Redken Color Extend Conditioner

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Perfum), Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecitin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 2/27/2008 2:49:00 PM

So dissapointed in this conditioner (and shampoo). Dried out my color treated hair, and did nothing to improve the condition of my hair or the longevity of the color! Would definitely not purchase again, especially for the $15 price tag!

on 1/20/2008 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I like this product as well as the Color Extend Shampoo and am surprised that many other reviewers did not like them. The conditioner is rich and makes my hair feel smooth. I have not had problems with fading of my color-treated hair (red/brown/blonde) with this conditioner. A little bit goes a long way, which is good because the price is pretty high. I also like the soft, clean scent.

This conditioner was pretty good, but for the price i expected better. My hair was always soft, but it was with cheaper conditioners as well. The only thing that i would say makes this conditioner stand out is that is actually extends color, unlike other conditioners which claimed to do so. i will keep using this until i hear of something better.

on 11/17/2007 11:27:00 PM

I like this stuff. I use it once-three times a week when I first get my hair colored and once a week when it's starting to fade/grow out. I think it does a good job at keeping my color looking great. It does refresh it and I get complements the day after I use it. I don't use it as a regular conditioner though, I use Bumble & Bumble Thickening Conditioner.

on 7/26/2007 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Frankly, this stuff sucks as a regular conditioner. The only way I use it, as was recommended to me by my stylist, is as a leave-in conditioner. Used this way it's great- leaves my hair silky, tangle-free and soft, while protecting my color and highlights. If you are having bad luck after using it as you would a normal conditioner where you rinse it out, try a little as a leave-in and I promise you'll see a difference.

on 6/20/2007 10:08:00 AM

I LOVE this conditioner. My hair is very troublesome, thick, and frizzy, but this conditioner has tamed it down a lot and made it naturally silky, smooth, and straight. Definitely the best conditioner I've used in a very long time, and I've used so many brands over the past few years.

on 4/13/2007 10:08:00 PM

i've just coloured and highlighted my hair, so i decided to buy a colourprotecting conditioner.
it made my hair tangle free which was amazing cos i usually have to use liss extreme for frizzy hair by loreal before i can comb thru...
but not sure if it'll help extend the lifespan of my colour
i prob won't use this everyday as it seems too heavy and expensive!

i'm prob not repurchasing again as i'll go for the all soft series

on 11/17/2006 12:01:00 AM

Got talked into it by my stylist. It's fine; I don't think the product is terrible or anything, but it isn't any better than drugstore brands. Honestly, it isn't worth the price. Doesn't particularly extend the life of your colour.

on 7/26/2006 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Great for my long wavy hair. Brings out natural highlights. However, does not provide much frizz control.

on 1/18/2006 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Ugh. I let my stylist talk me into purchasing a bottle of this conditioner, and I've regretted it ever since. This stuff is *awful*. Smells like burned plastic, the texture is slick and unpleasant, and all its silicones weigh down my hair. Ick, ick, ick! I'm definitely going back to my Biolage Hydrating Balm.