October 1, 2014 | 1278 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Teddy Eye Kohl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by stl

I don't like to wear full eye make up on daily basis, so normally I would just apply MAC paint pot in bare study and this to give some definition to my eyes. This kohl works wonders, the brownish color with some shimmer makes the eye make up very definite, yet natural. I have to apply it with paint pot though, otherwise it'd smudge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 5:49:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG liner, without fail. I have been using this product for probably a decade (give or take a year), and I can't imagine my makeup kit without it. I love that it's versatile for both day wear, and nights out. Sometimes on days where I don't want to bother with much eye makeup at all, I'll do a bare eye with mascara and Teddy gently applied to my waterline - it's lovely! I can't pull off black liner for day wear, AT ALL, so this is my saving grace! With an eye primer, I find that this lasts me pretty well all day. When it does fade, I love the brassy, metallic bronze pigment that it leaves behind - it's almost like a new look. It's equally beautiful when applied precisely or smudged out for a smokey eye. I can't tell you how many times I've been complimented on how this product looks on my eyes, and I've often given it as a gift to grateful girlfriends. I truly believe it works on all eye colours and skin tones, and thoroughly recommend adding to any collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very pleased with my basic eyeliner purchase. I wanted a neutral eye to go with a bright red lip, and this is what I got! It does not smudge even though I put cream on and have creasy, asian eyelids that get slightly greasy over the day and the color is a deep, rich color that really accents my dark brown eyes. It has slight shimmer in it which is fine for me. Although I am not a fan of all of the MAC eyeliners or kohls, this one is my favorite kohl. My favorite powerpoint is Buried Treasure. Love both and the price isn't bad for what you get.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by honeybelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this liner for 5 or 6 years. I think it is absolutely gorgeous! I am a dark brunette with hazel eyes. I love the definition this eyeliner gives to my eyes. This pencil is a dark shimmery bronze with a hint of plum. I like that I can wear it with bronze and purple eye shadows. It is easy to apply and never dries out. I took one lippie off because the staying power isn't that great, but if MAC were to ever discontinue this I would be lost!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 1:27:00 AM More reviews by KDBG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It doesn't last long but its a beautiful unique colour - warm to neutral brown with a bit of bronze and gold. It looks great smudged on the top eyelid.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very pretty dark brown with a hint of bronze. Goes on easily and stays put all day for me. A staple in my kit for sure. I'm fair so I can't pull off black liners very well but need that definition that Teddy gives me. Will repurchase but it will be a while cuz you get a generous amt.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by arleanxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first eyeliner ever It is a pretty brown and looks nice when your going for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic, gorgeous, wearable.

its great for a daytime look on the waterline that is defined but not intense.

It is never looks like crap if it smudges or you cry etc.

it is so wearable and lovely! It would work on any eye color I am pretty sure.

Very unique I think too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liner practically introduced me into the world of MAC. I remember first trying this on after my older sister left it in my room. I lined my eyes and loved the way it looked on me! I received many compliments (especially from my mom, and she's always nagging me about makeup). I wore this for daytime and night time till I started using the fluidline in blacktrack. Since then, I use this only for daywear. To date I've gone through 4-5 pencils. If MAC ever discontinues this product, I'll have to buy at least several back ups. I haven't found another kohl eye liner that I love more than this.

TEDDY IS THE BEST !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by wetheliving

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG liner. I'm NC35, half Asian, brown hair & eyes and I use this liner every day I wear makeup! It's perfect for the day as it defines and brings depth to my eyes without being too dramatic. The colour is a beautiful bronze with a slight golden shimmery undertone, and it's very versatile as I first saw it on my blonde haired, blue eyed friend and loved it straight away!