August 28, 2014 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - NARS - Niagara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 12:37:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

Like everyone says, this really is a great pink-coral color, but does need to be applied sparingly for best effect. I bought a couple of other lipsticks at the same time as this and was trying them on with my sister and when I put this one on, she said how much it brightened my face.
EDIT: saw myself in a few photos wearing this, and went home and threw it in the trash. WAAAYY too garish and old lady looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2008 4:25:00 AM More reviews by frimpled

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick! It is so fabulous. I never wear lipstick because I don't like to look too "made up" usually, but this lipstick is perfect on me! I'm very fair with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, and this is a perfect pink-coral lipstick that goes great with my warm coloring. I love it sooo much. My boyfriend actually complimented me on it today and he never notices my makeup.

This is a fabulous lipstick for a less dramatic/daytime look. Not to mention the great wearability and texture of it. It goes on like a dream and stays forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by brookecouture

I was lurking on the makeup boards when I saw someone post that this was an amazing Coral lippie. I was looking to use up a gift card at Sephora so I went ahead and purchased it. In my past experiences with NARS lippies I've been left less than pleased. Niagara has shed new light on NARS lippies. This one didn't stink and is not drying. It is the perfect shade for me and I am so glad I saw the post on it. Must have been fate :)

MAC NC/NW20 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by greydawn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Niagara is a very beautiful, bright reddish coral opaque, matte lipstick, that really brings my pale, PPP skin to life. I am a little lighter than MAC NC15, and this shade just screams SPRING to me. I don't like how dry the lipstick is, in fact, I pretty much hate NARS' semi-matte formula. But, since the color is so nice, I put up with it, and just apply Aquaphor on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, $25 is a lot to shell out on a lipstick. And by the time I run out of this, I can't say I will for sure re-purchase, but I am loving it at the moment. It is a gorgeous spring/summer color that adds a hint of warmth and sun to my face. I am olive toned, dark hair, green eyes for reference. I need a liner for this lipstick and a light gloss over it, but it really is a pretty pinky coral color that I get many compliments on when I wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 3:15:00 PM More reviews by callmecordelia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the most expensive lipstick I've ever bought (I usually stick to MAC), but I am falling more in love with it by the minute. If this is really what MAC Strawberry Blonde is like, no wonder people adored that lipstick. I have very warm, fair colouring and this is a gorgeous feminine rosy warm pink on me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by LaDamesansmerci

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful smell and taste, sorry, I can't stand it. Tried to change mine at the Berlin "Kadewe" cause I thought it was old and had to realize that the Nars l/s there all smell like this. Do they send their old stuff for the german market?The Sa told me it's normal cause the lack of any preservative... Highly overprized too. Package was nice but became nasty soon. Colour was ok but a little bland. Texture is very nice, much better than MAC, but this tastes like floor wax , buh! I'll go back to my great french l/s like YSL and Guerlain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by NARSATTACKS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you judge me according to my name, you obviously know I love Nars. This stunning lipstick is my summer HG coral. It seems to be a perfect blend of pink coral & orange coral, to make a lipstick that is coral perfection. Of course it lasts for hours, it is NARS !! I never get fading, bleeding or feathering, just lots of compliments ;p I've never had a problem with nars lippies being dry, the formula is perfect. Of course I will buy again, it's my fave.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by mosesmom

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful lipstick - had to visit three stores once I spotted this as it was sold out everywhere. Niagara is a lovely, matte coral pink - no shimmer. It is also not milky but is instead somewhat sheer on me - I like it best blotted as it makes my lips look soft and pillowy. My one concern is that it is drying, a problem for me with NARS lipsticks.
NARS makeup is a new indulgence for me, and should prove to be a pleasurable (but expensive) one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by melocoe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite lipsticks. It is a peachy coral pink type colour that manages to still look natural even though it has a touch of brightness. I have heaps of lipsticks, but very often I find myself reaching for this one.
If it helps. I have light nuetral tones and black hair. I often wear cool toned shades and while this is warm it is not too warm, and looks great teamed with some peachy blush.
The formula is satin like, not matt and not too sheer. I think this shade would suit just about everyone.