April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - DiorShow Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

It's not bad, but not very great, just as usual as other waterproof mascara,but i love the look. I use the brown, but the black one is better, but its brown color is very intense. It is Lengthen,volumnize,define and make your eyes become so POP.a little bit clumpy but not really clumps if u use it correctly. Easy to wipe the clump and it's a waterproof,the clerk said it's very resist,outside you wear it while you swim.I ain't agree that it's very hard to remove, i use a gentle eye remover from etude house and it works, remove this mascara easily with some strokes(as the clerk said). The price is average as any other branded mascara(but still expensive), it may caused of the size.it's BIG and BIGGER than normal mascara. has a huge wand. So, i don't think need a big mascara, cause it is just for 3-4 months using.But i think it's not really what i want. It will make your eye lashes become falsies and dramatic but i need a more natural look.It's good for overall.

Overall : Good...almost great(but not very great)
Price : Okay for branded thing and it's normal cause you pay for more than 11 ml mascara
Packaging Quality : HUGE,Sophisticated with silver cover and very DIOR,sleek and luxury--->Very good
Would I buy this one again? Probs.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by dessyd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Definitely a good one. No clumps or smudges and most importantly - it lasts! I've been using Diorshow Blackout for a couple of years and I'm still inlove with it too but it gets washed off quite easily, unlike this one (still I think nothing's harder to get off than False Lash Effect Waterproof by Maxfactor - it stays even after washing my face). I'm also impressed by the volume it creates (I'm again using it in combination with another favourite - the Shu Uemura lash curler). I might try something new next time, but If i don't, I'd repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2011 2:48:00 PM More reviews by StacyBeish

Love this mascara. It really makes my eyes pop and lasts all day. The only downside, it takes some elbow grease to remove it. What isn't removed, turns into racoon eyes when you wash your face. I wear contact lenses, I have to put the mascara on first and let dry before I insert my contacts, otherwise I end up with mascara on my lens. Regular mascara doesn't do that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:19:00 AM More reviews by ali156

This is my favourite beauty product. It just makes my eyes pop and my lashes look so long and full I've been asked if I'm wearing fake eyelashes lol
It does smudges a little, especially after a long day or night

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by clevel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smudges! I am going back to Cover Girl Lash Exact--the non-waterproof doesn't even smudge and lasted as long as this expensive Dior. Disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by laurmes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love! <3 I'm a complete mascara whore and I've used tons of different mascaras from drugstores and department stores and this is my favorite so far. The length I get with this is crazy and the consistency is nice and thick so no clumps ever.

Only complaint I have is that it's easy to get some mascara on your lids if you're not careful because the brush is so big. It's worth it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:19:00 AM More reviews by phoebelovesfrance

AHHHHHHH this is my HG mascara. it's absolutely fantastic for anyone with thin/dead straight lashesn . this thing + the shu uemera eyelash curler makes me go from lashless zombie to bambi lashes. It's brilliant in one coat or for building volume too. if im going out at night, i curl my lashes and apply 1 coat during the day, then re-curl at night (i know you're not supposed to do that...) then re-apply as much as i want.

the good thing about this is that the consistency isnt too liquidy. its nice and thick, which is what you want for thick, voluminous lashes. another horrible beauty crime i am guilty of committing is that, yes, i know you're meant to change mascara every 3 months, but I find that the longer i have it, the drier it gets and the thicker it makes my lashes look, without clumps!

waterproof is also fantastic on bottom lashes because unlike non-waterproof, it doesnt smudge during the day when your skin gets a little greasy
RECOMMEND!!!!!!! i don;t know why the ratings aren't higher on this ARGH

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by joeyzgal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For the price I expected much more. This is no better than the average drugstore mascara. I could take it or leave it. Would not repurchase.

Clinique High Impact is still the best I'be tried so far.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by deliazamir

smudges. i just wasted my hard-earned cash on a mascara that promises everything and it smudges!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by annellelazatin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate to ruin the stellar reputation of this product but i found it really disappointing. My lashes usually have no problem holding a curl but I noticed tey would fall everytime i would use this. I tried it with the dior lash plumping serum with the same result. I found that as far as mascara goes, nothing beats drugstore brands especially since the shelflife of mascaras should be 3 months.

PROS:
- volumizing
- great matte black color
- brush is fantastic

CONS:
- smudges
- doesn't lengthen much
- too heavy, does not hold a curl (this was a deal breaker for me)
- dries out pretty quickly