July 28, 2014 | 2028 users online

Pressed Powders - E.L.F. - Clarifying Pressed Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 7:51:00 AM More reviews by kinta80s

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Bought this product initially in honey, which turns out to be way darker than the swatch after oxidation. So I started buying rosy beige instead. Piled up the products cuz I love it very much. Now I have 5 of those in my drawers for stock.

Downside is that it runs out too quickly and clumps. Within a month, there's no product left in the container. Still, worth the purchase cuz I can mash the product up and reuse it as loose powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

The color selection is awful, all of the shades i've tried were always a bit off . The coverage is quite good, still needed concealer though. The downside of this powder is that it looks really powdery and quite cakey, it doesnt melt into the skin which make it quite obvious that you're wearing foundation. I didn't have Mac Fix + when I was using this, that probably would've helped.This didnt break me out. For 1$ this a great powder, but I think they're better powders out there for sure. I would not repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by MarissaRissaMarie

So far, I'm really loving this powder as a finish for my liquid foundation. My only complaint is that I ordered the lightest shade, and it is slightly darker than my skin tone. I recommend getting it a shade lighter than you would normally just in case. However, this hasn't been a problem for me because I use a sheer amount, and it actually seems to add a little color to my skin without making a distinction between the skin color on my face, and the skin color on my neck. Plus, for a buck it's worth a shot :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by NaomiHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this during a swap only because the target from my house is only 45 mins away and I didnt want to drive that far for this product and I usually get the brand online during their good deals.

I believe it retails for a dollar. I swapped for the ivory color. The coverage is almost like a translutant powder (to me anyways). the packaging is simple, and not bulky, however you have to becareful with it since it only is a dollar the packaging is cheaply made, but what do you expect.

after one use the product starts to oxide. I used this product with the ELF Powder brush. I only put this on on my chin (during the time of the month i get only large cystic pimple on my chin) After cleansing my skin I would use the Clean & Clear advantage acne spot treatment with this after it (to keep the product from slipping all over. Usually the spot treatment would take about 5 days for it to work on me, but since I added this powder with it It took about 2 days to help the cystic pimple from bursting, it also helped with the redness.

HOWEVER

for some reason with this specific product i noticed my skin has become more sensitive and raw after using this item.... I dont think I would repurchase

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by HunterGray

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I was looking for something with a bit of coverage that I could toss in my purse, without fear of it breaking and me being out a large chunk of money. This fits the bill. It's a dollar, and I was actually surprised by the coverage. I have the shade ivory, which actually runs pretty yellow. But on my neutral skin, it actually works really well to counteract my redness. The puff it comes with is pretty much useless, other than to absorb some of the shock and possibly keep the powder intact a little longer.

Overall, it works better than I expected. It touches up my face where my foundation is wearing off, and I wont be heartbroken if it shatters on me. Win/win.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by ninipanini34

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is overall a great product. I've been using it for a while now and I still have alot left. This product is dirt cheap (only a dollar). I'm wearing it right now. The only downside is it really doesn't help with oily skin that much...my skin actually feels oilier when wearing it sometimes. I have this product in Honey, not really a great selection for darker skin tones. So I overall give this product a 4. Great product if your buying it on a whim.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing for only one dollar.I would recomend it completely .Buying it again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

its not the best product available but not the worst. its very messy to use though. so i wouldnt carry this around unless i'd use the puff it comes with. cause a brush would make a huge mess.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

It's the right shade for me it goes on and really does blend into my skin and does not leave this orange look to my skin. I like this one way better than the one that comes from the 3 dollar line.It's a great beginners powder to see if powders work for your skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 5:56:00 AM More reviews by PrissyPinkRocker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder. It could stand to be pressed a little more. When using it with a brush you do loose a tun of product causing it to crumble in the middle. Other than that the product on my ski is awesome. I have this toffee and I'm a carmel complexion. I use this to set my foundation and it always turns out great like I said before it can be a bit messy and you may have some cleaning up to do after using it but its awesome on the face.