July 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Interludes

This is a fun eyeshadow! It can be used as a liner, over another liner, as a lid color, as a crease color. You can put different colored bases under it to change the effect a bit or use it on it's own. It's great for night, but if used right it can be lovely for the daytime, too. I adore the duochrome effect and will buy another as soon as I hit pan.

I don't have any problems with creasing when used over a primer. The quality of the shadow is good. It applies smoothly and is not too hard or too soft.

The packaging is standard MAC eyeshadow packaging - black container with a flip lid, the lid has a clear space so you can see the color inside. It snaps shut and won't come open in a bag. Very useful. You can also buy the pan alone and put it in a palette if you don't feel like de-potting, but want it out of the case.

I paid $14.50 (now it's $15.00) for it, but the pan alone is available for $11.50.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jellie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeshadow. I like how it changes on your eyelid from brown to a beautifully green color. You can wear this one on its own but I like to use a highlighter with it. I like this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this, but hardly ever wear it because I'm kinda shy about my lid colors, lol. However, if you really want to bring out the green in it, I highly recommend trying BareMinerals Prime Time in Racing Green underneath. It is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow never appealed to me in the pot. I bought it on the recommendation of a make up artisit and I am happy I did! This eyeshadow comes off brown/greenish depending of how it is used.

I like to pair it with all that glitters, goldmine or gorgeous gold on the lid with club in the crease and espresso or carbon in the outer v. I also use it on its own, pack it on the lid and blend it out into the crease. Duochrome effect comes out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Club must be one of my favorite MAC eyeshadows. I usually use Groundwork paintot very lightly as a base on my eyelid. I then pack Club onto my lid and blend it out into my crease. It is very hard to describe the color. When used like this, Club is brown/grey with a green sheen (though not as green as on some of the pictures that are posted here) on my eyelid and a warm brown in the crease (where it has been blended out). I love the combination of a cool lid and a warm lid. The pigmentation is very good, especially when using a colored base. I have never used Club with a black or green base, but I think this would also change the color. I love Club because it looks as if I've spent much more time on my eye make up then I actually did. I also like it that Club is suitable for day and night, depending on which base you use and how much product you apply. Would definitely buy again if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by willhe2020

this is so much fun to play with. you can get meany different look out of this because it changes color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shadow. It's a blend of dark brown, black and metallic green mixed in. Very unusual. Worn all over, it does a very interesting, great smokey eye. I also use is as a liner only by wetting an eyeliner brush and applying a line close to the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I like several others can't quite find the right words to describe this shadow, but I'm gonna give it a try. The color is a dark green/brown with a slight reddish duo chrome. I really only use it 1 or 2 ways. I lay down constructivist paint pot and pack this over the top. I then add a lighter green to the crease or a darker brown, depending on my mood that day. I also go back and forth between a forest green eyeliner and brown eyeliner. This color is really fun. I found a dupe in the WnW Comfort Zone color icon palette. Swatched they are dupes but I have yet to use the WnW one since I own club. The color is easy to blend and can take on a brown or green depending on the base. Overall, I like this color but for me it's not a "go to" shadow. It's just too dark. I'm just not sure if I would actually purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I doubt I could live without this colour. It's become a total staple for me. very flexible duo-chrome. i like to use blackground paint pot on my lid and smoke it out past the crease then put the Club all over it! So quick and perfect for many occasions. I actually wear this to work. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 7:20:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was amazed to realize that I had not yet reviewed Club eyeshadow. Probably because it's hard to find words to describe it.... It's quite aptly named because you can use it to create a very intense, sultry, complex eye look - the sort that does belong more out in a nightclub than for school, work or a run to the grocery store. The colour too is hard to describe - a dark green-brown with Mac's famous duo-chrome finish so, depending on how the light hits it or which "plane" of your eye it's on, you've got a completely different colour than on other areas of your eye. If you apply this on your lid and then blend, blend, blend into your crease, you end up with a dark, smokey green on the lid but a murky (in a good way) brown in the crease.

Club is a great shadow. It can look more than a bit intimidating at first but it is really quite wearable (for a lot of different looks, including some work-friendly ones) and blends beautifully. I used to admire it in the store but always put it back, thinking it was a bit too extreme for my personal style and my age. I'm glad I finally took a chance and got it. Too Faced's Label Whore is very similar (slightly more red tones in the duo-chrome finish of that one, it seems to me) so if you have LW, you probably don't need Club but if you don't have Club, do check it out and take a chance on it.