April 24, 2014 | 1917 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I received a sample of this scent, and found mysefl smelling my arm all day like a goof. I saw the price and thought "Um no" then a few months later tried it on again at Sephora, and once again was smelling my arm all day- so I am finally getting the 1.0 oz for Mother's Day. Super expensive, but smells so good. Vanilla, florals and just a sexy and addicting smell. I will probably only wear it out on date nights, or Ladies nights though bc of the price. Definitely a beautiful scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sarabeth0790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really the only fragrance that I actually "LOVE". I have the rollerball in my purse constantly, though I never need a touch up. The scent is sweet, a bit musky, and very sexy. It is strong and stays, I can put it on in the morning & still catch hints of it 12 hours later. It is very versatile as well, which I like... I can go from work to a night out and it suits either environment well. Quickly becoming my "signature"!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by BXsenorita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Mmmm... My favorite fragrance as of now. It's very, very sweet and strong. It's lasts until you take a shower seriously. It's a little pricey though but the smell is wonderful I got nothing but compliments from men that I smelled so good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I know this is the new “it” perfume and unfortunately I have bought into the hype, but I genuinely like this scent. Probably not my favorite, but I do like wearing it to work only because it is a very heavy scent and it stays on all day. If you are sensitive to smell then you should stay away from this stuff. I probably won’t repurchase, but I like it for now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first fragrance my husband has ever given to me without me asking for it, so obviously he loves it. It is floral and vanilla with a little spice. Its soft but strong st the same time. Its sensual without being in your face skank like so many "sexy" frags. I really love it and have been wearing it almost every day it doesnt last too long though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:49:00 PM More reviews by LexutheDragonLily

Smells so good. The longer you wear it, it tones down a bit and smells just as good!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by phoenixg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, this is my favorite perfume of all time. It's my first "real" perfume; I usually wear body sprays or something light. This perfume smells like heaven, and I catch myself sniffing my wrists all day! It's not at all overpowering, and the sweet florals are long lasting and develop beautifully with my body chemistry. It's perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by ninetyfables

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't like this. Ridiculously overpriced for a cloying, eye wateringly strong scent.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was loving gifted the 100ml EDP of Flowerbomb when I was fighting cancer with Chemo and radiation! I wore this perfume every day, and everyday I went into that hospital, I would get comments on how lovely I smelt and what was I wearing!?!!
To me, Flowerbomb is quite a heavy fragrance, and I only wear over the cooler, winter months. I feel it's too heavy for summer. I get quite a musky/spicy type notes that do overpower the floral notes. I have never been into those musky/spicy/oriental type perfumes - in saying that, I did enjoy wearing my Flowerbomb!
It has fabulous staying power, a couple of sprays and it lasts ALL day and even after my clothes had been washed, I could still smell remnants of Flowerbomb on them! Amazing! I love the bottle and the packaging.
That was four years ago now, and have not repurchased. Since we are coming into our cooler months soon, I am trying to decide to buy Flowerbomb again. I can't work out if I'm unsure because it's smell reminds me of being ill and that horrible time, or if I wasn't really fond of the fragrance to begin with!!??!
So, it's kind of a 'blah' fragrance for me, and being the insatiable perfume addict that I am - thats a big statement!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by atousa123

I remember I first smelt this walking in House of Frasier and was IMMEDIATELY drawn to it, wrote down the name and asked for it for christmas! I just cannot get enough of the smell. Almost everytime I have worn it I get asked what perfume I am wearing. Quite expensive than other perfume out there but definitely for me worth it! Comes in a cute clear package. Definitely a perfume I wish I could buy a lifetime supply of!