MAC Lipglass in Prrr

4.1

I lost my MAC's lip Plushglass last week so I have to buy in hurry another baby from MAC named Domestic Diva from Wash

on 2/7/2011 11:51:00 AM

its nice but very expensive for the small size tube and yes it stays on a while but you can get better glosses for less.

on 2/2/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this gloss! Some do not like how it is sticky, however I love it! It helps it stay on longer:).

on 1/23/2011 1:27:00 AM

I dont think this color could be worn to school or work becuase its a "loud" pink color. Its not bright but its shiney and sparkly. Its pretty expensive for such little product that can be used and becuase i would only wear it out to a party i would not spend the money on it again. Its also very sticky which can get annoying.

on 1/14/2011 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my top favorite glosses ever. Love the sticky texture because I believe it is what makes it last awhile than other glosses. The light pinkish peach shimmer color is such a gorgeous flattering sexy shade on my light/medium beige yellow undertone skintone. Ive been thru several tubes of this over the years and am about to get another soon as I get near a mac counter.Oh & It is very moisturizing on my lips too. Love Prrr :)

on 1/10/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I do love this lipgloss and it is my fave colour from Mac so I do reg buy this. Only thing that annoys me about Mac lipglosses is the price for a little tube esp as I need to reapply this quite often as the colour doesn't seem to last as long as I would like.

on 12/13/2010 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

in general i don't like Lipglass i find it way to sticky and it don't last. this stuff is gone once you eat drink or even talk. i was hoping for all from such a expensive product

on 12/6/2010 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My #1 fav lipgloss. Wish MAC wasn't quite so sticky and would stay on longer, but all in all, this is my ultimate fav lipgloss.

on 11/28/2010 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE this gloss so so so so soooo much!! Seriously i'm gushing it is absolutely gorgggg! I pair this with Mac cremesheen Shy Girl and it gives the most beautiful peach nude that looks stunning with dark eyes! BUYY it ladies! you will NOT be disappointed! Ohh for ref i'm NC42 :) x

on 11/28/2010 10:52:00 AM

This is one of my favourite glosses. Its a peachy pink colour, but mostly peach though. Im an Nc 30 and it suits me quite well. I get compliments when wearing this shade. I usually put this gloss over revlon colorstay soft and smooth in natural cashmere. Please try this. Im sure this colour would suit all skintones. I wish they would make the price cheaper though hence im deducting one lippie. But will definitely repurchase this.

on 11/14/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've never really taken to peach lip colours positively like many other girls have & do. But prrr has the perfect balance of pink in it so as not to be too peachy. I still prefer my pinker lipglasses but this is still lovely & works well for toning down bright lipsticks.

Popular Lip Glosses