December 19, 2014 | 854 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by TrinaBee

This scent is very interesting. I really like it, but I don't know that it suits me I feel like a woman in her 30's would wear this quite well. It smells very mature and sophisticated to me. It's complex and spicy. The top notes to me smell like freshly cut grass, it's a nice touch. Would probably buy this if I was a little older. Lovely smell though, very strong to me and staying power is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I got the rollerball version of this from Sephora. It reminds me of a less flowery version of the Narciso Rodriguez perfume. Actually, it is like a combination of Hanae Mori and Narciso Rodriguez. This scent is very feminine but not overpowering. My impression is that the scent does not radiate like some other perfumes. After the first hour, you have to get close to the wearer to really smell the perfume. I do not mind this so much, but I thought it would be stronger. I would rate this four out of five stars.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by sophiebo88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

the first time i tried this perfume was on a tester card in and i didn't really like it.
my husband ordered me a free sample from the victor & rolf website so when that arrived i thought i'd give it a try. when i first spray it on my skin it does smell too sweet but after a couple of minutes on my skin it turns into one of my favorite fragrances, my husband loves it too. if you don't like sweet fragrances then this probably isn't for you as it is a sweet, floral fragrance! i really don't think you can write a review based on spraying it on a tester card ↓

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Teochasse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand the buzz and publicity surrounding this perfume .I was buying another perfume the other day and sniffed this on a tester card. I wondered if is this the same Flower Bomb everyone keeps mentioning. This is nauseatingly heavy, flowery smell, it is loud, obnoxious and in your face. It smells old fashioned ,but not in a classy way. It reminds me of non specified drug store quality/barber shop scent, something a cheap male escort would wear. Would never purchase for me or someone else.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

This smells sweet, so if you like sweet, girly fragrances, you'll probably be a fan of this. For evening I do prefer my perfume a little stronger (something like Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle), but this is very lovely and wearable for any occasion. I love the bottle too.

Update: I think my love for this has grown. Some fragrances I can feel self-conscious wearing. (Is this too strong for the office? Is this something my grandma would wear? Is this for a middle schooler?) I just feel this is perfect and so sexy in a soft, sweet way. It's not grandma, not teeny bopper, not super strong, not masculine, just what you imagine a sexy, young woman wearing. No wonder men like this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on and after it dried down my three-year-old said, "Mommy, what's that good smell?!" I think I'll keep wearing it. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Katelrobs3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this in the Sephora's Superstars Favorites kit (which frankly everyone needs!) and whoever included this perfume in it, I love you because it is my new favorite fragrance. For the past couple years I've been an avid Ralph Lauren wearer in the original (blue packaging) perfume and have, and still love it so much. Thennn I met Flowerbomb. It's such a sophisticated, warm, feminine smell. I've had numerous people asking WHAT in the world I'm wearing and where can they buy it, it's that wonderful. It's pretty potent at first, but that subsides a bit after a few minutes or so, but I would use a light hand when spraying. All in all, when I run out I'm high-tailing my butt over to Sephora and repurchasing this bad boy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by blakie

I think i might have found my signature scent.. this was not love at first sight though, but it definaetly grew on me. At first i thought it was too strong, too sweet, too spicy and too expensive (well that has not changed). But that was before I tried putting it on and let it blend with my body chemistry and then i fell in love..
It has everything i want in a perfume, it is: sexy, feminine, soft, sweet but not too sweet, warm, floraly, and it last all day. Guys really like this scent too, so does my girlfriends :) but perfumes are always a personal thing, so makes sure to try on your skin before bying.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by natmc13

My Fave perfume/edt. Bought this many, many times. Its so sweet smelling reminds me of candyfloss. Only need one or two sprays and the smell lasts so long. Such a happy smelling perfume x

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Soft & feminine, though a little too sweet 4 me..

I got this sample a while back and wore it to da club and to breakfast the next day. During breakfast, whilst my bff and I ordered, the waiter paused, lifted his head up, looked at me and exclaimed someone was smelling good.

:B He was cute, too.

It's very flowery, which I like, but very sweet, which I don't like. However, my cousin complimented me later on that day on it so I might give in to peer pressure & make this my next fancy perfume buy. :D

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No