NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 12/27/2013 5:07:00 AM

great pencil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love

on 12/9/2013 11:52:00 PM

I like this as well but I've recently tried the rimmel scandaleyes and love it much more. The staying power of rimmel cannot be beat IMO and its also sold at Ulta. NYX has its place in most of our makeup bags, but I suggest you give scandaleyes a try...you will not be disappointed! I promise you that ;)

on 12/9/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this too as a base! I have also used this near my tear ducts and my bottom lash line to open up my eyes. It has a creamy consistency and it doesn't apply streaky in color. I wish I could have discovered this sooner as it could be used to create all kinds of looks. As a base, it works well on my oily lids and it doesn't irritate my eyes. I like that it is affordable and at Ulta you can get good deals. I now look forward to trying more colors.

on 12/9/2013 8:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My favorite base! Makes colors pop and shimmers stay. I love it also to help highlight my cheekbones and cupids bow. I have even used it on my dark circles when I was out of concealer. I apply it over an eye primer and blend it out with my finger, works like a charm. Hate sharpening it though, gotta toss it in the freezer before i can sharpen it. And Like many have said, the cap cracks.

on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Do Not Buy if you have oily eyelids.

I have this in blackbean and milk..
This creases on me within minutes,even with a primer and shadow on top..

So i've tried to use this on my waterline but the pencils are way to creamy so it transfers on my bottom eyelashes...

Also the plastic cap cracks..

Only good thing is that they are pigmented..but what's the use if they are unusable?

on 11/19/2013 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i use this as a shadow base and in the waterline. it works well and lasts. the only thing i don't like about these pencils is the cap. it always cracks on them no matter how gentle you are.

on 11/19/2013 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use this as an eyeshadow base , easy to blend & it makes my eyeshadow pop . I love this product . ❤️

on 11/11/2013 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Keeps your eyeshadow on BUT it creases after a couple of hours. Would not buy again. Not sure why it has such great reviews.

on 11/2/2013 10:18:00 AM

THIS PRODUCT IS A MUST HAVE
Creamy,pigmented,blendable!
I love highlighting my eyes and i've always been obessed with white eye pencils
But since i'm so pale already,i've always struggled with finding a white pencil that is pigmented enough,WELL THIS ONE IS A SPOT ON.

I'm so happy about this product.
Will defintely buy more jumbo sticks.

on 10/25/2013 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

After all the Hype and Urban Legend status of this product did it live up? Yes! I picked this up at my first Ulta Store shopping trip and love it for an eye primer, or all over brightener. Target carries it as well.
The matte white jumbo pencil is very creamy and easy to blend with no tugging and what I like the most is that the finish is just a bit tacky for a few minutes, which really holds on to powder eyeshadow. I've used it as an eyewash (a bit light but it works) and on the inner corners of my eye. (Not as successful) Also under the brow bone. It does not accentuate any crinkles on my skin either.
Now the down side: the staying power isn't the best and it can crease if applied to thick, or not blended out. I also wish NYX threw in some other matte hue's like Milk
But used as an eye primer alone especially for lighter shades of shadow it's a keeper!