July 28, 2014 | 1425 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Amazing Grace cologne

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with all of you - this is a GREAT scent . It doesn't really smell like perfume but just like you came out of a shower and are fresh and clean. LOVE it.

I used the perfume roll-on, which is good but of course gets a bit gross after a while since it picks up whatever is on your skin (lotion, natural body stuff, whatever) and deposits it inside. Nonetheless, highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Love this sooo much! It is so light and makes you feel very good wearing it. I don't like to wear anything too strong because I sit in close proximity to my coworkers and don't want to offend anyone's noses. I've gotten so many compliments wearing this. I will definitely buy again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will buy this over and over again. This scent is so light and feminine and is a great everyday scent for me. I have the fragrance, the lotion and the body wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 2:23:00 PM More reviews by lovemygold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love it. I want to get a really big bottle of this. I could wear this scent every single day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 8:26:00 AM More reviews by maggiegault

This is my "go-to" fragrance when I travel. Just the little bottle that you can buy in line at Sephora is perfect for the TSA. It is great for me in that it has me smelling good and feminine without being heavily perfumed. I can dress it up or down while I travel. My husband also loves the scent, which is a bonus. I plan on getting the shower gel and body lotion in this fragrance for the next big trip we go on, I like it that much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 5:44:00 AM More reviews by boombutt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

while i dont care for the Philosophy fragrances i will wear this one if i want to be discreet in my fragrance choice. it has zero lasting power so it needs to be carried in your handbag to refresh. the packaging is cute. i bought all the Grace line scents unsniffed off QVC since they made the fragrances sound so appealing. i gave all of them to my daughter but kept one bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by justpeachy2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is the "Non-Perfume". Perfume for people like me that get headaches, or worse from strong, overwhelming scents. I love, love, love this perfume! I totally understand why some people wouldn't like it, but it's ethereal in it's femininity. It's weightless, soft, flowery and lovely- to sum it up in one word- Graceful. Which leaves it's name with no irony. My biggest complaint- my ONLY complaint, is it's lasting power. I layer with the shower gel (wonderful as well), and the lotion (makes my skin silky smooth) and the perfume and it still seems to fade within a few hours. My next purchase might be to get the roller-ball version and toss it in my purse for daytime touch-ups.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by lily_vert

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not perfume. I'm spoiled - I like adult parfums meant to inspire sensuality. Toilette water is the right description for this product. Its for people who really don't wear perfume, for folks who are into glade plugins. Its really that bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by ericaleigh777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

At first I did not care for this scent. As a matter of fact I laid it with all my other perfumes to be forgotton about. A few months later I decided to try it again since it looked so sad and unused. This time I loved it.

I completely agree that it is very light. To me this is not a perfume smell but a clean, soft, feminine touch to my day. I firmly believe in the Philosophy (brand) philosophy that scent has a lot to do with attitude and mood. When I wear this I feel calm, peaceful, womanly, everything I desire to feel. Just lifting my arm or shirt to my nose brings those emotions back to me throughout the day. I can now say I can't live without this perfume and will be purchasing the other grace lines as well. Thanks Philosophy! You have a new customer for life!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by xsugarnspiceo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite fragrances. Smells so nice and clean. Everyone always compliments me when I wear it. I love it so much I bought the lotion and body wash!