September 2, 2014 | 1980 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by ALE209

I have been wantig a green mint color and found it when I was at the Revlon section...I like this product because its about $4 and usually many nail polishes that I wear by the first time I wash dishes it begins to chip off and this one didn't..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

im not a fan of revlon nail polishes, the colours i've tried are very sheer that usually requires at least three coats. i dont like the brush, it's small and thin, so application could get streaky sometimes, i prefer a thick wide brush like OPI. however they have came out with some of the most gorgeous colours so i think for its cheap price it's worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by filamgirl618

I got this product in #721 Raven Red. A perfect blood red color (I've been inspired by the TV series True Blood lately). I was waaaay excited to get this NP, especially since I was on a budget and it was half the price of OPI NPs (what I usually get). However, I was waaaay disappointed in this. It might've been the bottle I got, but it was way runny and for whatever reason couldn't get the right amount on the brush. I either got too much or too little, which made for poor application (it definitely wasn't me, because I used the same technique with my OPI NPs and have never had a problem). I will say that the color is true to what's in the bottle and the formula dries pretty quick which is a little annoying but I appreciate. I will try out another color but if has the same results I will probably not purchase any other Revlon NPs in the future, which is disappointing because I love Revlon products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 11:57:00 AM More reviews by g

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Grey suede is a fab colour. It is a natural glossy brown almost the same colour as my skin. It looks great and has not chipped unlike chanel varnish which seem to chip in an hour! Try this colour you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by sboshi16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Revlon is my favorite brand for nailpolish. Its a cheaper alternative to OPI, has a great colour selection, applies nicely, and look nice in the bottles (I know thats not important but hey, its a plus)
Personally, i like the more creamy colours without any shimmer or sparkles and they have a lot of different colour choices.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Angemb

This is a HG nail polish for me. I love the colors Revlon gives, and I love how they tell you if the colors are sheer or not. I truly am going to use Revlon nail enamel for the rest of my life! Walmart has the best price for them and I wore a color for 5 days and it did not chip AT ALL! I was truly amazed. Give them a try, they are worth it! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised that the overall rating for these polishes isn't higher. I'm not a np junkie (I usually only polish my toenails in the summer, and occasionally polish my fingernails for a special occasion) but I have purchased a few dozen bottles over the years including Revlon, Opi, Avon, Essie and Sally Hansen. I have to say the Revlon shades have the best wear with least chipping. I've personally never had a bad bottle.

I usually apply two coats, which is enough to get the full color that matches the bottle, without streaks or bubbles. I don't use base or top coats, and usually this polish lasts more than two weeks on my toes without chipping, and 4-5 days on my fingertips. Also, the price is good and the Revlon polishes go on sale in various drugstores pretty frequently. I do wish they had more shades especially purples, but they do come out with new colors each season, and for the price the quality is great.

Also, Revlon does not test on animals!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2010 7:06:00 AM More reviews by chucchy

My first Revlon nail colour purchases, #028 Minted and #270 Cherries In The Snow.
Cherries In The Snow, lovely striking dark pink colour on nail. A little darker than the colour on bottle, though. Not watery at all.

Minted(a new shade) is however a little too watery and streaky. Problem solved on second coating. Sort of. Love for light mint green colour makes up for its cons! :)

Would definitely repurchase. Plum Attraction(dark purple) will be my next target!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I love Revlon's nail color, they have a really good consistency, not too thick, not to watery, just right.
I'm a nail polish fanatic, I can't leave my nails without nail polish. I've tried so many different nail polish and usually for a price like this, you really can't find better ones.
Plus a bottle lasts for a really really long time.
However, I think they have a black one in this line, but for black polish I feel it's too watery, if you want a nice black nail, better go for high priced ones.
Still Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:38:00 AM More reviews by millymill

My one pet peeve about nail polishes is that what comes out is not true to the colour in the bottle. BUT this is not the case for this nail polish. The 1st coat is already exactly the colour it looked like in the bottle, vibrant and suitably thick. The colours are really vibrant and this lasts really long and goes on pretty smooth. The only thing that took one lippie off was the fact that it does become a little blob-like if it is not spread properly in time (due to the fact that this stuff really does dry fast) but hey I would rather it dry fast and live with the faster spreading:)