April 18, 2014 | 1966 users online

Lip Treatments - Fusion Beauty - LipFusion Lip Plumping Gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by suzannaelektra

Probably the best plumper on the market as it's a treatment also. After using it for a few days...I feel a significant difference in the appearance of my lips. They are much more smoother and the contour is much more fuller. Has more of a numbing effect than a stinging effect. It is effective. The colour that I have is a bit too sheer (velvet) so I use it over top of any lipstick!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by jrc82

What a joke! This product is $30? It's totally not worth it! I got this in a swap (thank GOD) cause I was dying to try it. Granted, my lips are pretty full to begin with, so I don't really *need* a lip plumper. I saw really no difference at all. Maybe if your lips are very thin you can see a huge difference? I have this in "Bare" and it is a very nice nude color, and the gloss itself is nice on the lips, not that sticky, moisturizing, packaging is nice, etc. But the price is OUTRAGEOUS, hence the 2 lippies. If you are the type that likes to splurge on expensive cosmetics once in a while, DO NOT SPLURGE ON THIS! Totally ripoff. I've heard that the Victoria Secret lip plumpers are VERY good, and (while still pricey) they're almost half the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by magentagreen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an awesome moisturizing lipgloss. The moisture from it lasts forever, more than any lip product I tried to this day. Taste and texture are very nice. It plumps a little bit too. The tingle is almost nonexistent, compared to some other plumpers and many of them don't plump much either. I would love to have this in my bag till the end of my life. But I won't buy it again because the price is a joke. Unless, of course, I find it again on 75% off sale like the last time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by xXannaXx

I really like this product. I have only had it for a day and I already see the results. It does indeed plump my lips and smoothe out the lines . I found that it worked better after I applied a generous amount. The feeling on my lips is a slight tingling effect - reminds me of the way your feet feels when they are asleep (right expression?), that kind of numb tingeling feeling. I think it numbs your lips because my top lip feel a little heavy, like when you have been to the dentist and had a to get a tooth pulled out or something, and you get numbed with a needle. But rest assured, it doesnt slurr my speech or make me drool!!! lol. It doesnt hurt, burn or make my lips bright red and irritatated like the lipVenom did. I will update if I change my mind. But for now I love it (lipfusion micro-injected collagen lip plump in clear) and I really want to get some of the tinted plumpers. Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 4:44:00 AM More reviews by heiress89

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipgloss is amazing overall. It has a great texture - not too thick and sticky, and not too thin and watery. It gives a good amount of color that is not too opaque and not too sheer. And best of all, its a lip plumper! The one i have is a limited edition cute pink color called "beach babe" its so attractive with pink rhinestones all over the lid. It is my favorite lipgloss so far - looks great on the lips, and the bottle looks great, which is important too ;)
By the way, it costs a little more than the average $25-$30 lipgloss but i think it is so worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by innese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip plumper works great!
I used to use the Naked Kiss lip plumper (which I really recommend, google it.) and it was about the same concept- lip plumper that uses collagen. unforunately they stopped selling it here (israel) and buying it online is very expensive because of the shipping prices.
So I was looking for a new lip plumper that works the same way and I decided to give this one a try.
I bought it online for 36$ and I was really surprised with the result! it plumped instantly and noticably and after 20 minutes you see the maximum result and it's fantastic! beautiful plump lips.

Althought it is quite pricey, you get a pretty large amount. and in israel most beauty products are pricey anyway (a maybelline lipgloss-80 NIS=20 USD).

It is also a great gloss- smells nice, smooth, non sticky and lasts very long, it even stayed in place after I had finished my lunch!

*I have to note though that the collagen comes from fish source so I don't suggest you buying it if you're against these things.

*If you can get your hands on the Naked Kiss lip plumper I recommend it much more because it has the same effect and it's much cheaper (13-23 $ online). And my mom says it works much better than the LipFusion for her.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:07:00 AM More reviews by FadetoSparkle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was given this in a beauty bag at a special event, the gloss itself is wonderful. I had the color "Flirt" which is a soft baby pink. It worked perfect again my fair skin & it lasted for hours- which impressed me. I went a good 5 hours of it feeling weightless & soft on my lips (which to be honest, I haven't found too many glosses like that) It wasn't sticky or heavy at all. I didn't really find it plumping though. This gloss would be a HG if it wasn't for the price. I gave it 4 stars because it's a GOOD lipgloss but $38.00 for lipgloss is RIDICULOUS. This is nice, but it's not worth the price in any way since it's claim to fame is making your lips pouty. The only amazing thing it does for me is lasting. If it wasn't so expensive, I'd actually get it when this runs out but there's no way I'd spend that much money on a gloss that's only saving grace is how well it lasts. I'd advise you to save your money or at least shop on ebay or some other site for it, don't waste your money on it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by doublej

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My lips are already pretty full, but I wanted an extra pouty look for a party so I tried this and it did work for about an hour and then my lips just went back to normal. I am not a fan of the numbing/burning sensation so I don't think I'll be purchasing anymore plumping lip glosses.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:22:00 AM More reviews by lorraine07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good lip gloss but I don't think it plumps your lips. My lips do not need any add'l plump but the gloss does its job. I don't think it's worth paying the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2009 7:34:00 AM More reviews by makeyouparticipate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great lipgloss, a bit pricey and i can't really see the plumping because i already have full lips and they look fuller with any moisturizer.

anyways, as i was saying, as a lipgloss it's very good (i have it in "blush"), the texture is not thick and your pout is left with a sheer shine. i will buy again, but only when i find a good deal