Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

My favourite hair serum. Doesn't make your hair greasy or oliy (because it's silicon-based), puts down frizz and also works great when you use it pre-straightening, with your heat protector (I use L'anze smoother straightening balm). The scent is great, I use it every day, multiple times a day and I still can't get enough of the scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pro - For me none.

Con - Bad Smell, Acne prone, make my hair feel heavy & icky

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I am super late on this one, but wow, instant love! My hair is armpit length and virgin, but paradoxically both thick/coarse (I'm Asian) but fragile and damage-prone. I haven't tried every hair serum out there but the ones I have were either pointless, forgettable or downright icky -- granted, this is the first "salon-quality" serum I've splurged on (even then, I just got the small travel bottle to test-drive) but I was blown away by how my typically dry, damaged ends became silky and touchable within about 0.5 seconds of applying... like I just walked out of the salon. I use volumizing sprays that can be a bit drying, so after styling, I rub a bit of the serum (dime size) onto my palms and smooth over the bottom 2/3 of my hair. Then I smooth the rest over my crown to tame the frizz. I don't need more than that and it immediately sinks in, leaving my hair sufficiently moisturized, manageable and softer than I thought was possible at this point, sans greasiness and without weighing my locks down -- important because I don't have the densest of hair, and I *hate* having sticky hands after touching my hair. I also used to have a big problem with my hair tangling underneath hoodies and jacket collars, but no longer! And brushing is no longer a practice in masochism! The scent, while not unpleasant (to me), is a little strong and does lingers a bit. While expensive, I definitely will be repurchasing when I run out of the travel size!

EDIT: It started giving me back acne -- HUGE deal breaker. Will not repurchase.

Amazing product! Great for thick hair especially in humidity. Makes my hair soft, manageable, smooth and not greasy at all! Definitely overpriced in salons but if you go to Costco it is a great deal. Huge bottle 12oz for $25. Will last wayyy over a year. I live in Florida and it makes a huge difference!

I tried this and applied it to the ends of my hair.... Unfortunately when my long hair touched the skin around my neck and face when the wind blew - the product made my face itch. I had an allergic reaction to this product. I broke out in tiny bumps around my collar bone, neck and cheeks. I gave my product away. Too bad... It smelled nice too.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dye my hair a lot and have damaged hair, my hair without this is dry! This does wonders, I have been using it for years. A little pricey

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Tried this when I really needed it as one of the other reviewers wrote. It worked great as hair therapy when I needed it a lot.

My hair was damaged from too much frying from hair products, straighteners, curlers and this helped "revive" my hair a bit.

It is expensive but I will try again in the future forsure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I used this when my hair was completely damaged and it def made a difference.

You notice a difference right after using it! It helps hair to be silky and shiny.

Limit the amount you use or your hair will look greasy

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

love the smell. I use it after taking shower.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hair treatment! I have hair that is 27" long. It is colored and I try not to use heat on my hair whenever I can but if I don't use a blowdryer then it literally takes my 4 - 7 hours to dry sometimes (especially in the winter) So my hair is in 'good' condition, not great (i just recently bleached the front part of my hair. I will post a pic and review of what I used as soon as I get a way to post the pic of my before and after hair bleaching....it turned out awesome! I get asked who my colorist is and people are amazed when they found out that I did myself!)
It works best for me when I use it right after I get out of the shower and towel dry my hair. If I put like a quarter size amount in the palm of my hand and rub it on the ends it makes it SO much easier to comb my hair when it's wet (I know that is a fundamental no-no when you have long hair but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.)
When my hair does dry I notice a considerable difference in the softness of my ends.
Just remember tho that a just a dab will do. I have a 5.64 fl oz bottle and it has lasted me a year so far and I still have 1/10 of the bottle left, which will probably get me at least 6 more months!
So in a nutshell: it's great for long hair on the ends especially if you have slightly to moderately damaged ends.