July 29, 2014 | 2098 users online

Fragrances - Viktor & Rolf - Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:23:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had a sample made up for me from Sephora and it is already gone in two days. For an expensive scent like this, it should last longer than 1 hour. It smelled lovely while it lasted on my skin and lasted longer on my shirt when I mistakenly sprayed on it instead of my wrists. Would not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by goopycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Maybe it is just me, but it's amazing how much my fragrance taste and preferences have evolved and changed in just two years. I received Flowerbomb as a Christmas gift in 2010 and was so excited because it was the one gift i was dying to get. I loved everything about it: The name (because it had flower in it, but didn't smell like your typical floral), The bottle, and most importantly the scent itself. This is a sweet perfume with a little bit of floriental involved. I must have worn this perfume almost everyday from Christmas 2010 to November 2011. As I became more of a fragrance addict I researched and purchased more and more scents and slowly moved on from my Flowerbomb obsession. Then one day I decided to spray Flowerbomb on my wrist and was thrown off by my reaction. I wasn't in complete disgust with the scent, but it definitely smelled too sweet for my nose!

Over the course of two years my preferences for fragrances have definitely changed. My favorite perfume at the moment is Armani's Acqua di Gioa at the moment and Stella McCartney's is my current want. By the way Stella's perfume used to repulse me back in my days where I was obsessed with wearing Flowerbomb. Overall my fragrance taste has definitely changed from less sweet to more fresh and floral fragrances.

By the way I do not think Flowerbomb is an overall bad perfume, but just not right for me anymore. It's very sweet, but if you are looking to try it give it a whiff!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by couterbridge

Love, love, LOVE this scent!... I own quite a few perfumes (YSL Parisienne, Prada Candy, Marc Jacobs Lola to name a few) and am quite accustomed to switching it up. However, my mother kept telling me as a woman, its fine to have a number of perfumes but you must find you signature! Lol Well that is exactly what I have found in Flowerbomb. It definitely lives up to the hype. Its feminine, sexy and both strong and light at the same time (if that's possible). It is a very warm and sensual scent. Flowerbomb is the BOMB

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

No no no! I really hate the strong floral scent of this perfume. It was stinky and gave me a headache. I don't get the hype!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 5:54:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

I love love this! It's amazing it's a sexy, alluring, uplifting floral smell, it's very feminine and makes me feel very fun and womanly. I love it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by LeMinx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been dying to try this based on the internet hoopla so I finally broke down and bought a small bottle of the parfum from an Amazon seller. I do not recommend buying perfume from an Amazon seller because I've been duped (on a Vera Wang rollerball of all things) but I digress. I used a bit of the parfum over the past few weeks and, although I really couldn't smell it on myself, I got several compliments. I finally decided to buy a big bottle. Yes, the price is off putting and yes, if you want this you will spend at least $50 but who cares if you like it. I shopped around and found an online site that sells full sized testers at a pretty good discount price (again, beware of buying testers as they can be fakes too - do your research on online sellers!).

The bottle of EDP I got is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. The scent is nice and strong and it lasts and lasts. I don't really detect a bomb of flowers so where the name comes into play I have no idea. On me, Flowerbomb smells more like a nice baby soap. Clean and crisp but still warm and sexy. It's one of the few perfumes that meshes well with my chemistry. When I find a perfume like that, I snap it up.

I know a lot of people are now poo pooing Flowerbomb because it's over hyped, everyone is wearing it, it's not "complex" enough, yada, yada. Personally, I don't care about any of that. If you like something and it makes you feel good/sexy/whatever, wear it. In this case, I'm glad I listened to the hype because I adore this scent. I couldn't give a toss if it's not considered sophisticated or complex enough for the perfume snobs out there. At the end of the day, it's all smelly alcohol we douse ourselves in to boost our own moods so wear what you like.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Shelbs7455

This is not usually the type of perfume I wear; I normally go for the classic/clean perfumes...however it caught my attention at Sephora for some reason. I was hesitant about shelling out the money for such an expensive perfume since these types of perfumes tend to give me headaches, but I took a chance on this one. So far it hasn't given me any headaches and although it may smell strong at first but it isn't overpowering at all. It almost reminds me of Vera Wang's "Princess" for some reason but better.... it is subtley sweet yet fresh at the same time and it has a beautiful dry down. This works well with my body chemistry and has great staying power.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/29/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Valentine319

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I admit I got this for free from a friend. I'm highly picky about fragrances and this was just too off for me. I'm more into expensive classic perfumes and this is just turns too odd on my skin. Maybe others will have better luck with it smelling better on them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

I received a sample of this scent, and found mysefl smelling my arm all day like a goof. I saw the price and thought "Um no" then a few months later tried it on again at Sephora, and once again was smelling my arm all day- so I am finally getting the 1.0 oz for Mother's Day. Super expensive, but smells so good. Vanilla, florals and just a sexy and addicting smell. I will probably only wear it out on date nights, or Ladies nights though bc of the price. Definitely a beautiful scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sarabeth0790

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is really the only fragrance that I actually "LOVE". I have the rollerball in my purse constantly, though I never need a touch up. The scent is sweet, a bit musky, and very sexy. It is strong and stays, I can put it on in the morning & still catch hints of it 12 hours later. It is very versatile as well, which I like... I can go from work to a night out and it suits either environment well. Quickly becoming my "signature"!