October 2, 2014 | 1357 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - j'adore

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a nice pleasant fragrance I received this as a gift the edt version of this.its very feminine and innocent. On me it smelled of litchi strong florals and musk i strongly think that's where the problem lied with this one I absolutely detest the smell of musk! somehow this fragrance didint move me into buying one for myself.I preferred miss dior cherie over this hands down which seems to work better with my chemistry than this one.its a nice fragrance and probably would smell magical on somebody else but on me not so much.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Well this one confuses me! First I think it is awesome, but I am confused that I do....rarely do I enjoy florals & only have maybe two or three in my collection but this one will probably stay (when I have the funds!). It is nothing like most florals in my opinion, a bit more class I believe. Not sure why I associate florals with the very young or the quite older crowd, but even for an in-between age like myself (I refuse to admit to being "older") this somehow works. The staying power is not an all dayer for me, but if it lasts well into afternoon I think a keeper! Wait, oh my does this mean I AM INDEED getting "older" POSH I say, this one is good!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Victorian9322

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume is the epitome of what a classy French lady should smell like. I smell this perfume and think of Paris, France. I imagine myself on Gaspard Ulliel's motorbike as we ride throughout the city, our path illuminated by the Eiffel Tower's glowing lumiere. Okay, so I am probably exaggerating, but this perfume is delicious! It smells floral, but not too light. It's intense yet still romantic and seductive. The ultimate sexy fragrance. Let's just say I know what I will be wearing on my wedding night.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So fresh and clean! Stong at first ...but, then settles to a warm and floral scent! Pairs well with BBW white citrus lotion! Great for Spring/Summer months!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by caroline_a

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume and wear it almost every day. It is a warm, woody floral - it kind of reminds me of a warmer, more floral version of Chanel No. 5. I really love this perfume and feel naked without it. Will definitely re-purchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I thought it was a flowery fragrance,it smells sweet and fresh.reminds me of Sarah Jessica Parker-Lovely. the scent is okay for me, but too strong for me who loves flowery fragrances. The packaging is so luxury and unique.the EDP version is long last.but i don't want to repurchase it,because i need more calm scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by itskattack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I non-stopped talked about this perfume for a year, and I finally got it two years ago for my 18th birthday. I would wear it everyday if it would never run out. My boyfriend constantly tells me how amazing I smell, and I am always wearing J'adore. It has been my favorite fragrance for years and I haven't found something else that I like just as much.

Also, mine came in a package with the lotion as well, which is awesome.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cerulfox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Definitely NOT the kind of scent this leather-and-chypre gal would gravitate towards, but after receiving this in error from my dear mother (she bought me the wrong Dior) I figured I might as well give it a shot. At first sniff I realized I've smelled this on many a passerby but never bothered to find out what it was. J'Adore is a fruity floral that packs quite a punch--spritz lightly, or risk smacking those around you with your scent. Unfortunately, most people I've smelled this on tend to pile it on. It starts with a potent mix of white florals and juicy fruit; I get primarily tuberose, peach, and pear. Getting too close to the wrist is headache-inducing unfortunately. J'Adore stays pretty true throughout its long dry down, and I have to give it points for its longevity (I have the EDP). I'm not sure whether to keep it: I'd feel a little guilty swapping a gift, but it's just not *me*. J'Adore is tolerable from a distance, but repulsive from too close...kind of like a Monet. Definitely would never buy on my own, but could wear if sprayed behind the knees or on my lower back.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT:
I just sold this as I could not wear it anymore - just way to boring and nothing special so I would never grab it to wear. Over-rated in my opinion.

____________________________________

I can't stop smelling myself!!!

K that sounds wierd but it's true :) There is something special about this scent. I have been trying to put my finger on what it is all night and I can't. Normally I am not a huge fan of florals but this one has such a nice combo with other scent elements it brings it to a beautiful place...it makes you feel beautiful.

I am glad I bought this tonight and look forward to wearing it.
Will it be my number 1? No (I love my LIght Blue and The One - by D&G) but I still adore (or j'adore en francais) this scent and plan on wearing it all the time.
It is a super classy, chic and sensual scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by LizWords

I got a sample of this, definitely not for me, but I cans see why a lot of people like this. My big pet peeve with perfumes is that synthetic chemical smell that so many of them have, this is no exception, synthetic floralness dominates it. I suppose there is a HINT of muskiness, but not enough to even subtly mute the sweetness of the floral. The word that comes to mind most with this perfume is EW.