Viktor & Rolf Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

3.8

on 12/23/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Gorgeous perfume!! It's light, musky, sweet and floral. I consider this my night perfume. It smells great when spritz on the spot and it smells even better when it wears off. I also have the roller ball so I can bring it along with me. Definitely would repurchase! :)

on 12/23/2013 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Soo undeniably in love w/this beautiful enchanting fragrance! This fragrance is sweet, romantic, florally, soft, very feminine w/a hint of spice and just lovely. I smelled it for the first time two weeks ago and I'm hooked.. I couldn't stop smelling myself where I had put it on. It lingers and last. It's not overpowering at all. This perfume does not smell musky, or smell of powder, or smell of patchouli. This is a soft fragrance but yet it's not weak or made cheaply in any way. It's very unique and hard to describe..but if u could imagine the most romantic, delightful scent in the world, this would be it. It's pricey for a good reason. I will forever wear this and probably nothing else ever again. So in love <3

on 12/17/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I first smelled Flowerbomb as a sample that came with my Nordstrom online purchase, and I immediately fell in love with it!! It is exactly what I want my signature scent to be, like it was made for me. Sadly it wasn't, as its the number one selling womens perfume, and I dont like to smell like everyone else, but that didn't stop me from buying a large one. I LOVE this perfume! I will never be without it again, it's one of my top two fragrances. I get compliments from men and women of all ages. It has Rose, Orchid, Jasmine, Freesia, and Patchouli notes in it, but it's not really like your typical floral. It's style is listed as Oriental, Gourmand (it smells so good you want to eat it), and Floral. The cost is a little overpriced..but, it's worth it to me. I bought the refillable bottle, and I can go to Nordstrom's and get a refill, and it's cheaper that way. As much as I love Sephora I know they don't do refills for this. I asked at Nordstrom, and you can refill it there as long as its a refillable bottle. It doesn't matter where you purchase it from.

on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

I love love love this perfume. It is definitely on my top 3 perfumes that I've ever owned. I get compliments every time I wear this perfume and to those whom I see often now walk by me and get a whiff say "mmmm Flowerbomb". I bought the 50 mL bottle to try which has lasted me a year with only half used. Will be purchasing the bigger bottle once this one runs out. I never wanna be without this perfume.

on 12/9/2013 8:04:00 PM

I feel like all the things I have to say about this fragrance are the opposite of what everyone else says but it is a fragrance I enjoy.
The most known perfume to compare this too is Angel by Theirry Mugler but I dont feel the connection, personally. With Angel I get a very obvious foodie smell (dark chocolate with chilli is what it reminds me of for some reason) but with Flowerbomb I dont get that. Flowerbomb has the 'foodie' note (patchouli, vanilla and musk) but it is much more animalic in a way, on my skin anyway.
Also, I have to chuckle when I hear this described as a floral because to my nose it is most definitely not. Yes, there are floral top notes but they give way almost instantly to the heavy, warm musk. It is not a rose fragrance to me at all....especially not compared to say Bulgari Rose Essentielle, Serge Luten's roses etc.
I purchased this because I had been wearing loud 'florientals' for years (Chanel Coco, SJP's Lovely etc) and wanted something with a much more prominent vanilla but still warm...I found it in Flowerbomb.

If you like Prada Candy, Tom Ford Black Orchid and Cacharel's Amor Amor, you will like Flowerbomb.

on 12/9/2013 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

love this scent. I enjoy floral scents but most tend to smell too old for me, and i also like warm vanilla scents but then they are always too sweet and more for someone very young.

this is the perfect cross between floral and warm & sweet. I have been searching for the perfect scent for so long and this was seriously love at first sniff. I am so in love with it! for the value you may as well get the $80 bottle instead of the roller ball. I tried it on and accidentally put too much on using the roller ball and it got all over my sweater sleeve and over 2 weeks later my sweater still smells as if I just put the perfume on. I almost don't want to wash it ! great perfume, perfect balance of floral and sweet while being mature & sophisticated. LOVE

on 12/1/2013 10:48:00 PM

Love this scent. It is gorgeous and feminine. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Well worth the price tag.

on 11/22/2013 10:44:00 AM

This scent is very interesting. I really like it, but I don't know that it suits me I feel like a woman in her 30's would wear this quite well. It smells very mature and sophisticated to me. It's complex and spicy. The top notes to me smell like freshly cut grass, it's a nice touch. Would probably buy this if I was a little older. Lovely smell though, very strong to me and staying power is great.

on 11/9/2013 11:54:00 AM

I got the rollerball version of this from Sephora. It reminds me of a less flowery version of the Narciso Rodriguez perfume. Actually, it is like a combination of Hanae Mori and Narciso Rodriguez. This scent is very feminine but not overpowering. My impression is that the scent does not radiate like some other perfumes. After the first hour, you have to get close to the wearer to really smell the perfume. I do not mind this so much, but I thought it would be stronger. I would rate this four out of five stars.

on 11/7/2013 3:28:00 AM

the first time i tried this perfume was on a tester card in and i didn't really like it.
my husband ordered me a free sample from the victor & rolf website so when that arrived i thought i'd give it a try. when i first spray it on my skin it does smell too sweet but after a couple of minutes on my skin it turns into one of my favorite fragrances, my husband loves it too. if you don't like sweet fragrances then this probably isn't for you as it is a sweet, floral fragrance! i really don't think you can write a review based on spraying it on a tester card ↓

Popular Fragrances