August 23, 2014 | 1799 users online

Pressed Powders - Physicians Formula - Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by irvinjon

I love this., I use this everyday and its awesome

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by scatterbrayne

Fantastic powder! Lasts all day on my oily skin, has great coverage for a powder (I usually just prime and powder and I'm good to go all day), and lets my skin breathe. This powder has never broken me out. About mid-day my T-zone will get oily and I'll need to freshen up but often a dab of a tissue is enough. The product doesn't just slide or flake off. I also appreciate the convenient packaging! I have one case in my bag and one in my room!

Love this product, have been buying regularly for a couple years.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by zephir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this product in Creamy Natural and I'm about an NC20-25. This is a very high quality, talc-free mineral pressed powder. I usually use it to set my makeup, and it lasts the entire work day without budging.

A great drugstore find, although it's pretty pricey here in Canada (about $20). I tend to buy this across the border or when it's on sale.

I absolutely loathe the packaging-it's bulky and looks terrible. The brush it comes with is rough and sheds like crazy-I tossed it. I also hate how if you take it with you to touch up, you have to flip back and forth between the mirror and powder.

Despite that, between the low price point and excellent quality of the product it's a rebuy for sure (I have a backup waiting for me already!)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Infinatemakeup1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this product ! I have very oily skin so this works great ! Whenever I used revoln powder I'm still oily but with this product I don't have to re apply at all and I stay shine free all day ! GOOD PRODUCT overall !

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I used this for a while as my foundation because it has more coverage than most ds mineral powders. I loved that about it and the ease of a solid compact powder vs the mess of a loose one.

But over time I realized this did not do my mid 40's dry skin any favors. Nothing like catching yourself in a rear view mirror for a little makeup reality check huh girls?!:)

I'd have loved it when I was younger though I am more yellow toned and this runs pink, a little bronzer sorted that out when I did use it. All in a all a good product that just wasn't suited for me

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

I really love this powder. I have very oily and acne prone skin. I bought this powder in the mineral kit in light found at walmart for about $20 and I decided to try it out. The mineral kit comes with a mineral wear face powder, mineral blush, and a finishing veil (which I absolutely love). The mineral powder I got was in creamy natural. It is a bit pinkish in undertone but it is pretty light so I just lightly sweep it over my T-zone. I have a yellow undertone (NC20-25) The coverage is buildable from light to medium. I tend to just use this to set my makeup especially if I need a little bit more coverage. I highly recommend for those oily skinned girls. I am tempted to try the translucent colors but looking at the other reviews, it tends to be for the lighter skinned girls. I usually get super oily within two hours without setting my makeup with a powder but this helps my face stay matte for about 6 hours!!! LOVE IT, ULTA and CVS was doing a 40% sale recently. I am not sure if it is still going on. I will definitely repurchase when I am out of powder :D

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by THEqu33nb

I am NOT a fan of powder foundation. but this is probably the most velvety soft feel powder foundation i've felt.. with exception of the mac studio fix powder foundation..
UNFORTUNATELY I purchased a shade too dark , FOR REFERENCE, I am an NC30 and I got the BEIGE. Beige will suit NC40 Skin tone.. it looked incredible muddy on my face i had to wipe it off!! but the coverage was MEDIUM. not fuLL.
i HAVE moderate acne scarring and I need a Full coverage foundation. I am not a concealer type of girl.. I want 1 product that will do it all!!!

I compared the classic beige to the beige and the classic looked as if it had pink undertones.. and the Beige looked more yellow.. It appears MUCH darker on the face then if u swatch it on ur hand... So beware!! Buy from somewhere with a return policy like CVS or ULTA.

qUALITY of packaging is ok.. but Bulky and round. they need to renovate the classic look and maybe turn it into a square packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to powder. I have been using this for years and always come back to it. I am about nc5ish and use translucent light as a foundation and I keep translucent in my purse if I need a touch up.They blend into your skin very nice and have a glowy natural finish. I love that its mineral powder and one compact lasts such a long time! I can never find anything better than this stuff.

The only thing I dont like is the big bulky compact and the junky brush...I always throw it away and use my own puff.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by alainlalaland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the best pressed powder I have ever used. I have it in translucent, and it's the perfect shade for my fair skin. It feels amazingly soft going on and stays soft. It evens out my skin tone and covers dark spots. I didn't like the brush that came with it so I use a sponge instead. The only downside is the packaging. The powder is really soft, so it tends to get all over the sides. There's a handy little compartment underneath the powder to store the brush that comes with it but no mirror. I will definitely buy this again because my skin looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by CaramelPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail of face powders. It doesn't make me breakout, it keeps me shine free, aaand it covers wonderfully. For a drugstore product, it is a bit on the pricier side, but to me, it's worth it. It lasts forever, and the quality is supreme. The packaging could be better, but nothing really to complain about.

I love this brand!