September 30, 2014 | 1755 users online

Highlighters - Guerlain - Les Meteorites Ball Powder Beige Chic 03

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2007 12:24:00 PM More reviews by carinnemj

This product makes me sooooo happy. I've been wanting these for at least two years but the high price and my already large supply of highlighters meant I kept putting it off. Then I got it as a gift and I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger earlier.
These little balls are pure magic. My skin looks luminescent with only a sheer dusting over foundation. They don't add color and aren't sparkly or chalky, they just add a hint of warmth and softness. It's like being bathed in perfect light, even if you're under fluorescent bulbs.
HUGE rave! $48 for a beautiful round box decorated with a pattern of peachy shells and gold trim. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by rosinalove11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a little biased because I live for highlighters.. but these are great! With a loose fluffy brush, they give a matte but glowing finish to your skin. It does look like tiny shimmer/glitter in sun, but nothing noticeable at all. They smell... interesting. Not a bad smell, and it goes away really fast.
I have normal skin and these don't irritate my skin at all (even with the scent)
Don't be afraid to try these, they last forever, and look lovely. Try them at any age!! I think this colour is very versitile as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2006 9:07:00 PM More reviews by crzyqlt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Beige Chic looking for an all over, subtle highlighter. But once brushed on my NC25, BB Warm Sand skin, all I ended up with is a beige setting powder. That unfortunately oxidized and turned darker on my slightly oily skin. Fortunately I ordered these from Nordstrom's website, so I took them back to the store.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2006 12:05:00 PM More reviews by brokenhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a PPP this worked great a subtle bronzer. Applied lightly to the entire face it gives healthy colour. Applied with a blush brush, gives a natural, neutral tone to the cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2006 7:21:00 AM More reviews by sonyaback

Great product! I bought the beige chic because i am Asian and i was told that the mystic looks a little off colour on Asian skin. I am glad i bought this one because it works wonders. It gets rid of blotchiness and evens out the skin tone. I use it with a loose powder and then brush the meteorites over that for a perfect complexion look. I have been told i look glowing and i think it really does make a difference to having not used it. It is a tad expensive but its worth the investment. Plus, they last ages!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 5:56:00 PM More reviews by colormepink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Beige Chic and would purchase it again if I lose it because I won't ever run out in this lifetime, that's for sure. Having said that, I give it 4 instead of 5 because it isn't any more lovely, pore-minimizing or "soft-focus" glowy than any of my T Le Clerc powders, which I adore. I am happy I bought Beige Chic and it is fun to use and proper application is a breeze. On my FFF skin (FFF/MMM in summer) Beige Chic (over foundation) looks almost identical to T Le Clerc Banane and Translucide. The gorgeous Beige Chic doesn't have the overpowering Guerlain "signature" scent which I don't like, so I don't mind it at all. It is truly a beautiful product in lovely packaging (I don't mind the cardboard; it's still pretty). A keeper. Respectfully submitted, colormepink EDIT: This deserves 5 lippies; a gorgeous product that I find myself using everyday--either over foundation/powder, only powder, or just bare skin. Love Beige Chic. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by trew

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

lovely little pearls, with beige, peach, yellow and cream, gives a healthy glo with subtle shimmer, they smell lovely...but ...i have sensitive skin and i dont like face products to smell so strongly and my skin very slightly itches with it (my Dior girly blossom pallete did this too).

However the effect on my skin is gorgeous, it gives me the same glow i had years ago when i was fresh out of uni and a the pinnacle of my health and fit ness.

I Am ppp with slight warm undertones so this is perfect, a MUA recommended them to me in this shade and she was spot on!

I like the yellow gold balls swept under my brows as a nice highlighter!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2006 5:19:00 PM More reviews by PookyWooky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GIGANTIC piece of crapola! I really cant understand the hype surrounding this product. I bought it, used it twice, trying to make it work out for my NC35 skin. It only gave my face a whitish, creepy ghostly appearance. Not Cute. Another note, this is for, well, lets just say more "mature" skin(like over 40). The smell is gross too, it reminds me of an old, snotty upper class woman. Yuck. Do really need to state that I will NOT repurchase this, or recommend it to anyone?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2006 12:20:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought these along with the holiday 2006 meteorites and I am floored with how beautiful I feel in these...they do give you a soft-focus glow that I have never been able to achieve with any other product. It's not shimmer or highlighter, but a glowing from the inside lightness that I would use on a night out. They mattify oiliness while still light-reflecting. Not really something for the office though, b/c of the sparkle (there is a tiny bit of sparkle) and glow. Smells like violet candy! For reference I am NC37 / very oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2006 5:07:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Why I keep buying these "glow-getting" products before even making a dent in the ones I already own, I don't know. But Beige Chic is irresistable. It highlights, softens, contours, and beautifies. There's not a hint of bronze or orange, and it makes me feel like I'm walking around in soft focus. Not travel friendly, but oh, how beautiful this looks on my dresser. $60 CDN.