Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 10/29/2010 10:53:00 PM

Of the two lash conditioning products I've tried, this is my favorite. It took two months, but my lashes are indeed noticeably longer, darker, and somewhat thicker. They're not better looking than ever before, but they are as good looking as they have ever been.

Pros: Smooth texture, non-irritating to my sensitive eyes, genuinely improved look of lashes (with considerable patience.) Best of all, it works well as a primer under mascara, so I can use it day and night.

Cons: I wish the brush had a soft tip for applying along the lash line as well as to lashes themselves.

Having read the reviews for Mavala Double lash on MUA (as I do for almost every beauty product I buy so as not to waste money) I was raring to give it a go, but still maintained a quiet sense of 'It'll work for everyone else, but not me!', which I'm sure most reviewers on here can relate to.

Anyway, I managed to find DL online for around 6. The packaging is of a nice quality. You get 10ml of product in a container that somehow reminds me of the old TipEx bottles. Attached to the screw-top lid is a small mascara-type wand which you use to apply the misty white-ish product to the lashes.

The leaflet that comes with the box says to use DL nightly for around 30 days in order to see visible results. However, I have using it for around half a week and am already seeing a visible improvement to my lashes! My upper lashes are dark and of medium length and thickness, but my lower lashes were practically non-existent. Now, I can actually see that I have lower lashes, and they are even darker than they were before due to the new growth. So far, I'd say I've had a growth of about 1 to 1.5 mm on my lower and upper lashes.

As for thickness, I can see why some reviewers claim that their lashes are thicker after using DL. Since the lashes grow from the root not the tip, the base of the lash becomes thicker at the bottom, giving the appearance of denser or even more populous lashes.

Overall, I am very impressed with Mavala so far! Once I have been using the product for 30 days or so, I plan to have my eyelashes tinted (the tips are quite light in colour) so that I can really SEE the results. I will be updating this review as I continue to use DL, but for now I would highly recommend it! 5 stars!!

This works on me in just 2 weeks! unbelieveable! for the it comes with, i think this is worth buying. My lashes grow noticeably longer. i apply it once a day, at night. It also moisturizes your lash that your mascara glides so easily the next day.

on 9/28/2010 6:00:00 AM

My lashes are naturally quite long and full but I was curious (and also sceptical) about this product. I wanted to find something that would help my lashes reach their full potential. So I tried Double-Lash. I can't compare it with other lash treatments because this is the first and only I have tried so far.

At first, I followed the instructions to the letter and I applied it every single night for about 3 months. It didn't seem to have any impact on the growth, length or volume of my lashes. It did a decent job of strengthening and conditioning the lashes and I have noticed an improvement in that respect. I also appeared to lose less of them than before I started this treatment.

Currently, I put on some Double-Lash whenever I remember to, i.e. maybe two or three times a week. Even though the results are not exactly as I hoped for, I will probably repurchase and continue to use sporadically because I use mascara almost daily and think this can make your lashes more resistant to it.

on 9/9/2010 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I started to using it for only a week and I've see result <3
I'll recommend my friends to buy this amazing product

ten thumps UP (Y)

on 8/30/2010 6:41:00 AM

I have been using this once a day for about a month and my eyelashes definitely look thicker. The thin spots in my eyebrows are beginning to fill in also. I already had good eyelashes but years of overplucking had left me with very sparse eyebrows. As i have dark eyes and hair, the no eyebrow look really doesn't work! I simply apply this at night after washing and moisturising. It doesn't sting or make my eyes blurry, it's easy to use and it's available very cheaply on Ebay. Two thumbs up!

on 8/4/2010 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've only been using this prodcut for 1 week & I've already seen results!!!:D
I'm asian so my lashes are naturally short & straight. And since I am already using Careprost, I decided to try Mavala because then my lashes will become stronger! And can I say that my lashes have grown A LOT thickerk & stronger in just a week!! I'm just sooo excited that my eyelashes aren't soo short & fragile anymore. I mean before I would rub my eyes & half of my eyelashes would just fall right off! but now they stay!! I'm sooo happy!!! :D
I'll update later!!:P

Does a good job conditioning the lashes and strengthening them. However, in order to see an increase in length, you need to wait a pretty long time. I have seen improvement, just not at warp speed.

on 6/24/2010 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This really works....it definitely made my already-long eye lashes longer, silkier, and stronger. I don't think they thickened them though which was a little disappointing. Also, I used this product on my eyebrows every night after this lady threaded them way too thin, and they definitely grew in faster than they would have without it. Oh and I totally agree with the previous reviewer that said Mavala should do a hair product. I've wanted to use this on my hair so many times LOL.

on 6/23/2010 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cheap!
Works! (at least on my lashes but not my brows)
...makes my eyes itch when I put on too much.

Popular Lash Treatments