E.L.F. Foundation brush

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/31/2012 2:14:00 AM

It gets the job done, I haven't tried any other brushes to compare to, but I find that it doesn't streak and it is a good deal considering the price ($1)

on 12/23/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This was a cheap product. It was only $1 so I thought, "hey, why not?". It just hurt my face when I used it; tossed it.

on 12/23/2012 8:05:00 AM

This did the job. Not the best as far as feel but it def gets the job done. I wasn't thrilled to use it with powdered foundation over concealer, tends to get blotchy on those areas somewhat. Great for liquid foundation! Only $1

on 12/8/2012 5:37:00 PM

This was my first foundation brush and I was really happy that it was only $1. I didn't expect much from it for the price so I wasn't too disappointed when it didn't distribute product evenly and left a streaky mess. Since I had to go over my face several times with this brush, I ended up putting way more product on than I had initially planned. I also had to go over everything with a sponge to blend as this brush is worthless for blending. I have since purchased a high end quality brush for everyday use but I'll keep this brush in my kit for doing character or costume makeup -- in which case I don't want to use my nice brush. For the price, it's worth a try but don't expect good results and be prepared to spend some time applying and blending.

on 11/12/2012 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This brush is ok for someone that needs one asap and for cheap (only $1). Other than that it isn't very good because of the quality. The brush is too firm and bulky, which makes it hard to use and clean. It is smooth though which is good. I would skip this and spend extra money on something else. E.L.F. makes some other brushes that are much better, which are from the Studio line. I know they make a pointed and angled foundation brush, which I've never tried. I love the Powder Brush.

I love these products it was only $1.00 so how can you beat that :) I use my fingers to apply foundation but to help put and blend in an extra coat for my under eye circles and blemishes on my face i use this and there's no shedding. Works great!

on 10/10/2012 5:14:00 PM

I generally don't like applying my foundation with a flat brush like this, because it tends to come out a streaky and takes a little too long to blend it in for my liking. That said, this is a nice brush. I use it to blend out my Maybelline Color Correcting stick in corrective green on my cheeks and sides of my face because I have scarring from a skin disease in that area. The reason I only gave it a four is because I can't use it for what its intended for, but still a nice brush.

on 10/8/2012 8:42:00 PM

This is a great foundation brush for the price. It applies the foundation pretty evenly. It's good for light coverage, not for heavy coverage. There is a bit of streakiness during the application, but it's easy to blend it away with this brush. I haven't experienced any shedding at all, and the bristles are pretty soft. They have a lot of "give", or pressure, when you push on them. Like most of the Essential brushes, the metal part isn't well attached so you have to glue it on yourself. It isn't very good for under the eyes though, since it leaves streaks, and unlike on the face, it's hard to blend them out. Overall, a pretty good brush for the price. :)

on 8/26/2012 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This gave me a really streaky finish and I found it really hard to blend with the plasticky bristles. However, I've started using it to apply a cream blusher, and it's working fine for that. It doesn't shed and it's lasted quite well (over a year).

on 8/22/2012 9:46:00 PM

Too much shedding to he useful. :(