July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Vanilla Lace Silkening Body Splash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lolz I remembered when I first used this and I put on a bit TOO much. Don't make the same mistake as I did haha.

This smells great! Vanilla/sweet scent ;)
**Just don't over do it...lolz or else it gets a tad too strong**

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

This is my HG body splash. I like to wear it when I'm not going out. After I shower and moisturize I just spray this on and go about my day. It's been an utter eternity since I started using this. When someone comes over, I hear an inevitable " You smell really good". I subtracted one lippie though because there is a very noticeable alcohol smell at first spray. That, I could do without. It goes away though and I'm left with this smooth, buttery, creamy vanilla richness. I use the Body cream as well and layering prolongs the goodness. That's what Vanilla lace is...GOODNESS.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2008 12:50:00 AM More reviews by biancagrowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells so delicious. I love it. I just started using VS products, but have only bought the vanilla lace and amber romance. The vanilla lace is great because it's so subtle, sweet, but not overpoweringly so (although I do enjoy powerfully sweet scents) and it truly does feel cozy. I have the vanilla bean noel from BBW, but this smells really not much like it in my opinion. VBN has caramel to it, this does not! Some have mentioned the alcohol smell, and it is strong at first, but it evaporates within 1 minute so it doesn't bother me at all. Lasting power is great! I bought it as 3 for 11.99 from an outlet! Great deal!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2008 3:54:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This and Romantic Wish are my favorites in the Secret Garden collection. This is a warm, cozy, soft vanilla with a touch of amber to it. It is rich and creamy rather than sweet and foody. I like how it is subtle, but still noticeable and very feminine. I think it is very sophisticated and long lasting for a body spray. This fragrance always makes me feel comforted, and it smells so lovely. It's great for any occasion and uplifts my mood, which is exactly what a good scent should do.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 9:03:00 AM More reviews by pink_hanna

oh vanilla lace, how i love thee....yummmm it's long lasting, love the light yet sweet scent, not too overly sweet though....I use this after the lotion aned the scent is so divine and last for hours and hours, the SO loves to snuggle up and take long whiffs of this stuff in--LOL--

Honestly though i like the lasting power, the price is great especially when you can always find a great sale on, and the smell is just soooo nice....definately HG for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Fridgie

I love the smell of this! Definetly my fave vanilla scent and sooooooo long lasting too. I visited my cousin recently and asked her what she was wearing...it smelled so good. She told me it was by VS and I immediately went out and bought the shower gel, body lotion and body splash ,3 for $15!
This is so long lasting for a body splash. It actually outstays the scent power of some of my expensive perfumes. I put this on in the morning and by mid afternoon I still get a whiff of it. Put on the body lotion too and it lasts even longer. The scent is so comforting and is really a wear all year kind of scent for any occasion.I have been reaching for this scent so much lately for really all types of events..dinner, movies, softball games, lounging around. It's not too vanilla or sweet and has a hint of musk to it. If you like foody smells then this is worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 5:13:00 PM More reviews by annie7270

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my god I love this stuff. I've been wearing it for over 15 years, need I say more?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 4:46:00 PM More reviews by carolngl

I have always by-passed body splashes and VS ones in particular but I have been going through a sweet/gourmand fetish so I picked up a bottle of vanilla lace to layer with my other fragrances and give them a sweet boost. no one was more surprised than me when i discovered how yummy this stuff was all by itself!!! and i have to give it very serious credit here because i sprayed it about 4 times at 8:30 this morning, its now 4:30 in the afternoon and i keep getting wafts of it. Now why is it that vanilla lace splash lasts 8 hours and i can't smell my beloved flowerbomb after half an hour?? it is a simple scent but it is great value, lasts and smells delish!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by mixprints

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

i went to buy this today to use in my car because i love the scent.....I spray it allll over my car and it smells delicious and the scent lingers on to me! Really great vanilla scent. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 7:39:00 PM More reviews by xPinkStuff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

A lovely pretty vanilla scent that has just the right amount of sweetness.The only drawback is that it does not last very long. However the bottle is huge (you can buy smaller ones) and it would probably last you for at least over 6 months.