SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/10/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go-to cheap polish! They release new colors all the time, and its only 1.99!

I love the color payoff, and the formula isnt too thick. The brush is the perfect size for painting your nails quickly. I usually slap on two coats and then top coat and I'm done!

on 11/15/2012 3:38:00 PM

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to doing my own nails but my sister's a nail tech and she uses these on me and I am ALWAYS pleased!! In fact, I went out and bought her close to 15 for her bday I was so happy with the brand. It dries quickly, has great color and the color isn't lacking in luster when used, the price is wonderful (Paying under $3.00 a bottle at Walgreens) etc...

I think they're def worth investing in for a low price with great quality!! Plus they have so many options it's crazy and it's like going to the candy store for anybody who loves to use nail polish or knows somebody who does. :)

Ah, another bonus, it can be used with other prepping coats and tops coats w/out having any issues. I adore that fact!

on 11/11/2012 3:29:00 PM

I honestly love, love, love this brand. Each bottle is only $2 (but you can catch them on sale at Walgreen's for $.99!). Sinful has the best variety of colors as far as drug store brands go. The bottles are cute, kind of similar to the China Glaze bottles. Overall this nail polish is a great deal!

on 10/26/2012 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought 3 nail polish colors & only liked one, the neons are great colors but preferably I wouldn't wear it, the basic colors aren't a great choice of shades for me, BUT the glitters are gorgeous! The only problem that I had was that the formula was goopy, and liquidy in a way. It took forever to set on the outside & even LONGER to dry in the inside, the first coat was streaky and really sheer, it wouldn't dry quick enough & would take forever to get it opaque. I ones I'm talking about is "Easy Going" which is a light off pink color, "Cinderella" which is a shimmery light blue color which is gorgeous but like I said, too sheer etc! But my favorite was "Frenzy" which is a glitter polish, with shades of purple and blue! All of these would work good as a top coat!

on 10/22/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

After stumbling upon this brand in Walgreens a few years ago, it is now my absolute FAVORITE! I have nearly every color and I have had to repurchase the black 2 times now. I find this comparable to higher end nail polishes like China Glaze, Zoya, and even Deborah Lippman. I would like to see a larger array of duochromes and less pastel colors but obviously, thats just my opinion. Love the coverage and the wear of these polishes.

on 10/22/2012 10:08:00 PM

I love Sinful Colors! Super cheap and surprisingly good quality. There are so many gorgeous colors to choose from. Some colors do require more coats because they're sheer, but most of my Sinful Colors nail polishes look pretty with just 2. I have used Sally Hansen and Zoya and I think these are comparable at a great price. I have not had any issues with chipping and the formula makes it easy to apply and get good coverage.

Everyone has their own experiance with a product but I felt like I should write a review as I seem to be one of a few who have had a positive experiance with this brand. I bought 3 of these 4 days ago only worn one so far but I am delighted! Been wearing gorgous since friday evening a lovely shimmery mermaid aqua green.

I did two coats of orly nail armor, one coat of gorgous (nearly opaque), and one coat of out the door top coat. Maybe I got lucky maybe its a magic combo but I cannot make polish stay on my fingers for more than two days I am just too hard on them. Thus far this product has survived an hour long session of dishes, two long showers, and alot of typing with just minor tip wear and one small chip from opening a can of cat food. My polish even opi generally peels within 20 hours so I am a happy camper with my sinful shade.

Going to try my other two shades and if they wear as well i'll take my chances and buy more. Really looking forward to doing galaxy nails with them which is what I initially bought them for.

on 10/14/2012 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Depending on where you buy this product the price can either be reasonable or far from reasonable. At Walmart they always have sinful colors on sale for 99 cents. At Walgreen's they sell them for $1.99.
I feel the color lasts a very long time and I don't find the product to be runny at all. Unfortunately the drying time takes a while so make sure you don't have to do anything after you have freshly painted nails. I will continue to purchase sinful colors. Right now I have on black on black on all my nails except my middle fingers. On my middle fingers I have on gogo girl. (school colors). But my favorite color of all, especially for fall, is vacation time.

on 10/2/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I never tried the brand, but purchased 3 colors at Walgreens. I agree with the others about the runny viscosity / texture, but this polish is different from the ones we are used to. You can't apply it the same (careful) way - real slow, afraid to smudge anything. With this, you have to just keep on dropping the colored liquid onto the nail and watch how it spreads out to the edges. I did start to put it on the same way as regular nail polishes and I was not able to make the nail look "acceptable" in most people's eye :) It was way too streaky. SO, JUST KEEP IN MIND TO DROP THE LIQUID ONTO THE NAIL and it will look just beautiful.

on 9/20/2012 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this at a swapmeet. The packaging stood out to me and looked like quality polish. I dont know if its because it was out in the sun for who knows how long but the finish is very matte. Litterally looks like I put a thin layer of playdough on my fingernail. I like the color variations but didnt like the finish/look and after a good 10 minutes it still wasnt fully dry and I am able to make indentation in my nail. Good thing this was cheap. I didnt like it at all.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products