November 26, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Creme

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by shereenzargham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Whenever wintet comes i never become afraid of any skin problem,,because i know just one solution of all is Nivea creme,,precaution is better than cure thats y,,in our home we always use nivea so to prevent from dryness and other skin problems,,one thing that is very important nivea is my crack heels healer,,now my heels r filled, very soft and amasingly clean,,best creme of my life nivea

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by graciamode

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Lifetime cream.. Easy to absorb and more important the texture and composition almost similar like the famous cream la mer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

Smells really nice and fresh and keeps your skin moisturised! It helps to get rid of dry skin and is a very nice moisturiser.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by celyco

it was a point in my life I could not use anything without my face flaking. until I found Nivea. it was always in the store but always ignoring. until one day in a desperate quest to find something to heal my dry flaky face I bought it. best decision ever!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this as an occasional nighttime mask or on long distance flights. As it contains mineral oils I wouldn't want it on my face every day. When I have to fly I use this over my regular moisturiser, it locks it in and I never have that dry feeling afterwards. I give it 5 lippies because it does what it says and then some. Packaging is horrible though, the tin is a little too easy to open, had some minor accidents with that in the past :(.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by cimas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was told by a dermatologist this was the best moisturizer and it really is. I have dry skin and no matter what other moisturizer I try (believe me I have tried several) Nivea is outstanding and is the best. No comparision to the other expensive department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by stylingay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

yes yes yes

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 6:20:00 AM More reviews by gigiproductions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG moisturtizer ..I used to buy every expensive moisturizer you could think of because I have very dry skin. One day I bought this on a whim because I ran out of my Chanel moisturizer and I had to tighen the purse strings..best thing I did..My skin and my makeup application = FLAWLESS..thanks Nivea <3

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by ohfortheloveofmakeup

I LOVE THIS CREAM! I love the smell, love the texture, love the little blue metal tin mine came in. Going back for a giant econo sized one soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by chelv19

I never tried using any other moisturizer, they dont have any other face moisturizer, I could only find this product, and im glad I bought it without hesitation, I use it as a face moisturizer, and my face feels so soft now. And the price is good too.