August 23, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by mugetto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product. Easy applying with angled brush. Its lasting is good, up to 6-7 hours. But around 8th hour, it starts to be paled

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I have purchased about 4 jars of MAC blacktrack fluid ine. Its the eyeliner I use daily and its applied with the MAC #266 brush. I have tried Bobbi Brown gel liner and Make Up Forever gel liner and I like the MAC fluidline the most. Its the same quality as other gel liners I have tried, its lasts all day and its easy to apply. This product has the typical gel liner look. Its not shiny and still has a softer look than a liquid liner. I find gel liner lasts a lot longer and this brand offers the product at a good price.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by AyumuAkimoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My Holy Grail Eyeliner.

I have never bought an eyeliner in my life as good as this one.
Yes, it smudges a bit and it dries out after a year of use in my pot but you can be sure that it stays literally ALL DAY in your eyes where you want them to. That is if you properly prep and prime your eyes. I think it's an awesome product because it stays a deep black after a day of use.

I've used other brands of Gel Liner but I always had myself reaching out for a pot of Fluidline. The pigment, the creaminess and the staying power is top notch and there's only minimal fading. It was almost waterproof. I can be sure that I won't look like a panda right at the end of the day.

I find it problematic when I use it on my waterline (as it smudges pretty bad!) so I just use a pencil liner on it and just smudge smudge smudge to create a smokey look.

All in all, this product is such a great find. You won't be disappointed buying it because you can be sure you'll be reaching for this every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I haven't experienced any of the drying that other reviewers have complained about, but my bottle is only a year or two old. These suckers LAST! There's a lot in there, especially if you have hooded eyes like me -- you don't need a lot.

It's easy to spread, though I find that it clumps on my brush sometimes. You're supposed to put it on the back of your hand to warm it up before applying, but since it's hard to wash off I'm usually too lazy. The color is very black.

I 100% plan on buying this again. I'm actually eyeing some of the other colors too.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by lucyrose36

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this product recently and also bought the MAC angled brush (266). When I first tried it, I used it on one eye and my old one on the other (L'oreal). It was so easy to apply (although I haven't tried it with any other brush) so I will definitely be buying this product again. It lasts all day, and doesn't smudge! Yay! Also, it's not too black, but you could definitely build it up so it looks darker.

I have only tried two gel eye liners (the other is L'oreal which comes with a round brush), but luckily I won't be needing to try out a whole bunch and can stick with this one!

A tip that the guy gave me in the shop was after you've done one eye, give the brush a wipe on your hand or something, as oil from your eyelids gets on the brush and when you do the second eye it can look lighter. Also, make sure you do an outline, it's hard but once you get the hang of it, it looks perfect every time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by TootsDiva

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is one of my best buys. The pot is small but because the product is so pigmented and so little is needed I have had this product forever. It doesn't crack, flake, or smudge. It is one of the best mid range eyeliners and is cheaper then its counterparts on the market. When mine runs out I will def repurchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by 4210johanna

This is a very nice product and less is definitely more with this one. There's 0.10 OZ/3 grams inside the tiny glass jar and that will last a really, really long time. It also co-operates well with any kind of liner brush!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Makeupbymoani

Maybellines gel eyeliner is the exact same.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by brianne123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For anyone who has issues with this product, you are likely not using it correctly. LESS is MORE, when it comes to any of Mac's fludline gel liners. You don't need to load your brush up with a bunch of it. I run my brush across it and then actually brush it off against the side of the container, then I start my "wing" on my eye and do the whole outline. Then I go back and get a little more product to fill in and darken my winged line. I also use Urban Decay's eyelid primer AND a base eyeshadow before putting this on. Liner needs something to "stick" too... I'm surprised people would have issues if they're applying this to a bare lid, or even a just-primed lid. Slap some shadow on, even if it's the exact shade of your skin.

Works fantastic. It has a matte finish, none of that annoying shine you get from liquid liners, and it lasts FOREVER. I mean, don't rub at your eyes or anything, but this stuff stays on better for me than the 24/7 liner from Urban Decay (which I love and I thought IT had good staying power!)

And best of all, this stuff is amazing for tightlining your upper waterline. I find that any pencil liner I tried for this would rub off and/or get in my eye. Mac's fluidline is PERFECT for tightlining, and doesn't clump your lashes or anything.

Honestly, if you're into makeup and use eyeliner, you need this product.

I use it with the Mac 209 eyeliner brush, and it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 6:34:00 PM More reviews by SisiSeetheSea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this! It's the only eyeliner I buy and have been doing so for the past 8 years. its easy to apply, glides on well and goes on jet black. I find with other eyeliners in the past I've had to apply several coats that's not the case with this one. the best part is that I don't need to reapply, I put it on at 7 am and it doesn't com off until I take it off at the end of the night. I never even bother trying new eyeliners, nothing could ever compare