SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/12/2012 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This is the best cheap nail polish I have found. I like this better than W&W or NYC Color. The formula, pigmentation, dry time & weartime is comparable to Essie, OPI, etc. I love that the line often dupes more expensive lines' duochromes, neons, glitter, & holographic colors & offers its own unique colors. The color options are immense but the only issue I have is finding a store in nyc that stocks all the colors of the line & keeps up with the newly released colors.

on 12/11/2012 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

SInful colors have a surprisingly decent formula - and lots of fun, young (my 8 year old loves the glittery ones) colors. Cheaper than OPI - and long wearing IF you use a high quality base and top coat. Good stuff!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

these nail polishes are amazing. I own about 5 or 6 and they havent failled me yet. The color selection is as good as opi's but at a fraction of the price. Im in love with the forrmula because they dont chip and they dont take for ever to dry. The pigment is also very good for the price.

Gorgeous with a double topcoat of Kissy - teal sparkle. Love!

on 12/10/2012 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go-to cheap polish! They release new colors all the time, and its only 1.99!

I love the color payoff, and the formula isnt too thick. The brush is the perfect size for painting your nails quickly. I usually slap on two coats and then top coat and I'm done!

on 11/15/2012 3:38:00 PM

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to doing my own nails but my sister's a nail tech and she uses these on me and I am ALWAYS pleased!! In fact, I went out and bought her close to 15 for her bday I was so happy with the brand. It dries quickly, has great color and the color isn't lacking in luster when used, the price is wonderful (Paying under $3.00 a bottle at Walgreens) etc...

I think they're def worth investing in for a low price with great quality!! Plus they have so many options it's crazy and it's like going to the candy store for anybody who loves to use nail polish or knows somebody who does. :)

Ah, another bonus, it can be used with other prepping coats and tops coats w/out having any issues. I adore that fact!

on 11/11/2012 3:29:00 PM

I honestly love, love, love this brand. Each bottle is only $2 (but you can catch them on sale at Walgreen's for $.99!). Sinful has the best variety of colors as far as drug store brands go. The bottles are cute, kind of similar to the China Glaze bottles. Overall this nail polish is a great deal!

on 10/26/2012 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought 3 nail polish colors & only liked one, the neons are great colors but preferably I wouldn't wear it, the basic colors aren't a great choice of shades for me, BUT the glitters are gorgeous! The only problem that I had was that the formula was goopy, and liquidy in a way. It took forever to set on the outside & even LONGER to dry in the inside, the first coat was streaky and really sheer, it wouldn't dry quick enough & would take forever to get it opaque. I ones I'm talking about is "Easy Going" which is a light off pink color, "Cinderella" which is a shimmery light blue color which is gorgeous but like I said, too sheer etc! But my favorite was "Frenzy" which is a glitter polish, with shades of purple and blue! All of these would work good as a top coat!

on 10/22/2012 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

After stumbling upon this brand in Walgreens a few years ago, it is now my absolute FAVORITE! I have nearly every color and I have had to repurchase the black 2 times now. I find this comparable to higher end nail polishes like China Glaze, Zoya, and even Deborah Lippman. I would like to see a larger array of duochromes and less pastel colors but obviously, thats just my opinion. Love the coverage and the wear of these polishes.

on 10/22/2012 10:08:00 PM

I love Sinful Colors! Super cheap and surprisingly good quality. There are so many gorgeous colors to choose from. Some colors do require more coats because they're sheer, but most of my Sinful Colors nail polishes look pretty with just 2. I have used Sally Hansen and Zoya and I think these are comparable at a great price. I have not had any issues with chipping and the formula makes it easy to apply and get good coverage.

Top Rated SinfulColors Products