MAC Teddy Eye Kohl

4.4

Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, triethylhexanoin, beeswax\cera alba\cire d'abeille, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate/hexastearate/hexarosinate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax\cera carnauba\cire de carnauba, polymethyl methacrylate, ozokerite, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, lecithin, citric acid [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum powder (CI 77000), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), carmine (CI 75470), chromium hydroxide green (CI 77289), chromium oxide greens (CI 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140)]

on 8/7/2011 3:51:00 AM

Well this is a plain brown pencil. Nothing special about the colour. As far as staying power and overall quality is concerned most mac pencils are great, so that is why I comment on the colour.

on 7/21/2011 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a sale for 11.50 euros and I love it! It makes my green eyes pop!
I wear contact lenses and the only thing I don't like is that in warm weather it ''melts'' and gets on my contacts blurring my vision. I don't know if this happens to someone else, it is a bit annoying but I totally recommend this.

Edit: As much as I love this color I cannot stand getting it into my eyes when I wear contact lenses or have it disappear after a couple of hours... so I change my rating to a two

on 6/13/2011 4:42:00 PM

My best friend gave me this eyeliner...and I am in love! It is a glorious, psuedo-shimmery shade of reddish brown, very flattering on lighter eye colors, and creamy. I like to use it all over my lid as a shadow for an instantly smoky, bronzed effect. Beautiful.

I was in search of an everyday brown eye pencil to replace the black that sometimes looks a bit harsh on my very pale skin, and I stumbled upon this. I love the color. It still looks intense and dark on me without being as harsh as black. I would still wear black on my waterline, but Teddy would definitely be my go-to everyday pencil. My mom, who is a lot darker than I am, tried this and she did not notice that much of a difference on her, though. So to sum up, Teddy would look nice and intense on fair-skinned girls but may look a bit more natural on darker-skinned ones.

on 5/4/2011 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like to wear full eye make up on daily basis, so normally I would just apply MAC paint pot in bare study and this to give some definition to my eyes. This kohl works wonders, the brownish color with some shimmer makes the eye make up very definite, yet natural. I have to apply it with paint pot though, otherwise it'd smudge.

on 4/27/2011 5:49:00 AM

My HG liner, without fail. I have been using this product for probably a decade (give or take a year), and I can't imagine my makeup kit without it. I love that it's versatile for both day wear, and nights out. Sometimes on days where I don't want to bother with much eye makeup at all, I'll do a bare eye with mascara and Teddy gently applied to my waterline - it's lovely! I can't pull off black liner for day wear, AT ALL, so this is my saving grace! With an eye primer, I find that this lasts me pretty well all day. When it does fade, I love the brassy, metallic bronze pigment that it leaves behind - it's almost like a new look. It's equally beautiful when applied precisely or smudged out for a smokey eye. I can't tell you how many times I've been complimented on how this product looks on my eyes, and I've often given it as a gift to grateful girlfriends. I truly believe it works on all eye colours and skin tones, and thoroughly recommend adding to any collection.

on 4/13/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

very pleased with my basic eyeliner purchase. I wanted a neutral eye to go with a bright red lip, and this is what I got! It does not smudge even though I put cream on and have creasy, asian eyelids that get slightly greasy over the day and the color is a deep, rich color that really accents my dark brown eyes. It has slight shimmer in it which is fine for me. Although I am not a fan of all of the MAC eyeliners or kohls, this one is my favorite kohl. My favorite powerpoint is Buried Treasure. Love both and the price isn't bad for what you get.

on 4/8/2011 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this liner for 5 or 6 years. I think it is absolutely gorgeous! I am a dark brunette with hazel eyes. I love the definition this eyeliner gives to my eyes. This pencil is a dark shimmery bronze with a hint of plum. I like that I can wear it with bronze and purple eye shadows. It is easy to apply and never dries out. I took one lippie off because the staying power isn't that great, but if MAC were to ever discontinue this I would be lost!

on 3/30/2011 1:27:00 AM

It doesn't last long but its a beautiful unique colour - warm to neutral brown with a bit of bronze and gold. It looks great smudged on the top eyelid.

on 3/29/2011 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very pretty dark brown with a hint of bronze. Goes on easily and stays put all day for me. A staple in my kit for sure. I'm fair so I can't pull off black liners very well but need that definition that Teddy gives me. Will repurchase but it will be a while cuz you get a generous amt.

Top Rated MAC Products