September 2, 2014 | 953 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by rockangel04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great color that's versatile, can be applied dark and dramatic or lightly for a smokey day look. I wear it quite of with neutral matte shades and it's very pretty and I think it would work with an array of skin tones. My eyes are usually always blue (sometimes they're green, yup they change from time to time) and it compliments them just fine. So glad I got it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Interludes

This is a fun eyeshadow! It can be used as a liner, over another liner, as a lid color, as a crease color. You can put different colored bases under it to change the effect a bit or use it on it's own. It's great for night, but if used right it can be lovely for the daytime, too. I adore the duochrome effect and will buy another as soon as I hit pan.

I don't have any problems with creasing when used over a primer. The quality of the shadow is good. It applies smoothly and is not too hard or too soft.

The packaging is standard MAC eyeshadow packaging - black container with a flip lid, the lid has a clear space so you can see the color inside. It snaps shut and won't come open in a bag. Very useful. You can also buy the pan alone and put it in a palette if you don't feel like de-potting, but want it out of the case.

I paid $14.50 (now it's $15.00) for it, but the pan alone is available for $11.50.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by jellie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this eyeshadow. I like how it changes on your eyelid from brown to a beautifully green color. You can wear this one on its own but I like to use a highlighter with it. I like this eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this, but hardly ever wear it because I'm kinda shy about my lid colors, lol. However, if you really want to bring out the green in it, I highly recommend trying BareMinerals Prime Time in Racing Green underneath. It is amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 11:47:00 AM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow never appealed to me in the pot. I bought it on the recommendation of a make up artisit and I am happy I did! This eyeshadow comes off brown/greenish depending of how it is used.

I like to pair it with all that glitters, goldmine or gorgeous gold on the lid with club in the crease and espresso or carbon in the outer v. I also use it on its own, pack it on the lid and blend it out into the crease. Duochrome effect comes out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Club must be one of my favorite MAC eyeshadows. I usually use Groundwork paintot very lightly as a base on my eyelid. I then pack Club onto my lid and blend it out into my crease. It is very hard to describe the color. When used like this, Club is brown/grey with a green sheen (though not as green as on some of the pictures that are posted here) on my eyelid and a warm brown in the crease (where it has been blended out). I love the combination of a cool lid and a warm lid. The pigmentation is very good, especially when using a colored base. I have never used Club with a black or green base, but I think this would also change the color. I love Club because it looks as if I've spent much more time on my eye make up then I actually did. I also like it that Club is suitable for day and night, depending on which base you use and how much product you apply. Would definitely buy again if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by willhe2020

this is so much fun to play with. you can get meany different look out of this because it changes color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shadow. It's a blend of dark brown, black and metallic green mixed in. Very unusual. Worn all over, it does a very interesting, great smokey eye. I also use is as a liner only by wetting an eyeliner brush and applying a line close to the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 3:17:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

I like several others can't quite find the right words to describe this shadow, but I'm gonna give it a try. The color is a dark green/brown with a slight reddish duo chrome. I really only use it 1 or 2 ways. I lay down constructivist paint pot and pack this over the top. I then add a lighter green to the crease or a darker brown, depending on my mood that day. I also go back and forth between a forest green eyeliner and brown eyeliner. This color is really fun. I found a dupe in the WnW Comfort Zone color icon palette. Swatched they are dupes but I have yet to use the WnW one since I own club. The color is easy to blend and can take on a brown or green depending on the base. Overall, I like this color but for me it's not a "go to" shadow. It's just too dark. I'm just not sure if I would actually purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I doubt I could live without this colour. It's become a total staple for me. very flexible duo-chrome. i like to use blackground paint pot on my lid and smoke it out past the crease then put the Club all over it! So quick and perfect for many occasions. I actually wear this to work. Love it.