April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Powder - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by babygirl331155

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I really don't like using powders but i love using this over my foundation. It gives me a natural coverage and it wears a long time over my foundation. i use this twice a week and i still haven't hit pan on it but when i do i will be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 2:09:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

I love the compact this product comes in! Very easy to carry and use. The powder goes on easily, blends well, and has excellent staying power. There is no detectable odor. I also like that this product line comes in a variety of shades. I usually use L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation, and then I use this powder with a brush to set the look. This powder, however, has such excellent coverage that I can also use it sans the liquid foundation. When I don't have time to do a full makeup application I "cheat" with this powder. It evens out my skin tone, gives slight coverage to blemishes, and blends well with blush. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lolabop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've bought this 2-3 times and for a drug store powder I think it's the best one i've used. I usually just use it in the morning and it stays/doesn't change colour. It feels light on my skin and doesn't look chalky or cakey. My younger sister uses it too, and she has more oily skin. Overall, for the price and how well it works, i'd rather pay less and have a decent powder! Plus! I am clutzy and drop everything, and i've dropped this more than once and the powder hasn't shattered on me yet :P

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by JessiMarie93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coverage is great and it's not cakey at all! Stays on all day! Love this! Just purchased my second one!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by esmequeenoftheworld

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I bought this powder as a quick fix from the supermarket after my beloved MAC minerlize skinfinsh got broken. I wish I hadn't of bothered. I tried the product and compared it to others in the shop and decided it was a good match for me. The first time i used it I liked it ok. But from then on it seemed to settle into a orangey colour after about an hours wear. It has a nice texture and blends nicely but it looks a bit artifical on my skin. It also caused my chin to erupt in nasty looking spots so I stopped using it pretty quickly.
The compact is quite sturdy which is a plus if you're carrying about a lot but I found having the sponge applicator underneath the powder quite irritating. the mirror is also difficult to use as its on the small side.
Another plus is it goes on nicely if using a brush. I wouldn't recommend using the sponge as I found it very easy to over apply with this.
Overall its a bit disapppointing, it won't break the bank but I don't thinks its a true match for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/14/2012 7:04:00 PM More reviews by glossygloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this before I knew much about makeup. When I went to buy foundation for the first time my friend said she used it and it was good. Maybe it was on her skin. Years (literally) later I realised that it was actually pretty horrible. It clings to my dry patches and does not last well at all. Horrible. It is also soooo cakey! I didn't really realise how horrible it was until I started using bourjois healthy mix!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by PinkGrapefruit14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am the shade Classic Tan in this powder (frame of reference--I'm an NC45 in Mac). Classic tan is a neutral shade, but I like that because it works well to tone down the yellowness of my Mac foundation when lightly dusted over it. It also looks great on its own. In fact, when I wear a good amount on its own, it looks like I'm wearing foundation! The only reason why I don't just use this powder as foundation is because it doesn't last that long on its own. Overall, great shade, truly is a "True Match," and nice consistency. I wish it could be a tad bit silkier, but for its cheap price, it's not bad at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by JulieRL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product through out the day to mattify my t-zone and I love it for that use. Ive also used it a few times to set my makeup in the mornings and it also works pretty good for that. The color matches me good and i will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mangolani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this before in classic tan and the color was perfect! the next time i bough it seemed like they changed the color and it was super orange. Coverage is good but its a little chalky.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by caseyoshea07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So, I bought this product a month or so ago. My skin is pretty fair so I bought this in the neutral shade. It looked like my skin tone in the pan but when i used it to set my makeup, a few minutes later my face looked COMPLETELY orange!! I was so disappointed in the colour but I have to say that the coverage and feel of it on the skin is nice, pretty light. But the shades are just not true to their name although the powder is nice. Buy with caution.