September 15, 2014 | 1793 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Gel Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Giiiiiii

This is the BEST GEL EYELINER!! It all started with the black one and now I have these in almost all the shades.

I work long hours so I put this on in the morning and it STAYS ON ALLLL DAY LONG!! It smudge proof and its like a glue!! Its is best applied with an angled eyeliner brush and the small pot can last you for upto 6 months. I wear it everyday (sometimes even on my water line and under the eye).

You will need an eye makeup remover to remove this at night.

I would definitely recommend this product!!

G x

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE THIS! I bought the two pack (black and brown) including the brush THREE YEARS AGO and i still havent finished them! They last so long, on the eye and in time. Brown is lovely for daytime and black has enough edge for going out/night time. I bought these in Singapore for about $80 which turns out to be a good deal since youre getting two eyeliners and a brush. Excellente!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:20:00 AM More reviews by Naataliie

I love love love this eyeliner! The only one I've ever used that doesn't smudge or transfer. I have oily eyelids too so it really does stay put. Once I wore this and it poured down with rain and it didn't run whatsoever! I'm also one of those people who forgets that they're wearing makeup and rubs their eyes, and if I'm wearing this eyeliner and I do it, it doesn't smudge at all.

It does tend to flake a little if I load my brush up too much while putting it on.

I have it in the colour espresso ink and it is very dark, almost indistinguishable from black.

EDIT: This eyeliner really is amazing at staying put. I recently had an accident and ended up in emergency. After a very stressful day (crying, probably rubbing my eyes a lot etc.) I was shocked when I finally got home about 12 hours later, looked in the mirror and the eyeliner was still there, it hadn't smudged at all!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by roestarr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have brought both Mac Gel eyeliner and bobbi brown eyeliner and this one definitely wins. I have brought two mac eyeliners and they dried out way too soon before they should even being very cautious of the lid etc but the bobbi brown is lasting a lot longer. Goes on nice and smooth and a must have in the make up kit

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by PaulaCabezas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I know everybody loves it, but words can't describe how much I hate this product!

it smudges all over my eye lids and I don't even have oily skin, so I don't understand how everybody loves it so much, because I had try to love it but its hasn't work out for me at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Shortcourt0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am very happy with this eyeliner. I was looking for an eyeliner to wear for an on stage belly dance performance and I decided on this one. It worked really well for the performance. I think it is a great eyeliner, goes on smoothly and last a long time. Unfortunately my eyes are extremely hooded, basically my eyeliner is resting against my eyelid all day and on top of that my lids are pretty oily, so there is some transference throughout the day. I also bought the MAC fluidline in Blacktrack and I prefer the Bobbi Brown one. I noticed it tends to dry out easily, a trick I learned from Gossmakeupartist on youtube is to pop it in the microwave for a few seconds and presto, back to almost new consistency. Very good liner but a hefty price tag, I guess it depends on how much you are willing to spend for a good eyeliner, I know some girls can use drugstore ones without them smudging, lucky girls...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mhristova

I loved this product. I got the Espresso Ink colour and I absolutely adore it. It is not too dark, but if you apply a bit more of it, you can get the night look, but it is also great for the day - it is not too obvious, but it contours you eyes in a great way. The packaging is good, it will certainly last me a long time, even though I use it everyday. It is a bit more expensive than MAC's eyeliner, but I just love the colours in Bobbi Brown

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Tanamya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Little pots of gold...if you prefer gel liners to liquid or pencil, Bobbi Brown is the way to go. Very, very long lasting. Glides on well. No complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by dolling1dlarry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gel eyeliner! It's very smooth and easy to apply, and it stays for a long time! Even without loose powder it stays for nearly the whole day and it didn't smudge or fade.
It is a bit on u'd expensive side, but one small tube lasts for a long time. When it dries out, I was told to put it in the microwave and it worked for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 9:26:00 PM More reviews by l3igh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic gel liner, goes on smooth and is long lasting. Can smudge a little going day to night so touch-ups are needed. Great for making vintage and cat eye looks.

Only small complaints is the glass packaging since I'm clumsy and have dropped more than one a tile floor. Also, you have to keep a tight lid on this stuff or it will dry out. Every week or two, I take a kleenex and wipe off the top layer so it always glides on smooth.