MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

on 1/14/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my top favorite glosses ever. Love the sticky texture because I believe it is what makes it last awhile than other glosses. The light pinkish peach shimmer color is such a gorgeous flattering sexy shade on my light/medium beige yellow undertone skintone. Ive been thru several tubes of this over the years and am about to get another soon as I get near a mac counter.Oh & It is very moisturizing on my lips too. Love Prrr :)

on 1/10/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do love this lipgloss and it is my fave colour from Mac so I do reg buy this. Only thing that annoys me about Mac lipglosses is the price for a little tube esp as I need to reapply this quite often as the colour doesn't seem to last as long as I would like.

on 12/13/2010 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

in general i don't like Lipglass i find it way to sticky and it don't last. this stuff is gone once you eat drink or even talk. i was hoping for all from such a expensive product

on 12/6/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My #1 fav lipgloss. Wish MAC wasn't quite so sticky and would stay on longer, but all in all, this is my ultimate fav lipgloss.

on 11/28/2010 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE this gloss so so so so soooo much!! Seriously i'm gushing it is absolutely gorgggg! I pair this with Mac cremesheen Shy Girl and it gives the most beautiful peach nude that looks stunning with dark eyes! BUYY it ladies! you will NOT be disappointed! Ohh for ref i'm NC42 :) x

on 11/28/2010 10:52:00 AM

This is one of my favourite glosses. Its a peachy pink colour, but mostly peach though. Im an Nc 30 and it suits me quite well. I get compliments when wearing this shade. I usually put this gloss over revlon colorstay soft and smooth in natural cashmere. Please try this. Im sure this colour would suit all skintones. I wish they would make the price cheaper though hence im deducting one lippie. But will definitely repurchase this.

on 11/14/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've never really taken to peach lip colours positively like many other girls have & do. But prrr has the perfect balance of pink in it so as not to be too peachy. I still prefer my pinker lipglasses but this is still lovely & works well for toning down bright lipsticks.

on 11/9/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nice color but not amazing. I would buy again just because it is something I can wear everyday but I would rather try something new over this. Not much else I can say..sticky, yes, but it lasts long and I've always loved MAC glosses so it's not a problem for me. Try it for yourself though!

on 11/9/2010 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Prrr is flattering on me- I have nothing to describe that hasn't already been mentioned (blah blah sticky texture blah blah frost). It can be a little hard to work with, because of the frostiness, but honestly, that's just something I'm going to live with because I like the color so much. I'm interested in what "dupes" people are referring to when they say Prrr is easily replicated... because I've tried and tried to find something similar. My wallet would thank me, I'm sure.

on 10/26/2010 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have to put this lipglass on my list of regrets. This is a pretty peachy pink colour but it's not terribly unique. There's something about the formula of this particular lipglass that makes application a pain. Of all my MAC lipglasses, this one feels thicker and heavier on the lips than the others. Once on the lips, Prrr is very frosty and I have to smooth it over a few times with the applicator to even it out. It takes several minutes to settle on the lips and in the meantime, I have to watch that it doesn't clump together and form a frosty ring around where my lips meet. Otherwise, I have to blot to get rid of the excess gloss. I can't think of another Mac lipglass in my collection that I have to do this with! I find I just don't reach for this one, so I won't repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin