MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blacktrack

4.4

Isododecane, cyclopentasiloxane, polytheylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lecithin, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, hydrogenated polyisobutene, phenyl trimethicone, ceramide 2, hexylene glycol, barium sulfate, BHT, phenoxyethanol [ /- mica, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (Cl 77491), iron oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499), bismuth oxychloride (Cl 77163), blue 1 lake (Cl 42090), carmine (Cl 75470), chromium hydroxide green (Cl 77289), chromium oxide greens (Cl 77288), ferric ferrocyanide (Cl 77510), manganese violet (Cl 77742), ultramarines (Cl 77007), yellow 5 lake (Cl 19140)]

on 4/5/2014 6:01:00 AM

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else but my black track completely dried out! When it was newly purchased I didn't think it created a jet back consistency so was a bit disappointed! I have since moved on to Rich Ground which is a much softer brown liner and it hasn't dried out at all!

on 3/30/2014 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Purchased this from my local CCO for $10. I had read all the hype and seen a lot of videos calling this a HG product but after using it, I am not impressed. Its black but its not totally opaque. I find myself having to layer it which is not what I wanted to do. I also have smudging issues with or without a primer so, all in all, not impressed. I'm going to stick with my Maybelline Eye Studio liner.

on 3/26/2014 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

At first I like this liner as it is so creamy and intense. But it dried after 3 months, I still have plenty of product in the jar. I have been heating it just like many suggestions, but it dried again. What a waste for such price. I am thinking of going back to my shu uemura calligraphic ink liquid liner eyeliner and use it till the last ink.

on 3/24/2014 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have combination to oily skin and I found this product lasting on my eyes. It lasted all day but when I tried it for tightlining it didn't last as much. I prefer this over the eyelid rather on the lashes.

on 3/22/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using this eyeliner for years now and it is honestly my holy grail liner!! It stays put throughout the day and has never smudged on me. It's super easy to apply, and has been flawless from goth phase to my casual everyday looks :) definetly a staple beauty product for me.

on 3/20/2014 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

HORROR

on 3/13/2014 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great for the most part. I have several colors, but my one gripe is they dry out after about a year. So usually I end up tossing about 1/2 the pot because it's difficult to apply and the line looks broken on my eyelid. But still great overall.

on 3/12/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Store it upside down! I can't remember where I read this, but if you store it upside down, it will help keep it from drying out over time.

Overall I really like this product. I have dry skin, especially around my eyes. It never smudges. LIke others have said, it applies very nicely.

on 3/7/2014 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Reveiw below, must be whatever you put underneath it. It dries to your skin, it does not smudge.

This is the only gel eyeliner I will use as my skin is oily and nothing else lasts. This dries, it's not waxy or slippery. It's long lasting and pigmented. Just go get it already. XD Somethings you just spend good money on, gel eyeliner is one of those things.

on 3/7/2014 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Sorry girls, this is going to be a negative review. Until now, I still do not understand the hype surrounding this gel liner. Even with an eye primer beneath it still smudges one hour later. Anyway, I have finally found my HG eyeliner, that is Stila eyeliner. It doesn't bulge even after 12 hours on and the application is so much easier.