July 28, 2014 | 1080 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Hyt831

This blush has been my HG/go to blush ever since I got into blush and bronzer, up until I started liking matte blushes. If i ever do feel like a shimmering blush I would still come back to this! The color is just so beautiful and with the right amount of shimmer, my cheeks looks fabulous, literally like a doll.
as for the bronzer, it was my first bronzer of all times! I like how it have the right amount of shimmer, to the point when applied on my face, it really just looks matte! The color is a bit dark, so I just use it lightly. I find that I can only contour my outter face, and not my nose with this product!
I gave it a 5 because it is just a very good product and without it, my makeup collection is just incomplete!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 3:53:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I bought this a while back, and I'm quite pleased with it! Orgasm perks up my fair skin very nicely...needless to say I love the blush! Laguna...ehhh...I'm on the fence about. I use only a teeny tiny bit because on my skin, it goes orange very fast. However, the two compliment each other very nicely. I'll buy Orgasm again, but Laguna, I doubt it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by Walhalla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went on vacation to California during the Holidays and bought this duo. I've been meaning to try NARS blushes for a while and I also needed a bronzer. I don't think I can say anything that hasn't been said before. Both the blush and bronzer blend well and are easily buildable. You don't need to put a lot for the colors to show and I'd say it's difficult to mess the application up! It gives a pretty sheen to the cheeks too. I also occasionally use this as an eyeshadow (pink on lid, brown in crease and on lashline).

I'll wait until next time I go to the States to buy another one, though. I can't imagine the ridiculous price I'd have to pay for this in Canada.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Gaijin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolute gorgeousness! I have been wanting to try both Orgasm and Laguna for a while, so this was a great way to be able to use the both of them together. Laguna is my favorite bronzer to date. It is not orange in the least, very pigmented, and I love to add definition to my face by sweeping it in the hollows of my cheeks, jawline, and the hairline by my temples. Instant face slimmer. And orgasm complements it well, by adding that nice radiant golden sheen to the apples of my cheeks in the pinky-peach color. I'll go in and highlight with Albatross afterwards if I want some extra glow for the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Texasbrian14

I have Orgasm in many forms due to NARS palettes but my "baby" laguna bronzer is almost running out so I decided to put the full sized duo because it came in a gift set. I like use Laguna Bronzer to contour the skin, bronze the entire face, and I like to use this in the crease of the eyes for depth and dimension. Then I use the Orgasm blush for cheeks and highlighting the cheekbones too. It also makes a great eyelid color as well. So if you are a little questionable about purchasing this blush/bronzer duo think of it this way ... you have 2 colors for both checks and eyes!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:52:00 PM More reviews by amacd88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When I first got this I was a broke college freshmen. I had been dying to try this so I saved up and splurged on myself. The next morning I was so excited to put on my makeup...but then felt a little let down. The blush/bronzer did look good, but I wasn't sure if it looked that much better than my previous (and less expensive) bronzer and blush. When I looked at pictures of myself wearing this I could really see a difference. My normally pale "blah" skin was glowing! All of my girlfriends would always wear this before we would go out. The blush is a gorgeous peachy pink color that brightens my whole face and the bronzer shockingly enough looks very natural. I had to practice with the bronzer though because you have to use a light hand...it won't turn you orange but it can make your face look ruddy and brown if you use too much! Expensive product but it is worth the splurge :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by VivaSue

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this duo! I love both of the Laguna bronzer and Orgasm blush. This was the perfect combo. Both products give an amazing natural glow!

Expensive, but with the money. Highly pigmented...a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 4:28:00 AM More reviews by Patricias100

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a great combo. I love the Laguna bronzer! It gives me this natural tan color and I also use it for some light contouring. Orgasm is great as well but it could be better if i wasn't for the glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by amessss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely a holy grail item for me! I rarely ever use any other kind of blush or bronzer. The only complaint I have is that it is a pricier product, but I believe it's worth it, and I'll probably repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Ultrapink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this amazing duo after reading so many reviews īcause I'm not able to get Nars products were I live so, thank God, MUA exits!!!
It's just my HG blush/bronzer from now on. All been said about orgasm and laguna, I just want to add itīs the most natural looking product I've ever used, beautiful and with the exact amount of pigmentation just to add glow instead of looking extravagant. It's very easy applying and what I like most: the packaging allows carrying it on my bag and use it for touch ups during the day thanks to its big mirror. I'm a 35NW/Barcelona and it looks very pretty on me, but my sister is a 25NC/Punjab and so does on her, I really think it fits almost everyone, and for those who can't afford it, you can sometimes find good offers at ebay.