Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick Shimmer Brick Compact (All colors)

4.1

Caprylic/Capric Triglycerid. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Nylon 12. Dipentaeythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinare. Isostearyl Isostearate. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Talc. Sorbitan Stearate. Water\Aqua\Eu. Polyacrylamide. C13-14 Isoparaffin. Polyvinyl Alcohol. Bytylene Glycol. Laureth-7. Tin Oxide. Sodium Benzoate. Sodiym Dehydroacetate. Phenoxyethanol. Methyparaben. Ethylparaben. Proplyparaben. Butylparaben.

on 6/10/2010 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After years of owning the "Bronze" shimmerbrick and not really using it- I bit the bullet again and bought "BEACH". I LOVE beach. It combines enough of the pink, peach, bronze to give a nice glow as opposed to just shimmer shimmer everywhere. It actually made me look like I had been on vacation! I highly recommend the beach to those with fairer skin looking for a more realistic shimmer that's not overly glittery!

on 2/28/2010 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The colors are WAYYYYYYYYYY to similiar.
i dont know if its because they're WAY too shimmery or there is something wrong with my eyes.
i just cant tell the difference!
but nice color though. the shimmer is beautiful

on 12/12/2009 11:29:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I really like this product. It has multiple uses. I've had it for a while and so far I've used it as: eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, shimmer on body, and just to add a little sparkle to my makeup for the day! The colors are gorgeous, and provide a flattering option for my fair skin. Instead of bronzer I use a little of this on my cheeks to give me a slight glow. I absolutely love it, and will be repurchasing once I run out. I recommend it to all of my friends, and they love it as well!

on 10/30/2009 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought Pink because I was doing few bridal makeups this summer and thought it's perfect for that....a blushing bride of course...I'm a sucker for all that glitters but try to avoid glitter because I'm over 30 yrs old. I had to try many ways how to use this stuff on my own face and not look like a teenager. Finally figured it out, and saw one old flame I haven't seen in 15 yrs, and I was complimented how my face still looks the same. Secred - shimmerbrick and Benefit Realness of concealness... made me happy.

on 10/20/2009 10:42:00 AM

Received as gift. Nasty, unrefined shimmer. There are many more beautiful shimmer powders out there. Mine has gone in the trash, as I refuse to give or swap away products that I wouldn't touch myself.

on 8/6/2009 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this last night in Bronze. I'm going on vacation and wanted to take one highlighter. At Nordstrom's it looked beautiful on my hand and had a soft highlighted look thanks to dept store lighting. After applying it lighlty in full daylight it looks ghastly. I have very oily skin with large pores and OMG it looks disgusting. I dotted it on my 7year old who has porcelain complexion and she said her face looked greasy and wet. WAY too much shimmer.

on 8/4/2009 2:26:00 AM

I have this in Pink Quartz.

Beautiful product for highlighting (I use it on the top part of my cheekbones and nose). Never used the colors separately for eyeshadow and blush, so can't comment.

It's really light, and really complements my whole make up regime in terms of texture and ease of use.

Awesome packaging - shiny black, BOBBI BROWN elegantly printed in gold across the top, huge mirror inside, gold trim on the edge of the powder cake, plus good latch.
It's really sturdy, I've used it for almost 2 years now (I don't have make up on that much), and it's dropped more than 10 times, started to crack after a while and recently fell apart. I repackaged it into a small jar, hope it works!

Couldn't comment on the paper packaging and the price as it was given to me by my cousin as it wasn't suitable for her beautiful tan/olive skin tone.

on 12/16/2008 10:38:00 PM

I was excited to try this product after reading the great reviews but it is way too shimmery for me. I have good skin and very small pores but this just accentuated them and looked terrible. I can't imagine how this would look if you have large pores to begin with. This may be an option for night time wear but definitely not for day time. It doesn't look natural at all to me.

I am on my 2nd Bronze s/b, I love it! Gives a great bronzy glow. Although they seem expensive, I think they're worth it - they last forrrrever & are gorgeous! Would definately buy again, would love to try other shades.

i have it in Rose and i love it! it gives my cheeks a really healthy glow without screaming "BLUSH"! it's expensive though so i'm going to find a cheaper product next time.