September 19, 2014 | 1967 users online

Eyeliner - Sephora - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by coolcolors

For $10, I get an amazing product that goes on easy and stays on long. It doesn't smudge or flake on me and it dries fast on application. Overall, I simply love it and will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by meganesque

I love this eyeliner !! It's definitely my go to eyeliner for my everyday routine. It drys super quick, and has great color pay off. You can make very detailed and crisp lines with this bad boy ! And it's only $12 for a Sephora brand. Amazing !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2011 1:51:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I recently discovered this & LOVE it! I have navy gray & royal blue. I wear these the most out of all my liners. Easy to use & stays put really well. They're only $10 so I will def try more colors! ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by SydneySunflowerFabb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite eyeliner over all the Sephora products. Other than trying to blend a pencil into my waterline after applying the liquid, it works great! If you don't blend another crayon into your waterline, though, it will look fake and cheap. Otherwise, it's the whole 9 yards. I'm in love with this, and I'll buy it forever. I'd even stock up. One bad thing about it, which I took a lippe off for, depending on your eye size, it runs out terribly quick. It's highly annoying, but since it is somewhat 'dirt cheap', It's not too terrible.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 5/5
BEST liquid liner I have used HANDS DOWN!
Pros:
-VERY easy to apply, with its pointy applicator
-Stays on all day, doesn't smudge
-Great pigmentation
Price: $10
Packaging: Just like any other liquid eyeliner. Its got a long, pointy cap and a well at the bottom for the ink.
Would I buy this again?: YES

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by leechee

I was making a new switch to liquid eyeliner, and picked this one because it was so cheap. Even though it has a felt tip, it took me several days of practicing to learn how to use it, while the Urban Decay liquid eyeliners had brushes that were MUCH easier to use. The color is really odd and unnatural (I got the black one), and if I yawn or tear up a little, which is often because I have allergies, it RUNS everywhere. It's just like washable ink! At the end of the day I have blobs and splatters of runny black on the corners of my eyes. It's in a pretty container and fun to play with, but I wish I had gotten much nicer, and it must certainly wasn't worth the $10

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by TiaDGB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after the SA at Sephora raved about how much I would "love it"...Thankfully, only $12 went to waste.

I'v tried tons of liquid liners (drugstore to high end and everything in between) and this is honestly one of the worst. It smudges/transfers terribly (sometimes even with eye primer under it) and the flimsy applicator is hard to work met this liner.

The only good thing about this liner is that it's affordable, but I've STILL had affordable liners that've worked 10x better (Milani Eye Tech, Revlon Colorstay, Physicians Formula Eye Booster, TIGI Makeup Marker etc).

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:12:00 AM More reviews by HoneyBoom

I wanted to like this one because the price is right and the ergonomics of lid where the brush is anchored is shaped well for precise application. But it takes forever to dry and even then gets smeary within the new few hours. In order to counteract the smearing, I tried to apply a coat of BeneFit She-Laq, but the Sephora liner just smeared more! Unfortunately, I ended up having to shell out the big bucks for a MUFE Aqua Liner- but it was worth it because it stays on foreverrrrrrrr.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by TaniaMst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my go to eyeliner. It does smudge so you have to wait a while for it to dry before going along with the rest of your routine. However for a little while I've had to do my make up at 6 am and I find I'm just not as good at applying eyeliner this early in the morning so the fact that it doesnt automatically dry on you makes it easier to adjust mistakes. And it is SO cheap seriously at 10-12$ you don't have anything to lose! I recommend this to anyone who's starting to use an eyeliner or who's looking for a cheap product that works great.

I bought Stila's Stay on All Day and I still prefer this one by far... Maybe I just bought a bad one but w/e. I'll definitely go back for the other colors (I usually get mine in black). Although I tried the gold on the back of my hand and I think little flakes of it come off so it might look weird on your eyes! And from other reviews here I'd recommend avoiding the dark brown as it seems to leave red stains!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product at sephora for $12 in black. I really wanted to love this! So many things I loved like the amazing color selection which I wouldve also bought the blue and brown. And the brush is awesome, super tiny and easy to create the perfect lines. My one con that ruins everything is on me it smudged like crazy!!!!! At the time I didn't have a base/primer so I'm gonna try this one more time. Since I loved the brush so much I am now using it with my anabelle liquid liner.
Edit: tried it with a base, still sucks.