MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

Horrible. Mine dried out after a few months. The worst part is when it dries and you try to apply it to your eyes, it crumbles. So you get specks of black crap stuck in your eyeballs. NOT fun when you wear contacts. My eye turned a bloody red after some got caught in my contacts. I'm throwing this away and will stick to my pen liners.

It worked fine in the first few weeks but if that's all it's good for, it's not worth the price. Plus it smudges no less than other liners out there. Will not repurchase.

on 4/29/2014 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite eyeliner to use. It doesn't smudge or run even in the water line. I love the smooth consistency. Lasts me for years. Applies best with a fresh clean brush. I use the angel brush.

on 4/21/2014 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The good: very pigmented and black, lasts all day, had the same pot for 2 years and not dried out in the least

The bad: for the price, I feel like I can buy any other drugstore gel liner and be just as happy.

Won't repurchase, but didn't regret this purchase.

on 4/13/2014 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I find that this product is not all that it is cracked up to be... I really don't see why people are going gaga for it. I guess to each it's own. I purchased this for the first time and I received it Friday and Saturday I tried it out and it's not as pigmented as NYX gel liner. One line and it seems as if I didn't put any on... Sorry I wasted the money to buy this.

on 4/5/2014 6:01:00 AM

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but my black track completely dried out! When it was newly purchased I didn't think it created a jet back consistency so was a bit disappointed! I have since moved on to Rich Ground which is a much softer brown liner and it hasn't dried out at all!

on 3/30/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased this from my local CCO for $10. I had read all the hype and seen a lot of videos calling this a HG product but after using it, I am not impressed. Its black but its not totally opaque. I find myself having to layer it which is not what I wanted to do. I also have smudging issues with or without a primer so, all in all, not impressed. I'm going to stick with my Maybelline Eye Studio liner.

on 3/26/2014 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first I like this liner as it is so creamy and intense. But it dried after 3 months, I still have plenty of product in the jar. I have been heating it just like many suggestions, but it dried again. What a waste for such price. I am thinking of going back to my shu uemura calligraphic ink liquid liner eyeliner and use it till the last ink.

on 3/24/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination to oily skin and I found this product lasting on my eyes. It lasted all day but when I tried it for tightlining it didn't last as much. I prefer this over the eyelid rather on the lashes.

on 3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this eyeliner for years now and it is honestly my holy grail liner!! It stays put throughout the day and has never smudged on me. It's super easy to apply, and has been flawless from goth phase to my casual everyday looks :) definetly a staple beauty product for me.

on 3/20/2014 2:14:00 PM