April 19, 2014 | 1813 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Tinted Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 5:05:00 PM More reviews by judytu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used alot of glosses but this gloss is far more my faviorte i love the color & the texture it looks great on me as well...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by nerdcat

For the longest time, I thought I didn't like lip gloss, but after branching outside of the MAC bubble I was living in, it turns out, I just don't like MAC Lipgloss... sorry, Lip GLASS.
It is tacky and thick and my hair is forever getting stuck in it on my lips.
Ironically I had to make this as a "buy again" because of the colour selection, easy accessibility and low price point.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 1:57:00 AM More reviews by mgjolley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like MAC's lipglass because
1, it's not too stick or too runny
2, my lips do not feel dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can I just say I love MAC lipglass?! I know it's generally stickier than most, but it is that way because it lasts on the lips and doesn't dry them out! I prefer the cream ones like florabundance and chai. However, my favourite was a limited edition one called Truth and Light. Everytime i wear it, I glow.... I know that sounds strange, but it really softens my makeup with the perfect nude lip.
For those who don't like the sticky factor, this isn't for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2008 3:52:00 AM More reviews by Ankie

Lippglass in full for you is a very nice cool plum/rose sheer lipgloss. Very nice for a daytime look. Looks good on almost everyone. Love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2008 8:58:00 PM More reviews by KimmmmmmiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Firstly, this lip glass smells like some sweet pastry...not a good thing.
Secondly, this stuff is so sticky. I asked the MAC artist about it and she says it's so it stays on longer which I don't think it does.
Thirdly, when i apply it and rub my lips together, it feels like my lips are peeling underneath.
I have ViVa Glam VI. Great color. Im a NW30 studio fix

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colors available for the LipGlass but unfortunately I can't stand the scent (sickly sweet vanilla) or sticky texture (flyaway hair will stick to it). If you are looking for a great lip gloss, I would recommend Chanel's Aqualumiere or Glossimers instead. :) pricey but worth every penny. LipGlass is not good for people that are sensitive to fragrance or that have long hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by jewell2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my favourite glosses ever i cant stand glosses from other brands
love the scent ...the staying power and that theyre not runny

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This product is totally amazing!!!Although it is sticky, but it's bearable once u see the finish!!Gives you just the right shine and color.And not forgetting, the color selection is amazing!!!!!I practically go blind when i see all the colors!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 7:23:00 PM More reviews by monkeysss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Almost a year ago I became OBSESSED with MAC lipglass! I have almost 20 of them I think. They come in plenty of different colors, new ones coming out with almost every new collection, so everyone can find a favorite..or 2...or more. They have a yummy, vanilla-y flavor to them and they have decent lasting power. My only peeve with them is that they are a little sticky, but it is by no means unbearable. I wish that you got more for the price as well.