LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 7/23/2014 7:50:00 AM

One of my fav face wash. It's light and easy on the skin. I dislike heavy products so this is awesome for me. Drawback is that it has a short shelf life of 3 months and doesn't work that well for a makeup remover

on 7/17/2014 8:52:00 AM

Honestly, I don't understand the hype around this product. My skin is generally on the oily side but this winter it became pretty dry and I had a few dry patches under my eyes and on my cheeks so I decided to pick this up due to all of its great reviews. All this did was make my skin feel a bit softer- it didn't help with the dry patches, it didn't affect my few pimples and redness... I feel like I've had a few more breakouts than usual since using this. Also I find it really hard to actually use- I take a pea size pinch and run it under water, as other reviewers advised, and rub it in my face but it all just crumbles and ends up falling into my sink :( definatley not worth the insane price

on 7/11/2014 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I picked this up because I was getting some dry patches on my face and wanted a gentle exfoliating cleanser that wouldn't cause dryness. This product does work in that capacity. It completely gets rid of all my dry patches and leaves my skin soft and glowing and very even toned. Issue is I found that with continued use I was getting more blackheads and some mild breakouts. The breakouts were nothing too extreme just a few pimples here and there that cleared up fairly quickly. I'm not sure I would repurchase this even though I did really like the look of my skin right after use, healthy, glowy and moisturized without having used any moisturizer. I would recommend this to anyone who does not have acne prone skin. I may go back to trying this in the winter when my skin gets very dry. There is something very nice about this cleanser, I don't want to give up on it. Put it as a "would not repurchase" for now and I'm going to try other cleansers by Lush.

on 7/4/2014 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this on a whim online and i am so happy i did! It smells so good and it makes my skin feel amazing. I use it in the shower and my face feels so much softer and nicer now. Can't recommend this enough!

on 7/3/2014 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

You shouldn't expect this to take off your makeup, but if you need a morning cleanser to get rid of flakes and moisturize your face this is excellent. Kinda pricey for the amount IMO since this is easily DIY-able.

ALSO: I've seen some silly little girls write that there were bugs in their package. Please learn what lavender is. That's what it looks like when its dried.

on 7/1/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Looveeee! Bought a few days ago and I'm in love! Mild, lightly exfoliating, really moisturizing light cleanser! Love the slightly weird concept of a paste as cleanser, is full of almonds and almond oil so it's basically an oil cleanser, but better. Leaves a slight moisturizing residue that's lovely and smells really fresh, like smashed lavender flowers! lol. Thought it was strong at first, and I'm not a fan of lavender but got hooked and now I can't wait to apply it. It's also calming to my skin and has healing properties. My skin looks and feels great! Amazing for people with normal or slightly combo skin ( my case). I use it with Vanishing cream, wich is also amazing , so light , moisturizing but not greasy! Balances my skin greatly! Big, BIG complaint though: it's valid for three months. Ok, right? Sounds fair? But when I bought mine I only had 3 weeks to use!!! So pay attention to the expiration date, ohtherwise it's just a waiste! Angry at LUSH. Feeling almost fooled by whoever sold it to me. I'm not used to buying fresh cosmetics that expires so quickly, specially if it's still on the shelf with only 20 more days to go! Now what!?

on 6/29/2014 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like the way this makes my skin feel immediately after using it.
As for real results I didn't see anything to write home about.
Definitely not a cleanser so please dont use it as such. This is more of a unnecessary treatment and gentle exfoliator. More of a pampering product. Something to take a time out for your self and just relax.
Of course skin feels smooth and soft after -you are exfoliating and using an oil as well.
I say try a homemade scrub using some sugar and almond or olive oil and your skin will feel just as soft.
I love my oilive oil, brown sugar scrub, with a tad of lemon juice. Makes my skin super soft, exfoiliates very well, helps with tone, and you can make a ton for the price of a small amount of this product.

on 6/28/2014 6:50:00 PM

Okay so I do like this product, thus the high rating. Smell is awesome, has good ingrediants; Lush standards of making.
Price: I don't like how much it costs in comparison to it's benefits though. Really I'd say that there are lots of other facial scrubs that do what this does. Some other Lush products are unique in their benefits (ultrabland for example). Spend your money elsewhere on a facial scrub.
Use: I apply a tiny amount and use finger tips to scrub. Do this twice a week, no more or less.

on 6/25/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm currently on my third pot of this cleanser and i ADORE! i could not live without this, I have normal skin with some breakouts now and again, but this product does exactly what it should. it gently exfoliates, removes dirt, brightens and leaves my skin looking and feeling clean and refreshed. It doesn't dry my skin out, so i don't have to use a lot of moisturizer.

It does get a bit messy when using it, and grains of the stuff can get into Ur eye from time to time, but just be careful. Hey, we cant have everything.

Either way, give it a try, you wont regret it :)

on 6/23/2014 9:35:00 PM

You pinch a big-ish pea size amount of this and roll it into a ball. Add a few drops of water and squish until you get a milky paste; make sure you don't get any water in the pot! Then you proceed to apply this to your face without getting it everywhere! I do enjoy a good scrub and it's even better when you know this isn't going to strip your face dry. This leaves my skin soooo soft and that is why i liked this so much. I'm not sure if it improved the appearance of my skin but it definitely improved the texture. The smell of this isn't appealing but its all organic and so good for you!

I have currently moved on to Lush Herbalism cleanser - it's green and also leaves my skin super soft, apparently this give you a deeper clean and is more suited to people with acne - something which i don't have as the salesperson pointed out but i wanted to try it. Next on my list will be Let the Good Times Roll!