September 16, 2014 | 1797 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:14:00 PM More reviews by sleepsucks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It causes microtears in your skin.

8 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by serenitea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It was nice and all but after the next few days of using it, my face started to break out even more than it has before I wore it. I now have breakouts on places I've never had before.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Erickat90

Love this scrub! I use it every night after I have cleansed my face with my Clarisonic Mia. The scrub may be kind of harsh for people with sensitive skin. So be very gentle when using this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mandapanda01

I love this scrub! It smells great, makes my skin so smooth, and really does help with my breakouts. I use this twice a week when I'm in the shower. I'd recommend using this after you've cleansed your face for the best results. The next morning my face is like baby and makeup goes on fantastic. Be careful because this could be too harsh for sensitive skin, so make sure to rub in gently! I love this and I think everyone should use it :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by oceansun

I have oily t-zone but dry on my cheeks, this is perfect for the morning the scrub is gentle but it cleans very well and leaves your skin smooth afterwards! That is what shocked me the most is it made my skin smooth. I have used this two times, it lasts pretty long :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by cb0001

I have had this in my bathroom forever. I don't always use it but when I do I use it to exfoliate and I notice my pores are smaller and my skin is smoother. I don't like that it's a little hard to wash off and I hate getting it in my eyelashes when I'm washing it off because it slightly irritates my eyes but overall it's a great product for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by tehryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this blemish control apricot scrub everytime I wash my face in pair with Philosophy Purity. I LOVE this scrub!!! I have combination skin and have been prone to breakouts in the past and had bad teen acne, and ever since I've started using this scrub it's rare that I breakout at all! It makes my face feel so clean and smooth. If you have an issue with breakouts or acne I'd definitely give this a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Omg my skin is not even sensitive but this crap broke me out so bad :( it may be to rough for me be careful people maybe its because i have dry skin

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is the deal. I actually use the generic, store-version and it works great. I have exfoliated for years, but only recently realized that I was not scrubbing for nearly as long as I should have been, for at least 3 minutes! Whoops. Now that I know exactly what I'm doing, my skin is softer than it's ever been before, and I do feel that my blackheads are a bit more under control these days.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this. I feel my skin getting clearer with each use. Enough said, really.