September 2, 2014 | 1967 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in Nude

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2007 2:48:00 PM More reviews by ShoppingMommy

I am really loving this! I bought it after reading reviews on here for TM. I narrowed it down to this and CG Smoothers but Walgreens didnt have CG, so I got this. I am very happy that I did.

For reference I am NW15-20 and this color is perfect for me. I agree with the other reviews that it is a little heavier than a TM, but still goes on very easily. I have used both a MAC foundation brush and a MAC skunk brush and used NARS Macchu Piccu powder to set it. It evens out my skintone and makes my face look flawless. I will definitely be repurchasing this, especially for the price.

Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this TM but it's not complete HG status in my arsenal. It isn't as sheer as most TM's, it actually goes on more like a full coverage foundation. The color match is pretty good, but I wish they had more shade choices to choose from. There is no offensive smell, and the packaging is cute and functional. The price is the best part: $2.99!! The only thing I don't like is that this dries pretty quickly, so you have to work fast when you're blending it, or you get streaks. But, the name is a misnomer as this is more of a foundation and not a tinted moisturizer. You don't get the dewy finish or lotion-like consistency of a TM with this. But I will repurchase when I run out as this is a very good foundation, especially for $2.99.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2006 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Jaqueta

I bought this hoping it would be the HG TM I'm looking for. Unfortunately, it's just not moisturizing enough for me. It did blend in well with my skin and looked very natural, but after a while my face started to peel and flake and it just looked like a disaster. This might be good for someone with more normal or oily skin (my face is very sensitive/dry in the winter) but it just didn't work for me. On the plus side, it was very cheap ($3.99) and the little tube it comes in is adorable and has a nice nozzle for controlling just how much you squeeze out.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2006 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kcaboose23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This tinted moisturizer was the worst I have ever used. After I put it on my face, I noticed that the color was kind of orange-y on my very pale skin and it caked easily. The coverage wasn't good at all-I tried to build up coverage by applying VERY sheer layers, but it just caked and didn't blend AT ALL. I don't recommend this at all and I would never repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Malsie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm pretty pale with a bit of redness in the cheeks and around my nose. I usually use PX Traceless level 1 (palest shade) and have heard good things about WnW tinted moisutrizer and decided to give it a go for $3 bucks.

The WnW TM in nude gave me a bit of a yellow cast and it feels really thick. it certainly gives more coverage than I am used to and I feel like i'm wearing a mask with it on. It also felt very drying to me, but I have dry skin to begin with so if you are looking for a dewey finish, look elsewhere.

The price is great and I love that is has a SPF but sadly I don't think it will work for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkgarbage

Yuck. Nude (thier lightest color) is too dark for my pale, pale skin. The stuff smells exactly like glue and when you put it on your face it dries before you can rub it in, leaving splotches and streaks. I couldn't find the words "oil free" on the bottle nor thier website, so that made me kind of nervous. I personally didn't like the hard plastic container/squeeze bottle. K-mart put a security sticker on the bottle, but I honestly don't know why anyone would steal this crap.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2006 12:30:00 AM More reviews by fabulash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm a bit on the fence about this. On one hand...it makes my skin look great. On the other hand...I broke out like MAD! I rarely get a blemish. I have a mild case of roseaca on my cheeks and nose, but nothing too bad. After using this for about a week I broke out worse than I ever have before. On my chin, my cheeks, and forehead. So, even though I liked how it made my skin look (ya know, minus the acne); I wouldn't buy this again. It's just not worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Sweetangelgirl

This is the best tm I have ever tried. It gives a lot more coverage then other tinted moisturizers that I have tried. The nude color matched my skin perfectly. I thought that it might make me break out since it can feel a little heavy,but I didn't break out at all. I really like this and the price is so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kellid

I just bought this and I really like it. I have normal skin with a touch of redness. I wanted something that would look natural yet cover my redness and overall even out my skin tone. I have to say that I really like it- even though I was a little weary of buying such a cheap brand for my face. I haven't broke out and it covers really well. I bought the lightest shade and I am very happy!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by lenkaaa

i was melting in NYC summer heat and couldn't use my beloved BE so I decided to try a TM...i bought this first b/c it was cheap..it has pretty heavy coverage and it is not a smoisturizing as i needed it to be but i found a great solution: i mix it with a little bit of my regular moisturizer (Neautrogena sensitive skin) this makes it more sheer and perfectly moisturizing and also applies evenly with a sponge...it has SPF15 which is a must for my pale face...it does not melt in 100 degree heat and 95% humidity and does not feel like a mask..and a price of $4 is unbeatable will repurchase...NW20 blonde hair blue eyes =)