April 18, 2014 | 1033 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by KDBG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't last long but its a beautiful unique colour - warm to neutral brown with a bit of bronze and gold. It looks great smudged on the top eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pretty dark brown with a hint of bronze. Goes on easily and stays put all day for me. A staple in my kit for sure. I'm fair so I can't pull off black liners very well but need that definition that Teddy gives me. Will repurchase but it will be a while cuz you get a generous amt.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by arleanxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first eyeliner ever It is a pretty brown and looks nice when your going for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic, gorgeous, wearable.

its great for a daytime look on the waterline that is defined but not intense.

It is never looks like crap if it smudges or you cry etc.

it is so wearable and lovely! It would work on any eye color I am pretty sure.

Very unique I think too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner practically introduced me into the world of MAC. I remember first trying this on after my older sister left it in my room. I lined my eyes and loved the way it looked on me! I received many compliments (especially from my mom, and she's always nagging me about makeup). I wore this for daytime and night time till I started using the fluidline in blacktrack. Since then, I use this only for daywear. To date I've gone through 4-5 pencils. If MAC ever discontinues this product, I'll have to buy at least several back ups. I haven't found another kohl eye liner that I love more than this.

TEDDY IS THE BEST !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by wetheliving

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG liner. I'm NC35, half Asian, brown hair & eyes and I use this liner every day I wear makeup! It's perfect for the day as it defines and brings depth to my eyes without being too dramatic. The colour is a beautiful bronze with a slight golden shimmery undertone, and it's very versatile as I first saw it on my blonde haired, blue eyed friend and loved it straight away!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2011 10:43:00 AM More reviews by Ashleyx56

LOVE this liner!! I was really on the fence on buying this because of mixed reviews but I'm so glad I bought it. First off the liner is HUGE it will last me forever. It does stay on the waterline well for a pencil liner also. Easily smudges when you first apply it if you want to smudge it but if you let it set it will stay in place all day and not smear around or fade. I really love this liner. The color is just identical to my Rimmel eye kohl in Tiger's Eye though, that is a really good dupe however that liner will only stay for 4 hours tops. Will definately rebuy Teddy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

I tried this based on the MUA reviews. I'm Asian with dark brown eyes. This color is beautiful and adds a little oomph that straight dark brown or black e/l doesn't add, BUT the staying power sucks and sometimes the color seems too light for a smokey bronze look. I put it on at 11:30am and by 1:30pm, much of it had worn off. Besides, I got the Essence e/l in Teddy and it's a pretty close match, a bit lighter but still has the metallic sheen and at Ulta, the Essence Teddy is only $0.99! I got MAC Kohl e/l in Powersurge instead-beautiful! I also have a review for Powersurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by bobbimckenzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Teddy has been an eye pencil staple for me for over 6 years. I pair it with Naked Lunch and Foley eyeshadow. Perfect daytime look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2011 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

When this eyeliner is first applied, it looks awesome on my dark brown eyes. It does, however, fade throughout the day. I can still see it, it's just not as intense as when it's freshly applied. While I love the bronze in it, I have a much less-expensive bronze eyeliner from Annabelle that is bronzier and lasts much longer. I will finished Teddy and rock the colour, but won't repurchase.