX jumbo eye pencils!

on 12/29/2013 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had never heard of this product before until I ran across it on Youtube. This is a seriously great product that you can use to brighten your eyes and use as a base for shadows, or as a white shadow alone. It will crease without a primer and setting it, but its really does make other colors pop better and show.

This can even be used as a highlighter and I have even used it around the edges of my lips to help stop bleeding. All of the jumbo pencils are great from NYX; this one in Milk, Black, and Yogurt are staples for me.

on 12/29/2013 8:06:00 PM

I really do like this pencil!

Pros:
- creamy and smooth
- multiple uses; waterline, eyelid, under eyebrow, corner of eyes, etc.
- matte white
- cruelty-free brand
- inexpensive to moderately priced

Cons:
- can cake if too much is applied
- story time; So lately I have been trying this out on my eyelids, basically as an eyeshadow. However, later in the day, I've been noticing that it creases and rubs off onto other parts of my eyelid that is touched when my eyes are open. So it ends up looking kind of weird and stripy. Luckily, all you have to do is run your finger across it and it's fine again.
- not much in the pencil. Depending on how much you use, it may not last a long time.

Overall, I would still probably re-purchase this product again, however I really wish more product actually came in the pencil.

*Note about packaging*
Shortly after I got this pencil, the lid cracked up the side; not super durable. Not sure how, but it did. Maybe I was being too aggressive when putting the lid on, LOL.

on 12/27/2013 5:07:00 AM

great pencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

on 12/9/2013 11:52:00 PM

I like this as well but I've recently tried the rimmel scandaleyes and love it much more. The staying power of rimmel cannot be beat IMO and its also sold at Ulta. NYX has its place in most of our makeup bags, but I suggest you give scandaleyes a try...you will not be disappointed! I promise you that ;)

on 12/9/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this too as a base! I have also used this near my tear ducts and my bottom lash line to open up my eyes. It has a creamy consistency and it doesn't apply streaky in color. I wish I could have discovered this sooner as it could be used to create all kinds of looks. As a base, it works well on my oily lids and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like that it is affordable and at Ulta you can get good deals. I now look forward to trying more colors.

on 12/9/2013 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My favorite base! Makes colors pop and shimmers stay. I love it also to help highlight my cheekbones and cupids bow. I have even used it on my dark circles when I was out of concealer. I apply it over an eye primer and blend it out with my finger, works like a charm. Hate sharpening it though, gotta toss it in the freezer before i can sharpen it. And Like many have said, the cap cracks.

on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Do Not Buy if you have oily eyelids.

I have this in blackbean and milk..
This creases on me within minutes,even with a primer and shadow on top..

So i've tried to use this on my waterline but the pencils are way to creamy so it transfers on my bottom eyelashes...

Also the plastic cap cracks..

Only good thing is that they are pigmented..but what's the use if they are unusable?

on 11/19/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i use this as a shadow base and in the waterline. it works well and lasts. the only thing i don't like about these pencils is the cap. it always cracks on them no matter how gentle you are.

on 11/19/2013 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this as an eyeshadow base , easy to blend & it makes my eyeshadow pop . I love this product . ❤️

Top Rated NYX Products