Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

TOP: Grapefruit, Lemon, Orange, Red CurrantHEART: Bulrush, Cinnamon Leaves, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tea RoseBASE: Cedar, Musk, Tanaka Wood

I got this perfume from London ,God i like it from the first second i smell it..it had a very familiary smell..
It was very cheep ,i got together it a very nice sparkling bogy lotion in tub with same smell.
This is fruity fresh,perfect for summer time,,not only it depnds by every lady
And i finally i find the answer is smelling same like my favorite ever parfume and this is Light Blue BY D&G. Of course there is a difference in smell..this parfume is more dusty dry..sweet then DG.
I do like this for everyday wear..i mean is not very sweet for wearing it while i wear jeans or shorts..also is going fine when i am at job and i need to be feminin and discret..and this is perfect.
I will rebuy it

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite fragrance I have used so far, smells delicios. Has a strong fruity fragrance to it and has great staying power too. I love wearing this perfume, gives a great confidence boost!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I Love Love, is an enticing and fun feminine fragrance by the design house of moschino. Is for the women that love life.

It's an spontaneous blend of bright citrus, followed by sexy yet feminine florals, smoothing off to cinnamon leaves, woods and musk. Sensational, sparkling and dazzling way to top off your day.

Is a very UPLIFTING LEMONY, sexy glamorous creation, that makes me feel like a supermode. LOL! :)

I love it!

It's very simiral to the D&G "Liqht Blue" scent, but last longer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I Love Love is a wonderfully cheery scent. It smells like those lemon icee things you get at carnivals and fairs in the summer. If you arn't in a good mood, spray this on and I guarantee you will be, it's that lighthearted and fun. It's a slightly more grapefruity version of Light Blue, in a more fun bottle.

I love D&G light blue and when I smelled this I loved it too! and then I realized it's very similar to light blue. Some review said this is more citricy but I think it's sweeter but still a very fresh scent. I got mine at Macy's. I'm done with the big bottle and wanted to get another one and they don't sell it anymore? ! any ideas?

I gave the packaging a 4 because the cap started to get really sticky for some reazon.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For the records, yes it smells very much like D+G light blue, but i would say its a little more citrussy. I like it better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

reminds me of Dolce n gabanna´s Light blue,but for me this one has got a longer lasting fragrance,iˇve been using it for about three years and never got tired of it

In my search for a signature scent, I Love Love is the closest I've gotten. It's not perfect but I will buy a full sized bottle (just have a mini now), in spite of the fact that I hate the packaging (but I don't display it so it doesn't matter). On me, there is very little similarity to D&G Light Blue. I Love Love has more depth, is more complex, and as others have noted, lasts alot longer. It is one of a few fragrances that I like from start to finish.

THis is definitely one of the perfumes in my collection. I used to use it a lot more when I was younger and definitely is one of those scents that brings back memories lol. It is a great summer perfume that has the perfect citrusy, grapefruit, sweet smell and love to use it for summer weather. Otherwise my daily is always Miss DIor Cherie! :)

Generally I like the smell of this a lot- it's very light and fresh. However it does smell a lot like Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue. I have both and it doesn't really bother me that people think I'm wearing D&G, however if you can only get one I would recommend D&G over this as the scent lasts much longer.

Popular Fragrances